New Truck Shopping....Hagglers Opinion Needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
i'd buy a ford before i bought a dodge 1500... everything on those trucks fall apart... i really dont consider tranny's going out on trucks to make them shitty cause that will happen to any truck that pulls a trailer with some good weight... i feel that dodge has the weakest trans. for sure though... the weakest everything really... my gf has a 2000 and yeah i know it's a older one but damn i hate that ******* truck, she has no dash literally it's gone just one giant hole, front suspension is shot trans shifts like ****, everything sqweeks and her mirror is about to fall off and it's never been hit by anything... how the **** does that happen? i do like the cummings though

now your buddy with that duramax if it's that one guy im thinking of it's pewter and 2wd then i would imagine he has problems one after the other he drives that thing like it's a indy car, he will try and race a 80 year in a mini van if thats the only competition on the road...
It's a 4x4 but I am sure we are thinking of the same guy. He beats the **** off that truck every day. The older Dodges had some shitty interior and the dashes crack a lot.. But the 05 or so Chevy's suck. You touch the dash and the whole thing creaks and groans. I have to say though all the Ford's that have came through have been nice.

OP is going to get a Chevy so there really isn't any reason to talk about any other truck..
Old 05-28-2010, 01:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
It's a 4x4 but I am sure we are thinking of the same guy. He beats the **** off that truck every day. The older Dodges had some shitty interior and the dashes crack a lot.. But the 05 or so Chevy's suck. You touch the dash and the whole thing creaks and groans. I have to say though all the Ford's that have came through have been nice.

OP is going to get a Chevy so there really isn't any reason to talk about any other truck..
it may creek but it doesnt crack!