Ran nastyss34 cobalt tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It starts again! Gotta love Texas threads!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
Come on man, I dont think my old pos would make the drive to dallas and back. And your the one with the 4 banger. Just tell your mommy your gunna need a little extra gas money this weekend and get it done.

Tell you what, I will meet you halfway if you bring your wallet. Nut up or shut up, it's that simple.
lol ill see when im off work and let u know.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Your sentence structure is unprecedented.
alrite
Old 05-11-2010, 11:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Nastyss34
haha na ur the one who started it u bring u and ur pos over here

Listen son, just because you have a quick Cobalt doesn't make you God's gift to this website. I've seen your posts around, all you do is hold your e-dick and mouth off. That's fine when you're pounding a keyboard, but just be sure to remember that it's not so fun when someone in real life is pounding your face. You want to roll around and find some races in your Cobalt, that's cool. More power to you bro. But if you start getting mouthy with guys on this site, don't be surprised when it catches up to you on the streets. You may say that people talk some trash to you on here because you drive a Cobalt. Yea, go figure. You're on a site dedicated V8 pony cars, specifically the Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, and GTO. If we were as in to Cobalts as you are then we'd be posting up on some Cobalt forum. Don't get your panties in a wad when you get some static for coming onto LS1tech with your non-LS1 equipped car and start wagging your tongue about your almighty four-banger.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TechCam97

Listen son, just because you have a quick Cobalt doesn't make you God's gift to this website. I've seen your posts around, all you do is hold your e-dick and mouth off. That's fine when you're pounding a keyboard, but just be sure to remember that it's not so fun when someone in real life is pounding your face. You want to roll around and find some races in your Cobalt, that's cool. More power to you bro. But if you start getting mouthy with guys on this site, don't be surprised when it catches up to you on the streets. You may say that people talk some trash to you on here because you drive a Cobalt. Yea, go figure. You're on a site dedicated V8 pony cars, specifically the Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, and GTO. If we were as in to Cobalts as you are then we'd be posting up on some Cobalt forum. Don't get your panties in a wad when you get some static for coming onto LS1tech with your non-LS1 equipped car and start wagging your tongue about your almighty four-banger.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1powered09
Well spoken my friend.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

No need to hate on any car just cause it doesn't have a v8. Some of the post I have read in this thread are plain stupid. The guy brought some of this on his own but the "gay" comments are just as "gay". Post #44 is right for the most part.....
Old 05-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Launching!

His car is so awesome they used the same steering wheel in the vettes... even the $115k ZR1

Old 05-11-2010, 12:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

alrite
And the spelling bee trophy goes to.........Not you.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:44 PM
On The Tree

Well, all in all the kid has a good running cobalt from 45 mph. He hung with me, give em a little credit. I can't stand up for the **** talking cause everyone on here does that with honors. Granted the fact he drives a cobalt it is a public forum. Could he hang with a cam car from a dig or a low roll? No. From his race at 45? Yeah, he'd surprise some. He probably has a faster car than most at the age of 18. Maturity and knowledge will teach him someday that lsx motors are superior. Lol
Old 05-11-2010, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
No need to hate on any car just cause it doesn't have a v8. Some of the post I have read in this thread are plain stupid. The guy brought some of this on his own but the "gay" comments are just as "gay". Post #44 is right for the most part.....
I don't hate on any car for not having a V8. Two of the three cars that I own are not V8's and I love them, they serve their purpose. I'm not even hating on the SS Cobalt really. To me they are just like any other Honda or Mitsubishi. I appreciate when someone puts the time and money into making it a quick car, yet very few people actually build a quick car from these things. For every fast Honda out there there are two dozen slow ones with stickers and wings and body kits that give the fast ones a bad name. It's starting to get this way with the Cobalt as well. It's not that people on this site hate on Nastyss34 strictly for his choice of car, I think it has more to do with his attitude. He built a quick Cobalt that can run with the V8 LS powered cars and still sip gas and blow cold A/C and have all the creature comforts that he can enjoy. That's cool, I'm not knocking him for that. But when he comes onto this site and starts to tell people that our cars are junk and outdated and slow and that his glorified golf cart can beat them.... well let's just say I'm not surprised he gets made fun of. If I went onto an SRT4 forum or Cobalt SS forum and started to do the same thing then I'd fully expect to get ripped on for driving a "mullet mobile" or a "rattle box". It comes with the pleasure of owning this car.

