evo death with vid.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RelentlessX
We gave you your props already where it's meant don't know why these things just come up... I'll clarify things, evo is a 3300 lb 4 door car, add in a 210 lb person and a 140 lb person it was not like his cat weighs 2500lbs, he was on 28lbs if that with a boost leak at his bov flange. Again there is no excuse to his loss to your power adder but common power to power as being even that was a good run... We do NOT know how
much he makes so we are not going to be making false statements on that either. Good race that is all
yup.. There was NO drama between me, you and robert.. We ran, it was fun.. and it was over.. i dont know me losing to robert on motor even got brought into this thread.

his car is Fast.. i said so after the race. I have had a DSM and a supra so i know that a 4 banger or 6 banger with Fi Vs an NA v8isnt a "big cubes vs little cubes battle".

Robert seems like a really nice guy and so did you. I have no issues with either of you..
Old 05-20-2010, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
But I thought he had a big turbo? which one is it?
Compared to the stocker the red IS big.. and i dont know who the **** lit the string on your tampon.. so shut up and move on. you are trying to stir up drama where none exists.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

im not stiring any drama either sir if i was there aswell im camd99ss on relentless! lol im just saying theres false info thats it! you guys are making the car more then what it is! lol Those who know me know im not a drama type guy im a chilled guy! Btw i was in the charger that night!
Old 05-20-2010, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

im not stiring any drama either sir if i was there aswell im camd99ss on relentless! lol im just saying theres false info thats it! you guys are making the car more then what it is! lol Those who know me know im not a drama type guy im a chilled guy! Btw i was in the charger that night!
and you are making my car out to be more then it is.. Cam/cold air/long tubes. It's not like i have some magical combo. as a matter of fact im one of the lowest HP c6's that i know.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:31 AM
TECH Regular

LOL, I asked Sam to mention some of his tunes on the fastest cars in the area. No one said the name whitelightning until you posted up.

I am guessing that Sam didn't tune the EVO though.

Fact is if my car isn't faster than that EVO I won't cry about it. I had a GT30R on my STi with meth which aren't as efficient as the EVOs and I knew what that car could do. And I was only on 26psi and 93 octane. I only made 440whp with that setup and I was door to door with a C6Z from 80-160 in that car.

So no, I won't drive my car off a cliff if I lose a race. I will still enjoy my car just as much. Unlike many I actually have track times on my car and know what it can do. So I know it will take a quick car to beat me.

My comment was stating that Sam is an ***. Nothing more, nothing less. People take this stuff way too seriously. Another reason I told the EVO guy I wanted to set something up between us and not the world.

Last edited by 6.0monsta; 05-20-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by White_lightning
i dont know me losing to robert on motor even got brought into this thread.
HAHA You brought it into the thread.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

and you are making my car out to be more then it is.. Cam/cold air/long tubes. It's not like i have some magical combo. as a matter of fact im one of the lowest HP c6's that i know.
ok ill drop it no since its not even my car i just chimed in cause of the false info but it was a good race for motor for what the car is your car pulls hard on n20!
Old 05-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Teching In

yup.. There was NO drama between me, you and robert.. We ran, it was fun.. and it was over.. i dont know me losing to robert on motor even got brought into this thread.
That's why you should just spray everyone. If you had, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

If the evo or whoever can't beat the car on spray, then they can't beat the car. Claiming a win over a nitrous car when it's on motor is pointless.

monsta ruins the hobby.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

he beat a cammed c6 yesterday
Monsta.. so was that me posting as some one else bringing me into this? shut the **** up joe..
Old 05-20-2010, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bruce954
That's why you should just spray everyone. If you had, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

If the evo or whoever can't beat the car on spray, then they can't beat the car. Claiming a win over a nitrous car when it's on motor is pointless.

Oh and monsta sucks.
bruce, it was my decision to run him on motor. I wanted to see a measurable difference in performance between motor and bottle, well by the videos i got that. I messed with a little more last now so the 2nd gear progression should be less sluggish now to.

I gave him the race he wanted.. and then we ran kill to kill.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:42 AM
TECH Regular

monsta ruins the hobby.
Because not everyone has to win every race. There are people that actually like close races. If the nitrous car is afraid to lose then turn the nitrous on. Simple.

I'm a newb to nitrous. But I won't even turn it on unless I lose on motor first. What's the point? It's kind of like boxing. You don't immediately get a title shot. You have to work your way through the ranks.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:44 AM
TECH Regular

bruce, it was my decision to run him on motor. I wanted to see a measurable difference in performance between motor and bottle, well by the videos i got that. I messed with a little more last now so the 2nd gear progression should be less sluggish now to.

I gave him the race he wanted.. and then we ran kill to kill.
And the difference was cool to see.
Teching In

his car is Fast.. i said so after the race. I have had a DSM and a supra so i know that a 4 banger or 6 banger with Fi Vs an NA v8isnt a "big cubes vs little cubes battle".

Robert seems like a really nice guy and so did you. I have no issues with either of you..
Glad that's settled
TECH Regular

Monsta.. so was that me posting as some one else bringing me into this? shut the **** up joe..
You made it seem like I brought you into the thread. I did not. So back at ya.
TECH Enthusiast

i said cammed not cammed on n20
Old 05-20-2010, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 6.0monsta
I'm a newb to nitrous. But I won't even turn it on unless I lose on motor first. What's the point? It's kind of like boxing. You don't immediately get a title shot. You have to work your way through the ranks.
What's the point of anybody running your car on motor. So you can say, "you were ahead but my car was shifting", or "on bottle it would have been different".

Why the **** should someone beat on their **** if your just going to ask for another race on bottle?
Old 05-20-2010, 10:51 AM
TECH Regular

What's the point of anybody running your car on motor. So you can say, "you were ahead but my car was shifting", or "on bottle it would have been different".

Why the **** should someone beat on their **** if your just going to ask for another race on bottle?
I can see both sides. Me I won't beat on my car with nitrous unless I need to. That's for the drivers to decide. If I thought it would be close on motor I'd ask the other driver if they wanted to try a motor and nitrous. If I thought I'd lose on motor I'd just do nitrous.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I can see both sides. Me I won't beat on my car with nitrous unless I need to. That's for the drivers to decide. If I thought it would be close on motor I'd ask the other driver if they wanted to try a motor and nitrous. If I thought I'd lose on motor I'd just do nitrous.
i believe we did that... we said one on motor one on nitrous to see what it looks like........ well i dis agree on that they did a n20 after it was a close race but those were the agreements not my race!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

if it was a money race i would have sprayed him right out the hole.. but it was a FRIENDLY run between 2 evenly matched cars.. we agreed.. Motor vs boost.. and then bottle to boost. Would would i spray him. The way my nitrous is setup i could have bumped it to get ahead of him on the motor run and he wouldnt have know.. but WTF is the point in that? This isnt some professional competition. it was just some fun.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:09 AM
RCC
On The Tree

I dont have a horse in this race but after reading all this I have a few things I would like to add.

1. redws618- I would like to see you post a vid of you winning a race. Your last 2 threads have been about losing or nearly losing. Go get a kill already.lol

2. I dont know Sam , but I hear alot of good things about his tunes and he is very well respected by some really fast guys in the Dallas area.

3.And White Lightning- dont do motor runs, give them ******* everything youve got everytime, that way they wont ask for a second dose.

Quick Reply: evo death with vid.