Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RelentlessX
Any of you guys here?
I'm here!! I'm here!! Lol
Old 05-20-2010, 01:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black2001z06
Don't get me started with Sam and his shadiness regarding business matters...
There is a reason that he is not employed for any shops anymore and has to do all of his work on the side.
You think I havnt been offered jobs by all of the LS shops in DFW INCLUDING SQR? Hell even SQR'S tuner told you I was better than he was. Hard to swallow that wasnt it?
I choose to work for myself and it is my full time job and I have a damn good reputation.You try to smash it as often as possible and continue to make me smile.
You are still looking for someone that can join you in trying to ruin my good name. Its been 6 years and you have yet to do so! You cant find one single person I have treated wrong.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mred
now see if you would pull your head out of your on *** and stop having such a shity outlook on everything and everyone,you would remember talking to me about tuning my duramax.
you turned me away with the line of bull **** saying,just use a hp tuner,and stack it with ppe software and you had already just made the statement shortly before that,that you can make more power with the efi live over the hp tuner,when it comes to a diesel.
so i was giving you the benefit of the doubt and you fed me that line of ****.

carry on.
Its very obvious you do not know me very well. I never have a shitty outlook on anything ever. Nice try though.
You cant even remember the convo and how it went. By the way I never knew it was you I was talking to. I speak to 2-3 people a day about tuning.
I told you I can make the same power with HpTuners as a PPE haldheld but you will be stuck with one power level.
I didnt tell you to stack a "hp tuner" and a PPE its IMPOSSIBLE to do.
I dont use EFI Live at all ever. No way for me to make more power using EFI live if I use HPTuners exclusively.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sam will be the cheapest.
SQR won't be the cheapest, but they WILL stand behind their work.
I am more expensive than SQR is on SD Boosted tuning.

Again Justin just find one person I treated wrong and bring them into this thread. Please?
Old 05-20-2010, 01:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TPRDFW
And i dont knw why everyone is hating on sam??
When you are great at something someone will always want to knock you down.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sam even tuned the A/C at my house once with ACtuners! been working bad *** since then, thanks again!
Damn ants!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Sam is the best tuner hands down it's been proven time after time and theres probably cars out there that have been tuned by him and the customers think their shop did it!
Old 05-20-2010, 05:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
You think I havnt been offered jobs by all of the LS shops in DFW INCLUDING SQR? Hell even SQR'S tuner told you I was better than he was. Hard to swallow that wasnt it?
I choose to work for myself and it is my full time job and I have a damn good reputation.You try to smash it as often as possible and continue to make me smile.
You are still looking for someone that can join you in trying to ruin my good name. Its been 6 years and you have yet to do so! You cant find one single person I have treated wrong.
LOL, Oh really?
When did Daniel offer you a job and you turned him down?
As for Scott...he said your tune wasn't bad, but that is not my point here.
I am merely stating facts that when something or if something goes wrong...you won't stand behind your work and correct the error is all.
To me, that simply shows your character and what type of person you are.

As for 6 years, you are yet to own up to your mistake and be a man and apologize to me and my wallet for correcting your careless error.

Last edited by Black2001z06; 05-20-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL, Oh really?
When did Daniel offer you a job and you turned him down?
As for Scott...he said your tune wasn't bad, but that is not my point here.
I am merely stating facts that when something or if something goes wrong...you won't stand behind your work and correct the error is all.
To me, that simply shows your character and what type of person you are.

As for 6 years, you are yet to own up to your mistake and be a man and apologize to me and my wallet for correcting your careless error.
Ask Daniel if you dont believe me.
Here is what Scott said and I quote
Sam does good work. If it came down to it...he prob does a little better job than I do.
I drive to the customer at 1 am 80 miles away to fix a problem. I loan my truck out while im tuning a car sometimes for days. I do what ever I can to help my customers out and they know it.

You on the otherhand thought it would be smart to talk **** to me before you knew the problem and wanted to kick my *** cause the roid rage took over. Good luck getting anything out of life with that attitude.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Sam even tuned the A/C at my house once with ACtuners! been working bad *** since then, thanks again!
Damn ants!
I know how to fix two things with home a/c systems and that just happened to be one of them.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:31 AM
On The Tree

Just to add a few points.. with me + passenger n the car im pushing almost 3800(3400lbs car after wheels/bottles and stuff 320lbs driver +150lbs passenger) lbs. My car made 495 rwhp before i added 30lbs of of wheels/tires which cost me about 5-10 rwhp.
So we are talking about a light weight evo with 2 skinny dudes in it on a big turbo pushing 30#+ e85.. if it makes 450 hp your tuner needs to be shot because all the DSM guys i know say it should push 500ish.. so.. 2 close power cars run and he got out 1/2 a car.. OMG IM going to cry..

