Old 05-14-2010, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and the car looked good too
Old 05-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by drago1217
Hey miss trfans am I think you are one of the ones I started this thread about lol. I was on fairmont waiting on the light at canada st and you drove by and reved it up. This was about 3 weeks ago I was in a black ws6. Lol now I feel like a

Oh and very nice by the way. I live in la porte by the airport

Haha, I remember y'all (you did have a friend in the car w/you didn't you?). I felt crappy because I couldn't rev my car fast enough and get her really loud because it was a last minute "oh crap another TA let's say 'hello" thought lol.

And thanks for the mad props. That car looked like a beast from the glimpse I saw. Sorry we couldn't catch up on the road and say what's up; I was in a hurry and driving like a bat out of hell to get home for a Bday party!

Originally Posted by 96RamAirTA
does you ex work in league city at in that new target/petsmart area off 646? i seen one a while back when i was looking for a new pet for the wife. btw i almost became one of those T/A couples... my wife wanted a maple red metallic A4. then she got prego....
Yep, Alan (TexasTransAm) is the GM at Petsmart so you prob see his LS6-Transplant beast out there all the time! Sorry that y'all couldnt do the T/A couple thing but congrats on becoming a father! You can always wait and get the T/A once the kiddo is older!
Old 05-14-2010, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Yeah that was me. I almost caught you by the time you passed the school but thanks to the road turds behind you they blocked me so I just turned off..... thans for being the start of this thread. Hot chicks in fast cars are the highlight of my day when I see them (except for when my wife is with me. Then I have my own hot chick in a fast car). If I see you around again hopefully it won't be another last minute "oh **** another ta"
Old 05-14-2010, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

ya thanks, my oldest 5 now hate my car. but she knows a friebird expecally a trans am when she sees one. she says its too loud(LT's,ORY, LM1 will do that) and she cant watch dvds in it.(my wifes aviator has a dvd player in it) my youngest 6months at the tim had no problems with it. put her in the back and start it up and next thing you know shes passed out.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:39 PM
TECH Regular

heres one of the wife and the CETA before our 2nd daughter back when i was stationed at ft lewis, washington.

am i the only one?? no others?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

I haven't got around to pics of the old lady and my mystress together yet but will have to shortly
Old 05-15-2010, 04:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MissTransAm

Yeah, now that I have a daily i'm always seeing my little ponies that are begging to be put in their place...and I can't do anything about it in my Scion! lol
haha i feel ur pain! everytime we would go eat or somethin in my girls car (she hates my z...) i cant do **** in a corolla even if it is a "s type" lol it makes me sad...think the s stands for slow

Quick Reply: ws6 girls