Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tex7387
.....Isn't your **** broke?
I was thinking the same ****
Old 05-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1bdBULLITT
Here's my vid. running a buddy's 03 at the track... We both have similar mods (Camaro-WS6) and both had similar outcomes with the previously posted video. Cobra put down 503, mine put down 397 through the 10 bolt, running a 150 shot in the vid.

I think he went 11.68 to my 10.97
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWTLFjXrpE
nice times!! guessin ur car made bout 525ish on the dope huh.. what kinda 60fts if ya remember
Old 05-04-2010, 10:40 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm really glad this video was posted. I had no idea a car with more power and less weight would beat a heavy car with less power. ****! It's a new revelation in the world of racing!!!! Thanks original poster! You're like Einstein except with cars and ****.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Yeah you guys are nuts holding a f-body higher then a cobra with its cracked dash, shitty rear end, shitty auto trans, failed window motors, and not to mention that huge hump in the pass. side floor board.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jb7241986
then this makes me ask you this question? why do you own one?
Originally Posted by boostnificent
Cobras are for guys with little dicks.

Now: 2003 Cobra | 2002 WS6

I guess you're a ****** with a little dick.
Both of you are dumbasses.

Is this where we get into a pissing match saying my car is faster than your car?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bash
Yeah you guys are nuts holding a f-body higher then a cobra with its cracked dash, shitty rear end, shitty auto trans, failed window motors, and not to mention that huge hump in the pass. side floor board.
you forgot the best part about the f-body though... wait for it, wait for it........................... the MOTOR!!!!

oh what about the people that have m6's??? and the dash pad cracking is usually due to dipshit previous owners... i have no idea about the a4's, the window motors and rear ill give to you those suck BUT whats so good about the cobra's IRS for drag racing??? their **** breaks just like ours... dont put the cobra's on a pedastool, they are not handed down by god or anything... they are quick yes, but seeing how this is a GM based forum your fighting a loosing battle... i bet you are just like every other ford boy out there, when a ford chevy arguement comes up you just say "oh yeah what about the cobra" what the **** about it??? MODULAR MOTORS SUCK BIG T-REX DICK! i stick with my original statement... if you wanna nut swing with a cobra go on svt forums and do so.

ls1 or lsx > cobra
Old 05-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

and still busted your cobra's ***.

cobra's are great cars, id like to own 1 day.

however, when you play the game like i play all this **** gets built/replaced either way. just like the t56 in your cobra did, along with your rear end when it went out on your stock car

ragu and bash both had sick cobra's and ive seen some nasty cars but who really cars about cars with stock motor/tranny/ rear ends, if you really into the game none of that matters cuz it will get changed out sooner or later.

both cars have flaws thats no doubt
Old 05-04-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned

Why dont you get in the drivers side then?
Old 05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

badass video that camaro was sweet!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I'm really glad this video was posted. I had no idea a car with more power and less weight would beat a heavy car with less power. ****! It's a new revelation in the world of racing!!!! Thanks original poster! You're like Einstein except with cars and ****.
lmao. No, but you clearly are.You're probably one of those guys who is a legend in his own mind and talks just to hear himself talk. I just thought it was a good video and thats why it was posted.

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
Both of you are dumbasses.

Is this where we get into a pissing match saying my car is faster than your car?
Whatever stubby.

No I could care less if your car is faster than mine. I was just messing with you as you were with me. So don't get all butt hurt and ****.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ragu1585
nice times!! guessin ur car made bout 525ish on the dope huh.. what kinda 60fts if ya remember
1.81 to my 1.62, both of us were on drag radials... We are both full weight and 6 speed cars.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
you forgot the best part about the f-body though... wait for it, wait for it........................... the MOTOR!!!!

oh what about the people that have m6's??? and the dash pad cracking is usually due to dipshit previous owners... i have no idea about the a4's, the window motors and rear ill give to you those suck BUT whats so good about the cobra's IRS for drag racing??? their **** breaks just like ours... dont put the cobra's on a pedastool, they are not handed down by god or anything... they are quick yes, but seeing how this is a GM based forum your fighting a loosing battle... i bet you are just like every other ford boy out there, when a ford chevy arguement comes up you just say "oh yeah what about the cobra" what the **** about it??? MODULAR MOTORS SUCK BIG T-REX DICK! i stick with my original statement... if you wanna nut swing with a cobra go on svt forums and do so.

ls1 or lsx > cobra
the irs is a brace away btw, and they have had 1.3 60's on the stock irs minus the brace. just letting you know.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:12 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by boostnificent
Hell I am not predjudiced I want a KB'd Cobra, and a vette all along with my f-body.
dont put that evil on your self twin screw cars (if you got one) are just headaches.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Teching In

the rear end in the cobra is far more superior to that of any ls car that i am aware of.. stock 10 bolts and irs in vettes are horrible with stock power let alone anything more. and dont think about putting a good tire on it!!
Old 05-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Teching In

ls1 or lsx > cobra
LOL I was just stating some facts. The Cobra does have its flaws as well (Early 2003 model's head tick, IRS hop.) No need to go running off talking about t-rex dicks or anything gay for that matter.

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
and still busted your cobra's ***.

cobra's are great cars, id like to own 1 day.

however, when you play the game like i play all this **** gets built/replaced either way. just like the t56 in your cobra did, along with your rear end when it went out on your stock car

ragu and bash both had sick cobra's and ive seen some nasty cars but who really cars about cars with stock motor/tranny/ rear ends, if you really into the game none of that matters cuz it will get changed out sooner or later.

both cars have flaws thats no doubt
What are you talking about?

There was nothing wrong with my T56 (My tob went out) and since I had to R&R I decided to get it built for less future headaches down the road. My Rear end never went out, the pass. axle boot was ripped and they decided to replace the whole thing (warranty).

Originally Posted by jgoodson
[/B]

Why dont you get in the drivers side then?

Because Im not Gay.

Im Just Kidding
Old 05-06-2010, 06:40 AM
Banned

LOL I was just stating some facts. The Cobra does have its flaws as well (Early 2003 model's head tick, IRS hop.) No need to go running off talking about t-rex dicks or anything gay for that matter.

There was nothing wrong with my T56 (My tob went out) and since I had to R&R I decided to get it built for less future headaches down the road. My Rear end never went out, the pass. axle boot was ripped and they decided to replace the whole thing (warranty).

Because Im not Gay.

Im Just Kidding
Lol I hear ya
Old 05-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

Because Im not Gay.

Im Just Kidding
you sure were gay that night i threw the keys the camaro and told you to hit the spray. pretty gay actually with that huge smilie on your face
Old 05-06-2010, 07:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys are fkin crazy lol!

The imports are taking over and we are still fightin each other......
Old 05-06-2010, 08:07 AM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by Tex7387
.....Isn't your **** broke?
It technically still drives. It just makes a LOT of noise, so I don't drive it, but yes I would prob smash those cars. We're talking about the Banana boat here, look her up she has mad skills.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:10 AM
TECH Pimp

ls1 or lsx > cobra
Dude you have a bolt-on LS1 and are talking with people who have had Vettes with WAY more ****.. Get out of here with that dude.

Quick Reply: Camaro vs 03 Cobra