LMR's Rear Mount Turbo Camaro Dyno Vid!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 05:45 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Ewwwww, now the **** begins!
Old 05-27-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Ewwwww, now the **** begins!
this always happens with lmr threads
Old 05-27-2010, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Like Steven posted earlier with the converter locked up it is indeed a bit laggy. On the dyno pulls that the converter was unlocked it was maby 2-300 rpm slower than a traditional front mount. Also the unlocked numbers were only 20-30 shy of the locked up numbers. IMO that is a pretty efficient piece.

Now Duy. Jeese, how many times do we have to run over your heros for you to realize that we get it done at the track as well

Josh
Lol....I know ya get it done...

But u guys are turning into dyno queens. Get some of these customers to run some et with all these HP they are making. Jeese, all of them are autos. How hard could it be to get it down the track..
Old 05-27-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OH SNAP!

Old 05-27-2010, 07:24 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sc300

But u guys are turning into dyno queens. Get some of these customers to run some et with all these HP they are making. Jeese, all of them are autos. How hard could it be to get it down the track..
No dyno queen here. We can go from whatever roll you want.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

rollin rollin rollinnnnnn....
Old 05-27-2010, 07:31 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Leave the fat *** pig 4000 pound cars alone! LOL
Old 05-27-2010, 08:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

A 91mm isnt going to be that easy to spool in a front mount setup either, thats a pretty nice sized turbo.

Did you wrap the entire exhaust all the way back? Hows the ground clearance with the charge pipe to the front of the car? Hard to tell but looks like the pipe sits very low. Nice numbers tho.

PS, i sent a PM to you Worm Boy, just checking to see if you recieved it?
Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RCC
No dyno queen here. We can go from whatever roll you want.

RC......u only went mid 9's with that 1000 hp setup...while supras with STOCK modified auto trannies ran that quick...and u already know what STOCK 6 speed supra can do with the right driver..(SW, Woon, etc..)

I have a supra ready to play with u when u are ready...

We can drive all the way to Goliad, have some fun on the way and then run the mile!!!! ( I can't guaranteed we will make it back though, lol)

We have already proven we can hit 200+++ mph and be driven to and from Goliad..

I know u are building a street car with the Texas mile in mind..I hope this streetcar u are building is capable of doing this...

Let the **** talking begins!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:05 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

**** just got real!!!!
Old 05-27-2010, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

RC......u only went mid 9's with that 1000 hp setup...while supras with STOCK modified auto trannies ran that quick...and u already know what STOCK 6 speed supra can do with the right driver..(SW, Woon, etc..)

We can drive all the way to Goliad, have some fun on the way and then run the mile!!!! ( I can't guaranteed we will make it back though, lol)

I know u are building a street car with the Texas mile in mind..I hope this streetcar u are building is capable of doing this...

Oh man you just pushed it a whole new level....
this is going to get interesting!
Old 05-28-2010, 01:19 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Duy - Do you really wanna go THERE??? Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I've run over you every time you've challenged me. If you really wanna put somethin' on it, bring a lot of it and we'll talk at the mile. I've out ran you at the 1/8 mile track, the 1/4 mile track and I'd be happy to hand your *** to you at the mile. I know you are big bank Hank, so don't be skeeerd!!!

Always in front of you, and I'll be driving this time....
Josh
Old 05-28-2010, 01:47 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Duy - Do you really wanna go THERE??? Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. I've run over you every time you've challenged me. If you really wanna put somethin' on it, bring a lot of it and we'll talk at the mile. I've out ran you at the 1/8 mile track, the 1/4 mile track and I'd be happy to hand your *** to you at the mile. I know you are big bank Hank, so don't be skeeerd!!!

Always in front of you, and I'll be driving this time....
Josh
Josh. U know I'm an underdog against your shop cars but yet u know i still bring it, even if i lose...Im just having fun with the normal people here...

But if u really want to make a friendly wager...u know I'm game..

We drive the car from Houston to goliad. Make no changes except for adding gas...Then run the mile..winner gets a 100 bucks for every mile he tops the other one..

I'm only having fun with the streetcars. Since u already know you can't hang with the real supras at the mile yet....
And we are not top dogs out there anymore. So I guess it back to picking on lsx...lol
Old 05-28-2010, 02:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1sickz28
**** just got real!!!!
yes sir
Old 05-28-2010, 02:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nassty00
yes sir
:d .
Old 05-28-2010, 05:50 AM
In-Zane Moderator

And the LS1Tech broken record goes to:

Old 05-28-2010, 06:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

The owner of the car does race at the track. I ran with him in the strictly street class at HMP last year...

Josh. U know I'm an underdog against your shop cars but yet u know i still bring it, even if i lose...Im just having fun with the normal people here...

But if u really want to make a friendly wager...u know I'm game..

We drive the car from Houston to goliad. Make no changes except for adding gas...Then run the mile..winner gets a 100 bucks for every mile he tops the other one..

I'm only having fun with the streetcars. Since u already know you can't hang with the real supras at the mile yet....
And we are not top dogs out there anymore. So I guess it back to picking on lsx...lol
If you know you’re the underdog then why do you continue to talk ****? Damn near every thread/video posted by LMR you call them out with your Supra or your friends…
Old 05-28-2010, 07:24 AM
RCC
On The Tree

Duy we took my car to the track one time to 1/4 race it for a magazine shootout. The 9 second passes the car made were litterally made 3 days after the car was finished. So you thinking that thats all the car hade is a plus for me. In the beginning I had wanted a 1/4 mile car but my goals for the car changed, hence only one trip to the track.

I do not care for an internet pissing match with you and we can do what ever you like for however much money in Goliad or Mexico. Just say when.

Do me one favor though when this happens, please bring the fastest street car you or your friends have so I dont have to hear about the what ifs....lol
Old 05-28-2010, 07:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Duy always has a lot of friend, but i haven't seen the purple supra OR that little white nissan in a long time (so it seems)

and if you're an underdog duy, why you keep talkin smack then making excuses?

(just an outsiders opinion)
Old 05-28-2010, 10:29 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

guys can we keep this thread going i have a long work day ahead of me

thanks

Quick Reply: LMR's Rear Mount Turbo Camaro Dyno Vid!!