Anyone have a reverse cell phone lookup account? Think my wife is being shady.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ulakovic22
Difficult situation, but if she is lying about who she is talking to and trying to cover up then it's more than just flirting over the game. She has put too much trouble into lying and trying to cover it up. You just don't meet some random guy on COD or MySpce or whatever and start flirting unless you plan to **** or have fucked.
As far as talking to her later instead of right now is bullshit. She's caught and she needs time to come up with a story and talk to this guy to find out what happened since you said you called him. She will have some BS when you get home all cooked up. Honestly it's not worth the trouble, listen to what she says and when she's done kick her *** to the curb.
^^^^ what he said. VERY TRUE

Last edited by SLOC5LS6; 04-30-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Best of luck man.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TWS
Damn Jimmy. Sorry to hear this.

Before you push the nuke button, you may just want to sit down and calmly ask her what is going on and to come clean with you. Tell her now is the time and it's her one chance. If she doesn't level with you, start proceedings to cut her out.

If she does level with you and it's only been some flirty text msgs, then I'm not sure you want to throw the relationship away. Your wife is very young. Her judgement may not be fully developed and maybe she was just bored and was text flirting to pass time... and had no intention of actually hooking up with this guy.

Give me a shout if you want to talk.
I sort of have to agree here.....
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lmfao at the tool lol more like a damn bitch as ***** ... kick her bitch as out that will be the end
Old 04-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Teching In

Old 04-30-2010, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Jimmy, you may want to delete this thread if you do go the legal route. I'd hate to see her lawyer get a hold of some of the posts on here and paint you as a dirtbag. My ex-wife's lawyer was a complete douche when I went through my divorce. He tried saying all these nasty things about my character and about me as a father, but I had the phone logs and pictures to provide the court and show what kind of a nasty ***** my ex-wife was. I'm sorry this happened man, it's a hard road to go down.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah sucks i was with my ex for 5 yrs and I knew she was cheating on me but i was doing the same back , till I finally seen one of her tex msgs when i got her phone that said my love but it was not my number!! so yeah then she stayed with that dude and next thing i seen her she had two black eyes and busted lip by him lmfao
Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TechCam97
Hey Jimmy, you may want to delete this thread if you do go the legal route. I'd hate to see her lawyer get a hold of some of the posts on here and paint you as a dirtbag. My ex-wife's lawyer was a complete douche when I went through my divorce. He tried saying all these nasty things about my character and about me as a father, but I had the phone logs and pictures to provide the court and show what kind of a nasty ***** my ex-wife was. I'm sorry this happened man, it's a hard road to go down.
wtf are u doing riding in my car?
jk
my car look almost the same. but no paint or accents on the wagon wheels
and thats even the same grille im looking for mine.

sorry op, hope it works out for you.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Apparently he doesnt realize there are other sizes besides smediums

Quick Reply: Anyone have a reverse cell phone lookup account? Think my wife is being shady.....