Power adder to power adder it wasnt even CLOSE.

motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5houFuGe1V0
power adder to power adder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOb1j4iU_4

Just wanted to add that in since my car got drug into this..
have i lost races? sure.. it's not like i have some secret sauce combo..
Old 05-20-2010, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Just as a side note since Sam's work ethic is in question. There are 3 people i allow beside myself who i trust to drive my car. My wife, Louis @ lgm and Sam.
when sam was installing my nitrous kit not only was i getting Constant updates about what was going on with the car but he improved ALOT of stuff i never asked him to. the car was BETTER and more enjoyable once i got it back..

Monsta.. you really need to drop this.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

Joe.. if your 550+ rwhp 427 stroker isnt faster then a car that BARELY got out 1/4 a car on me i would push it off a cliff.

I really give you the benifit of the doubt because you seemed like a nice guy in person to me.. but either you have self esteem issues that you live out through your car or you just have issues.. Please leave anything to do with me, my car or anything i race OUT of your threads from now on.

thank you.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by White_lightning
Just to add a few points.. with me + passenger n the car im pushing almost 3800(3400lbs car after wheels/bottles and stuff 320lbs driver +150lbs passenger) lbs. My car made 495 rwhp before i added 30lbs of of wheels/tires which cost me about 5-10 rwhp.
So we are talking about a light weight evo with 2 skinny dudes in it on a big turbo pushing 30#+ e85.. if it makes 450 hp your tuner needs to be shot because all the DSM guys i know say it should push 500ish.. so.. 2 close power cars run and he got out 1/2 a car.. OMG IM going to cry..

Just texted Robert and he said his turbo is stock red frame turbo and he is at 28#s of boost! idk where you got this false info lol
Old 05-20-2010, 10:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
Just texted Robert and he said his turbo is stock red frame turbo and he is at 28#s of boost! idk where you got this false info lol
HE TOLD me it was a red pushing 30# and E85.. did he mean 28? maybe.. but he SAID 30.. i asked several DSM guys what a FP red on 28-30# and E85 can make and the consensus was 480-500 EASY..

im just saying.. i was going fast in DSMs before you knew what a DSM was, im not new to the dsm games buddy..
Old 05-20-2010, 10:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sam88Gta1
Ask Daniel if you dont believe me.
Here is what Scott said and I quote

I drive to the customer at 1 am 80 miles away to fix a problem. I loan my truck out while im tuning a car sometimes for days. I do what ever I can to help my customers out and they know it.

You on the otherhand thought it would be smart to talk **** to me before you knew the problem and wanted to kick my *** cause the roid rage took over. Good luck getting anything out of life with that attitude.
LOL, I bet you have that quote printed out and framed on your wall to boost that small ego that you tend to have!

I talked **** after you led me on for 6 weeks smart guy.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Teching In

motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5houFuGe1V0
power adder to power adder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOb1j4iU_4

We gave you your props already where it's meant don't know why these things just come up... I'll clarify things, evo is a 3300 lb 4 door car, add in a 210 lb person and a 140 lb person it was not like his cat weighs 2500lbs, he was on 28lbs if that with a boost leak at his bov flange. Again there is no excuse to his loss to your power adder but common power to power as being even that was a good run... We do NOT know how
much he makes so we are not going to be making false statements on that either. Good race that is all
Old 05-20-2010, 10:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

So we are talking about a light weight evo with 2 skinny dudes in it on a big turbo pushing 30#+ e85..
HE TOLD me it was a red pushing 30# and E85.. did he mean 28? maybe.. but he SAID 30.. i asked several DSM guys what a FP red on 28-30# and E85 can make and the consensus was 480-500 EASY..

im just saying.. i was going fast in DSMs before you knew what a DSM was, im not new to the dsm games buddy..
But I thought he had a big turbo? which one is it?

Quick Reply: evo death with vid.