Last edited by TechCam97; 05-11-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Banned

lol ill see when im off work and let u know.
Let me know, I will even take the bottle out of the car and disconnect the solinoids so you dont think I sprayed you.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:26 PM
TECH Resident

no n2o then bring it bitch and im not bashin anyone yall were bashing me then i stated a fact so stfu lol me being a tool i was actually happy to lose to a big cam, full bolt-on ls1 but i didnt lose that bad tho so when and where.
Jesus christ...use some periods next time. You're the best troll I've seen this month and as dumb as they come..and I hope texas heat video tapes the *** raping so we all can laugh at your ***. And be sure to get some footage of him after the race so we can hear the excuses.."lol damn sorry vtec not kikin in tranny too hott still have my boyfriends football pads in the back so it weights the car down"
Old 05-11-2010, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tripps
Jesus christ...use some periods next time. You're the best troll I've seen this month and as dumb as they come..and I hope texas heat video tapes the *** raping so we all can laugh at your ***. And be sure to get some footage of him after the race so we can hear the excuses.."lol damn sorry vtec not kikin in tranny too hott still have my boyfriends football pads in the back so it weights the car down"
LMAO
Old 05-11-2010, 01:39 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Old 05-11-2010, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

well my "chick" car still pulls most of the ls1s on here i agree to a srt-4 being gay but have u not looked at the new cobalts lately there not ugly not the coolest car ever but it doesnt need to replace anything everytime i race so theres no excuses but ur old *** cars do. yalls interior =gross and uncomfortable mine racing seats and nice interior. call it what u want im 18 and cant afford to replace my 80000 mile camaro/ws6 parts daily. i chose this car because it was gunna be my dd and with the mods i get 33-35 mph highway and it was only 17000 brand new. i rarely go to the track so the FWD doesnt bother me that much but wish it wasnt tho, and im a turbo cobalt which the 08-10 cobalt ss come stock with and all i have is a intake,cutout,and tune
so you drive a chick car that your mom bought you? not to mention, you probably don't work on it yourself. sure as hell know you didn't tune it yourself, and your weekend daddy prob paid to have the cutout welded in at midas. sure, you may have bolted in one of those pepboys intakes. the car may take some of our f-bodies, but its not due to anything that you had done to it in any way sort or fashion, period.

my t-tops may rattle, and my front end might squeak from time to time, but damnit, my girlfriend loves those vibrations from the bad torque arm bushing!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TechCam97
I don't hate on any car for not having a V8. Two of the three cars that I own are not V8's and I love them, they serve their purpose. I'm not even hating on the SS Cobalt really. To me they are just like any other Honda or Mitsubishi. I appreciate when someone puts the time and money into making it a quick car, yet very few people actually build a quick car from these things. For every fast Honda out there there are two dozen slow ones with stickers and wings and body kits that give the fast ones a bad name. It's starting to get this way with the Cobalt as well. It's not that people on this site hate on Nastyss34 strictly for his choice of car, I think it has more to do with his attitude. He built a quick Cobalt that can run with the V8 LS powered cars and still sip gas and blow cold A/C and have all the creature comforts that he can enjoy. That's cool, I'm not knocking him for that. But when he comes onto this site and starts to tell people that our cars are junk and outdated and slow and that his glorified golf cart can beat them.... well let's just say I'm not surprised he gets made fun of. If I went onto an SRT4 forum or Cobalt SS forum and started to do the same thing then I'd fully expect to get ripped on for driving a "mullet mobile" or a "rattle box". It comes with the pleasure of owning this car.
your correct, sorry for any **** talking guys i guess my comments are getting offensive im just happy my car could hang anywhere close to redws618 car again sry. texas heat ill see what i can do to set somthin up.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:48 PM
11 Second Club

^ Looks like Nastyss34 is starting to mature.

Just becareful how you post and you'll be fine.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
so you drive a chick car that your mom bought you? not to mention, you probably don't work on it yourself. sure as hell know you didn't tune it yourself, and your weekend daddy prob paid to have the cutout welded in at midas. sure, you may have bolted in one of those pepboys intakes. the car may take some of our f-bodies, but its not due to anything that you had done to it in any way sort or fashion, period.

my t-tops may rattle, and my front end might squeak from time to time, but damnit, my girlfriend loves those vibrations from the bad torque arm bushing!
My driver-side t-top just started to rattle recently. I need to take it off and look at it. The front end typically squeaks, though. lol.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake

lol na she didnt buy anything for my car i work for everything i did on my car no i didnt tune it cuz i dont know anything about tuning. only thing my mom helped me was being the co-signer thats it. so stop ur **** talking plz im done with it now ive said i apologize so there, and my girl likes the vibration my cutouts gives too haha.