Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
maybe a little flirting would have helped. ugly or not lol
couldnt of possiably turned out any worse
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tillery
Sux dude. But with new laws there us no exhibition of acceleration anymore. Its a class B misdemeanor and you will go to jail.
This is true, I think the law changed in 2003. The only exhibition of acceleration anymore is in conjunction with a drag race or "racing on highway" Transportation Code Section 545.420

The least you could do is file a complaint with her supervisor. Unless the whole damn PD is corrupt, I'm sure they will find something she did wrong or could have done better.

I was in a similar situation and had I not filed a complaint I would have gotten screwed like everyone else. My complaint launched a 3 officer investigation where they found that everyone did everything wrong that night...and the tickets issued were complete lies. Formal reprimands of officers were given, and I now have all the open records documents to show the court just how shitty the dallas police department really is.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Launching!

damn thats BS you definately need to get a lawyer most of those cars have cameras in them so if you didnt get aggressive towards her she is gonna look like a fool i've been to jail for some BS similar to thisa few years ago and i hate to say it but the cop will probably just get a slap oin the hand. Has anyone noticed all the advertisments for employment at the ploice department lately and from what ive heard they're hiring pretty much whoever want s a job.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Staging Lane

Yea I hate those dam cops, It's not Webster PD but their "buddies" close by. Same PD that pulled me over for my headlight being out and both of them were working. When they pull you over you always get a ticket, they never let anything slide and they are very corrupt.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:52 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dickster86
There is no grace period for the inspection, most cops would let you off the first couple days of the month though.
Actually, according to the TXDPS website.....

Originally Posted by TXDPS FAQ's
Inspection Grace Period
There is a five (5) day grace period for motorists to get their inspection sticker. An inspection certificate expires on the last day of the month that is indicated on the windshield. Therefore, you have until the 5th day of the following month to have your car inspected.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

damn bro that sucks to hear. women cops FTL!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

she must have been on the rag...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
maybe a little flirting would have helped. ugly or not lol
Shiiit, she was a bull dyke how many texans carry a saddle and spurs? It was clear he was not prepared.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

I had fought mine and tried to reason with the douche bags that I wasnt racing or anything and I was actually on my way to report in for a deployment. Had all my gear in car-he was said he didnt give a fu@k about the damn ARMY. I cant stand any EF'n city cop. Ended up costing me 24 hrs in jail and 1800 to take it off. And other reprimands from the military. State troopers out here are very cool about stuff on the highway. And they really dont like the city cops either.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

similar thing happened to me and a buddy.. we were in his h/c mustang, with ORX and LM2... we were haulin *** down my road at like 1:30 in the mornin, we got about 1/4 mile down the road and saw headlights turn in back behind us.. by this time we were doing the speed limit (30mph) and they hauled *** and turned on their lights.. pulled us over, asked him whos car it was, how he paid for it, how old we were...put him in cuffs without even telling us why we were stopped. they "heard" the exhust, but never saw ****.. they actually didnt end up arresting him, but wrote him 3 tickets and decided to stress to us how much more he could nail us for but didnt want to get a new ticket to keep writing..
Old 05-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Launching!

I got a ticket back in march in some little town (Big Sandy) on my way back from Dallas area. He was in the oncoming lane and as soon as he passed he flipped a u turn and pulled me over. Right away he told me to get out of the car and stand up next to it. He then said I was doing 52 in a 45, AND that he can smell alcohol on me. (I didnt drink at all that day) I first argued how he was able to radar me. His response was, "we have the technology to radar oncoming cars" Then i asked, OK can I see this radar? He refused and then continued to say he smelled alcohol. This point I was pissed so I turned around to face the car, opened my car door, looked at him, smiled and asked "feel free to search me AND the car for alcohol..." He said no, went in his squad car for 10 minutes and came out and issued me a ticket...

Last time i'll take back roads home from Dallas area over the interstate..I guess it doesnt help either when its midnight, you're driving an Orange car with Illinois plates, And you have a "Yankee" accent cause youre from Chicago area...So I wonder which one of these reasons made him give me a ticket for doing 7 over lol....who knows maybe just doing 7 over is enough. Speeding is speeding, Oh well....he just could've been more professional about it and not try to be on a power trip and accusing me of smelling like alcohol.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what a dumbass. using a shitty excuse like saying you smell like alcohol is retarded, because if you really did he'd breathalize your *** and take you to jail if he could... but instead he gives you a ticket for 7 over?

thats about as useless as the "skipshift solenoid replacement" article in a chilton book...
Old 05-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bill12690
what a dumbass. using a shitty excuse like saying you smell like alcohol is retarded, because if you really did he'd breathalize your *** and take you to jail if he could... but instead he gives you a ticket for 7 over?

thats about as useless as the "skipshift solenoid replacement" article in a chilton book...

LOL thats quote worthy
Old 05-03-2010, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya I have come by a lot of douche bag cops, but sounds like she has a little ego problem like most female cops. If they are trying to put **** on you the best thing is not to talk, they hate that and the cant incriminate you, just say I plead the 5th lol, they really really really dont like that, but saved my buddys ***.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe if you didn't dress like such a hoodlum (sp?), and pulled your pants up.

I have been pulled over in Webster a couple of times, and both times the officers were very polite, and let me go with a warning. Maybe its my handsome looks... I don't know.

You always have good stories. Planes attacking you on the beach and ****, getting arrested for nothing.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:39 PM
On The Tree

not sure if it's been said already, inspection sticker has a 5 day grace period.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/Misc...aq_nonemis.htm
Old 05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lsjuanmike
This is true, I think the law changed in 2003. The only exhibition of acceleration anymore is in conjunction with a drag race or "racing on highway" Transportation Code Section 545.420

The least you could do is file a complaint with her supervisor. Unless the whole damn PD is corrupt, I'm sure they will find something she did wrong or could have done better. I would like to get in front of city council and explain what the tax payers are getting for their money they pay their officers.

I was in a similar situation and had I not filed a complaint I would have gotten screwed like everyone else. My complaint launched a 3 officer investigation where they found that everyone did everything wrong that night...and the tickets issued were complete lies. Formal reprimands of officers were given, and I now have all the open records documents to show the court just how shitty the dallas police department really is.
I am going to file a complaint, but like you said, what if the whole PD is corrupt? I mean this is where I live and I am around every day. I fear a complaint will just draw more attention and more trouble for myself.

Originally Posted by Juicy J
Maybe if you didn't dress like such a hoodlum (sp?), and pulled your pants up.

I have been pulled over in Webster a couple of times, and both times the officers were very polite, and let me go with a warning. Maybe its my handsome looks... I don't know.

You always have good stories. Planes attacking you on the beach and ****, getting arrested for nothing.
Lets not get carried away there "Lunch Box."
Old 05-03-2010, 03:29 PM
On The Tree

They finally caught the Dickster!!!

Quick Reply: Arrested and Jailed For No Front Plate?