Anyone have a reverse cell phone lookup account? Think my wife is being shady.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have a reverse cell phone lookup account? Think my wife is being shady.....

I really need to figure out who owns a phone.

My wife has been texting with someone from Oregon, and it seemed a bit flirty to me. (Yes I went through her phone, oh well) Him joking about coming to see her, her joking just to let her know when. **** like that.

Well im 99% sure it is this guy she plays online with, (modern warfare 2 on xbox) she plays with this dude like everyday. He just happens to be from Oregon, what a coincidence.

I confronted her about it, and she claims that the person she is texting with is her cousin which I know is total bullshit. All her family lives in OK and AZ. Her story is full of holes and im no dumbass, she totally flipped out in defense which makes it even easier to imagine her guilty.

She called the guy in front of me, mysteriously right after going into the bathroom for 5 minutes. She called to talk to him about family, and you could tell the guy didnt know who the **** they were talking about but he was playing along cause im sure she texted to let him know the deal.

Anyways the number is 541-292-4504, and im pretty sure his name is Shawn Phillips. She is claiming it is her cousin named Robert Beaver. I know she is full of ****, and I know how the LS1Tech detectives work so please help me out guys!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First thing you do when she leaves is take her off the checking account. Then change the locks on the doors. And take away all c.c. with your name on them, that way she can't charge anything else up.

Anyway, good luck. I went thru the same thing 8 years ago and I since remarried and my ex is still full of b.s. To bad kids are involved.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cambirdracing
First thing you do when she leaves is take her off the checking account. Then change the locks on the doors. And take away all c.c. with your name on them, that way she can't charge anything else up.

Anyway, good luck. I went thru the same thing 8 years ago and I since remarried and my ex is still full of b.s. To bad kids are involved.
Oh I have already cut her off money wise, **** that. I cant lock her out, the army will not allow me to unless we are divorced. As long as we are legally married I am required to provide her everything.

And it's a bad situation man, it's like I see the ship sinking but there is nothing I can do about it.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

you're married?? wtf??

Hope you get to the bottom of it Jimmy.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:13 AM
11 Second Club

Are you the account holder or is she the account holder?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
you're married?? wtf??

Hope you get to the bottom of it Jimmy.
Yeah I got married last July, and trust me I am gunna get to the bottom of it no matter what. Im not getting played like a fool.

Sprint refused to give me the text records, which is bullshit cause it is MY phone on MY plan. She isnt on the account in anyway, but they told me I would have to get a court order to get my own text records.

Originally Posted by GTRACER88
Are you the account holder or is she the account holder?
I am the account holder of everything, she has no job or credit. I have baller credit, so everything goes in my name.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

You cant wait till she sleeping and take her phone and start to text the guy and see what happends. Thats a way to get to the bottom of it, she wont tell you.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't start shutting down accounts and stuff until you find out for sure you are right. It would suck to find out that she was telling the truth, and you make a fool of yourself.

Someone should probably be to help shortly. If you are a member of SVTP I would ask there too. Those guys are good at this type of stuff.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

theres a website called spokeo.com its like internet white pages which someone showed me on facebook. Put in his name and it gives you all kind of crazy info. One of my friends on facebook posted it and said everyone should remove themselves from it because its crazy. Gives family/address/ predicted credit score etc. Pull him up ..... Im not sure if it gives phone # but check and see
Old 04-30-2010, 10:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
You cant wait till she sleeping and take her phone and start to text the guy and see what happends.
I tried, she woke up and caught me.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

^^ it will also post pictures if he has ever posted any up on facebook myspace etc ...
Old 04-30-2010, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Charlay
theres a website called spokeo.com its like internet white pages which someone showed me on facebook. Put in his name and it gives you all kind of crazy info. One of my friends on facebook posted it and said everyone should remove themselves from it because its crazy. Gives family/address/ predicted credit score etc. Pull him up ..... Im not sure if it gives phone # but check and see
From my experience that website is horribly inaccurate. It says I am 60 years old (I am 22), gives a false credit score, home address, and home value.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Charlay
^^ it will also post pictures if he has ever posted any up on facebook myspace etc ...
He is on myspace, oh and funny that her and this guy just happened to become friends on myspace a couple days ago......
Old 04-30-2010, 10:25 AM
11 Second Club

What service provider do you have?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GTRACER88
What service provider do you have?
Sprint.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Pimp

No Shawn or sean phillips on facebook in medford Oregon.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Juicy J
From my experience that website is horribly inaccurate. It says I am 60 years old (I am 22), gives a false credit score, home address, and home value.
Well I'm glad its inaccurate for you haha. I pulled mine up couple days ago when I saw it and Yes it had my age completely wrong but address and everything was on the dot. Credit score was wrong but there is still alot of info on there that its crazy people can just pull up.

I would see if she made a facebook without you knowing. If you dont have one you should make one and see. Then look him up and see if he will add you as a friend.

Or call cheaters .. (don't know if that show is fake or not)
but in all seriousness man ... you need to find out!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

http://sprint.com/index_c.html#

Press login, like your going to pay a bill, and view detail history for call logs and text messages.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Launching!

well i called that number and it went to voicemail like someone forwarded it and yes the guy on the mesages name is shawn. you know that false name she gave you is B.S. now.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:38 AM
TECH Pimp

Oh this is getting good.. It sucks for you Jimmy, but damn I feel like I'm on the hunt.

Quick Reply: Anyone have a reverse cell phone lookup account? Think my wife is being shady.....