Ran nastyss34 cobalt tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 11:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nwmembr19
Actually looking at post count and time here I rarely post. I use ls1tech to buy/sell, search, and learn. I normally just read because I don't feel the need to stroke everyones ego around here, argue with dumbasses, or act like the other sheeple that nutswing from the "Texas member elite's" every sentence. When I work the board on nights I have nothing better to do than read ls1tech. I only posted because some people on here are ******** and want to make fun of someone with a cobalt. As far as following your posts. I doubt reading 2 threads where you post the same thing, and get called out on it both times, and refer to it as proof of my point, hardly qualifies me as a nut swinger.
But I guess whats the Internet for except to talk **** to others, and pretend like other people care enough about their own opinions to share them with others. I will say the Sam L poster was funny I had to laugh when I read that ****.
No...thats what the Texas Members and Street racing sections are for. That's why the posts don't count in your total. It's all opinions and BS and watching people get fired up over little comments you leave out there. It was the same people in both those threads so why not **** with them since those entire threads were just pointless as **** anyways? Go back to the resting for the night shift.

Last edited by tripps; 05-14-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nastyss34
yea the s/c are a complete waste of time to make quick, but the srt-4s on stock turbo are slow and they dont look good in my eyes. t/c cobalts are superior in the 4 banger world atm.
Wouldn't call the supercharged ones a waste. Tvs cars make 300+ whp and there are a couple twincharged cars making 450whp. The LSJ is a strong engine and with a turbo runs well. The lnf's aren't faster yet. Only when it comes to minor mods.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey nastySS I am like 80% sure I will be at the thursday night meet in mckinney if you want to get some runs, I am sure others will want to run too.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by tripps
No...thats what the Texas Members and Street racing sections are for. That's why the posts don't count in your total. It's all opinions and BS and watching people get fired up over little comments you leave out there. It was the same people in both those threads so why not **** with them since those entire threads were just pointless as **** anyways? Go back to the night shift.
I'm pretty sure Texas forum posts count, and I don't post in streetracing section. You might and that may be why you don't have 2k+ posts. As far as talking **** over the Internet. That may be your idea of fun, but in reality,not your fantasy world(ls1tech, it doesn't make you cool. It makes you look like a jackass.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by vicouSS00
Get um brian
Old 05-14-2010, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

I'm pretty sure Texas forum posts count, and I don't post in streetracing section. You might and that may be why you don't have 2k+ posts. As far as talking **** over the Internet. That may be your idea of fun, but in reality,not your fantasy world(ls1tech, it doesn't make you cool. It makes you look like a jackass.
actually Texas forum doesn't count post, if so I'd have quite a few.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Launching!

well I stand corrected then. I wonder why it's like that.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Banned

I have posted well over 2000 post on this site im sure, but most have been in Texas/SRK/lounge.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Teching In

Wouldn't call the supercharged ones a waste. Tvs cars make 300+ whp and there are a couple twincharged cars making 450whp. The LSJ is a strong engine and with a turbo runs well. The lnf's aren't faster yet. Only when it comes to minor mods.
yea thats true, but for bolt-ons only out of the srt-4, and s/c SS the t/c takes it.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CamaroSS27
Hey nastySS I am like 80% sure I will be at the thursday night meet in mckinney if you want to get some runs, I am sure others will want to run too.
yea im off work so im pretty sure ill show up.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

....It's the ******* internet.