Cushing = juicer

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he tested positive for a masking agent used to hide PED's.

anybody seen this classic pic from his USC days? moobs = juicer

Old 05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Noah Burns
and as an outsider on the science behind lifting... I have done both high reps (10-12) reasonable weight ( no real gains ) and recently started back in to lifting after rotator cuff repair and am taking the high weight low rep approach and seeing much better, much quicker results. Density of the muscle is the most impressive thing at this point.
This is pretty common. Eastern Europe/Russia has known this for decades. That's why they kick *** in stuff like this. Most people don't ever see the results they want because they don't lift heavy enough.

My rep/set make-up is 8 reps @ 75% 1RM, 6 reps @ 80% 1RM, 4 reps @ 85% 1 RM, 1 rep @ 1RM. My strength has increased a ton in the 11 weeks I've been doing this. My 1RM squat is 405 and my 1RM bench is 245 which isn't bad considering I haven't really lifted weights in a year, I've just been playing lots of pick-up basketball games.

And I started using some Post-Workout stuff by G.I. Nutrition that is just off the chain. For the first two weeks of lifting this way it took me 5 days after my lower body day to get to the point where I could even walk normal again and with this stuff on Day 3 I'm ready to get at it again.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

what all are you taking? I used noxplode before with some other stuff during and just a shake after previously, haven't taken anything this go-round yet... is the nox still the "stuff" or is there something better now for pre?
Old 05-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Banned

Old 05-20-2010, 02:54 PM
TECH Junkie

what all are you taking? I used noxplode before with some other stuff during and just a shake after previously, haven't taken anything this go-round yet... is the nox still the "stuff" or is there something better now for pre?
http://ginutrition.net/shop/products...-recovery.html

The only thing I do before workouts is eat good. I've always had problems with cramping during workouts if I take anything else.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben R
This is pretty common. Eastern Europe/Russia has known this for decades. That's why they kick *** in stuff like this. Most people don't ever see the results they want because they don't lift heavy enough.

My rep/set make-up is 8 reps @ 75% 1RM, 6 reps @ 80% 1RM, 4 reps @ 85% 1 RM, 1 rep @ 1RM. My strength has increased a ton in the 11 weeks I've been doing this. My 1RM squat is 405 and my 1RM bench is 245 which isn't bad considering I haven't really lifted weights in a year, I've just been playing lots of pick-up basketball games.

And I started using some Post-Workout stuff by G.I. Nutrition that is just off the chain. For the first two weeks of lifting this way it took me 5 days after my lower body day to get to the point where I could even walk normal again and with this stuff on Day 3 I'm ready to get at it again.
Try dark matter by MHP, It gives you sort of a blown up but still cut effect. Anabolic Halo rapes as well. 2 best posts out there.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

NOexplode is like the pioneer for pre workouts, theres lots of good ones like hemo rage black, naNO vapor, naNO shotgun (which is the only pre that has protein;18 grams of it). I take Dark Matter as a post with about a tablespoon of regular vitamin shoppe brand creatine, Casein for my protein throughout the night before i go to bed, and just regular gold standard optimum whey throughout the day.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

one of my buddies works at a local gym here and gets samples of **** all the time, gave me some samples of USPLABS "PowerFULL" to try, I read up on it, people talk about the vivid dreams and ****, I took one pill the first night and worked out, came home, went to bed and had the craziest damn dreams I've ever had, slept like a rock though so that was cool.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah, well my dad can bench press more than your dad.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

no surprise there, my pops is like 145 soakin wet...
Old 05-21-2010, 02:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by whatsa347
NOexplode is like the pioneer for pre workouts, theres lots of good ones like hemo rage black, naNO vapor, naNO shotgun (which is the only pre that has protein;18 grams of it). I take Dark Matter as a post with about a tablespoon of regular vitamin shoppe brand creatine, Casein for my protein throughout the night before i go to bed, and just regular gold standard optimum whey throughout the day.
actually the original ultimate orange formulated by the late dan duchaine and sold by next nutrition back in the mid to late 90s. was one of the first marketed as "pre-workouts"
if anyone here else beides me ever tried that stuff they can confirm that nothing else available now comes close. even now.
it was ephedra based. but also contained other stuff such as high quality protein.
that stuff would give me major pumps, i would just keep stacking the plates and cranking out reps.. helped me make make significant gains. it was eventually reformulated without ephedra.
nothing else today compares to the original imo.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NemeSS
actually the original ultimate orange formulated by the late dan duchaine and sold by next nutrition back in the mid to late 90s. was one of the first marketed as "pre-workouts"
if anyone here else beides me ever tried that stuff they can confirm that nothing else available now comes close. even now.
it was ephedra based. but also contained other stuff such as high quality protein.
that stuff would give me major pumps, i would just keep stacking the plates and cranking out reps.. helped me make make significant gains. it was eventually reformulated without ephedra.
nothing else today compares to the original imo.
I'm sure dude, The older guys at the gym always tell us about some sort of crazy **** they used to take and what not.