Got a ticket because the cop ASSUMED I was speeding

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sluggish
If you do something like this again turn the recorder on your phone on, then go talk to them.
Wouldn't you have to tell the cop you're using a voice recorder?
Old 05-14-2010, 12:48 PM
9 Second Club

He knows I'm young and probably don't have a lot of money. He's going on the fact that it would be cheaper to take defensive driving than fight it, and he's right. I'm just another notch in his belt, and tally for his quota.

I would love to fight it, but it just wouldn't be financially sensible right now.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Slash8915
He knows I'm young and probably don't have a lot of money. He's going on the fact that it would be cheaper to take defensive driving than fight it, and he's right. I'm just another notch in his belt, and tally for his quota.

I would love to fight it, but it just wouldn't be financially sensible right now.
its not even worth it, I was just keeping up with traffic on red bluff on the way to school one morning in a pack of like 8 cars and I was literally in the middle of it and still I somehow ended up with the ticket.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
On The Tree

set up a date to talk with the DA and explain to him what happened and see what he says. If hes a dick and still leaves you with a ticket i would fight it.