evo death with vid.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
i believe we did that... we said one on motor one on nitrous to see what it looks like........ well i dis agree on that they did a n20 after it was a close race but those were the agreements not my race!
yup.. since it was just a FUN race normally since it was so close i wouldnt have sprayed, but it was the first time spraying with the new wider tires and wanted to see the traction difference and how the changes i made to my progressive impact the cars performance. I was happy with how it ran on bottle.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RCC
3.And White Lightning- dont do motor runs, give them ******* everything youve got everytime, that way they wont ask for a second dose.
RCC i agree with you in most cases, but i havent lost enough races on motor to spray every race really. I just have fun
Old 05-20-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by RCC
I dont have a horse in this race but after reading all this I have a few things I would like to add.

1. redws618- I would like to see you post a vid of you winning a race. Your last 2 threads have been about losing or nearly losing. Go get a kill already.lol

2. I dont know Sam , but I hear alot of good things about his tunes and he is very well respected by some really fast guys in the Dallas area.

3.And White Lightning- dont do motor runs, give them ******* everything youve got everytime, that way they wont ask for a second dose.
#1 is funny as hell!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Bruce954
That's why you should just spray everyone. If you had, this wouldn't even be a conversation.

If the evo or whoever can't beat the car on spray, then they can't beat the car. Claiming a win over a nitrous car when it's on motor is pointless.

monsta ruins the hobby.
Originally Posted by RCC
I dont have a horse in this race but after reading all this I have a few things I would like to add.

1. redws618- I would like to see you post a vid of you winning a race. Your last 2 threads have been about losing or nearly losing. Go get a kill already.lol

2. I dont know Sam , but I hear alot of good things about his tunes and he is very well respected by some really fast guys in the Dallas area.

This ^^^ spray everyone so you never have to explain yourself. Nitrous cars aren't to much fun on motor.

Ive never done any direct work with Sam but i have seen him go well out of his way time and time again for his customers, several friends of mine. He has always been more the helpful towards the million questions i've had to ask him over the past few years and he will most likely be tuning my next LSx combo.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:29 AM
RCC
On The Tree

Originally Posted by White_lightning
RCC i agree with you in most cases, but i havent lost enough races on motor to spray every race really. I just have fun
I get the having fun part, but a guy having fun( you ) in a vette getting outrun by a modded ricer makes for alot of internet conversation. I wish this were being discussed on the other site, I need a good laugh today.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RCC
I get the having fun part, but a guy having fun( you ) in a vette getting outrun by a modded ricer makes for alot of internet conversation. I wish this were being discussed on the other site, I need a good laugh today.
i drug the **** out of dozens of modded vettes when i had my bolt on supra and same when i had my talon you win some, you lose some.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

"It doesnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile ..... winnings winning"
Old 05-20-2010, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RCC

1. RCC- shut your dumbass up, I didn't almost lose to ****, I'm also not claiming to have the baddest car out there. I'm not running absolute **** either. So a 23 psi cobalt stood within a car at a horrible run in my stalled auto, from my run a completely different story, And obviously the evos pretty ******* fast. So take your stupid **** elsewhere. I'm a cam only car, nothing amazing.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by redws618
1. RCC- shut your dumbass up, I didn't almost lose to ****, I'm also not claiming to have the baddest car out there. I'm not running absolute **** either. So a 23 psi cobalt stood within a car at a horrible run in my stalled auto, from my run a completely different story, And obviously the evos pretty ******* fast. So take your stupid **** elsewhere. I'm a cam only car, nothing amazing.
lol wow he struck a cord. Dont get so butthurt about racing, it takes a lot of fun out of it
Old 05-20-2010, 12:02 PM
RCC
On The Tree

I can see my attempt at humor with you failed. I posted that to get a laugh out of you and wasnt commenting on your cars power or lack there of. Sorry you took my post wrong and thanks for commenting on my scholastic aptitude.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by y2kfrc
lol wow he struck a cord. Dont get so butthurt about racing, it takes a lot of fun out of it
I'm far from butt hurt about ****, people always wanna get on here and say the dumbest ****. If I was butt hurt about it would I post a vid of me losing?
Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RCC
I can see my attempt at humor with you failed. I posted that to get a laugh out of you and wasnt commenting on your cars power or lack there of. Sorry you took my post wrong and thanks for commenting on my scholastic aptitude.
No problem buddy.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 PM
TECH Regular

I'm far from butt hurt about ****, people always wanna get on here and say the dumbest ****. If I was butt hurt about it would I post a vid of me losing?
Name calling makes you come off as butthurt.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:06 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Once again junior, I posted above I was trying to be funny and obviously failed. And this is the internet do you come here to be serious?
Old 05-20-2010, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by y2kfrc
Name calling makes you come off as butthurt.
Okay well I guess I'm butt hurt then, that statement deserved the name. If only words on a computer screen came with emotions then I couldve seen he was ******* with me. RCC, I'm sorry I called you a bad word. Lol
Old 05-20-2010, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RCC
Once again junior, I posted above I was trying to be funny and obviously failed. And this is the internet do you come here to be serious?
Turbo poster! Above reply^
Old 05-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Teching In

hey RCC not talking **** or anything but do u know what a ricer is? well its a person not a car. just cuz it doesnt have the almighty 8 cyclinders doesnt make it rice its a person who puts wings that do no purpose on cars and thinks they know everything about a car and truthfully they dont, also the way they drive just to clarify it to u. if i didnt help go to ricekiller.com and that will help u understand.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

the car hobby attracts some really stupid people
Old 05-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Teching In

damn man if ur hurt about a 45 roll then 50-55 like a said should be more in ur range. and lol ur changing ur how much mph into ur 2nd u were 1st time it was 2mph 2nd it was like 5 mph it cant be that horrible cuz ur still at high rpms. im only at 22psi too as of now i have all bolt-ons except intercooler. i do not know but i think my whp should be 320-330. since its hard to tell emotions over the internet im not saying this in a dick way or anything like that. at a 45 roll im at like 4600rpms i redline at 6200 50 roll ill be at like 500-5100 55-somwhere around 5400 so i can still do a 2nd gear from a 55 if thats what ur wanting i just want a clean high roll i still wanna do that 20 roll too haha
Old 05-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Teching In

butthurt slow *** ****** queer **** for brains ect...

Originally Posted by Nastyss34
hey RCC not talking **** or anything but do u know what a ricer is? well its a person not a car. just cuz it doesnt have the almighty 8 cyclinders doesnt make it rice its a person who puts wings that do no purpose on cars and thinks they know everything about a car and truthfully they dont, also the way they drive just to clarify it to u. if i didnt help go to ricekiller.com and that will help u understand.
**** off ricer...

Quick Reply: evo death with vid.