so i got arrested yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2014, 03:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 94 Likes on 74 Posts

Were you clocked on radar? Visually paced? Most of my DPS buddies tell me that they local police must calibrate their radars every so often AND they are to keep a running log of it... Request a copy of that if you choose to fight in court. 9-10x it is NOT updated. Automatically thrown out and the LEO looks like a JA to his boss... Just my .02
Yes, I am talking from experience....
Old 09-13-2014, 04:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Next time have ur chick record with her cell instead of panicking and just watching. It coulda saved ur *** if u had proof like that.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Old 09-13-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

Yet another reason I think the only good cop is a dead one. I was rear ended Christmas Day a few years ago by a former grapevine cop, who lost his job (not one second behind bars for him) for raping a 12 year old girl. The traitors in grapevine arrested and beat the hell out of me while I was in cuffs, even though I wasn't in Grapevine. That piece of scum still hangs out with his crooked cop buddies. The fact that they protect and are friends with scum like that makes them all scum. The only good cop is one who has just watched his or her entire family tortured to death before they join them in hell. Until the people stand up to these traitors, they will just keep getting worse. Be a patriot, shoot a cop.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Banned

He used excessive force which your GF can prove as an eye witness your case will be dropped bc of this. Excessive force is no joke cops get into serious trouble for that. Btw handcuffing someone is using force. So file the complaint with your GF there to fail a complaint as well and you'll be fine. Next time pay attention to your surroundings and this wont happen
Old 09-13-2014, 07:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redneck2
Yet another reason I think the only good cop is a dead one. I was rear ended Christmas Day a few years ago by a former grapevine cop, who lost his job (not one second behind bars for him) for raping a 12 year old girl. The traitors in grapevine arrested and beat the hell out of me while I was in cuffs, even though I wasn't in Grapevine. That piece of scum still hangs out with his crooked cop buddies. The fact that they protect and are friends with scum like that makes them all scum. The only good cop is one who has just watched his or her entire family tortured to death before they join them in hell. Until the people stand up to these traitors, they will just keep getting worse. Be a patriot, shoot a cop.
What a jackass...
Old 09-13-2014, 11:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
What a jackass...
I don't think that quite covers it. Just going off his request for others to shoot a cop over his ordeal that he is obviously very passionate about tells me he is probably a bitch. If he is this dead set on avenging the general public against every cop then he should do it himself. Every organization has bad seeds in it. It would be impossible to eliminate it all together, as common sense would tell anyone who actually had any. I solute those who serve and put there heart and soul into helping people even when it is not rewarding. It damn sure isn't for the giant check.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TechCam97
Sorry. I was just curious.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by codyvette
Sorry. I was just curious.
Not so much for you, but the others who didn't read the date on the OP, haha!
Old 09-13-2014, 11:50 PM
Banned

I don't think that quite covers it. Just going off his request for others to shoot a cop over his ordeal that he is obviously very passionate about tells me he is probably a bitch. If he is this dead set on avenging the general public against every cop then he should do it himself. Every organization has bad seeds in it. It would be impossible to eliminate it all together, as common sense would tell anyone who actually had any. I solute those who serve and put there heart and soul into helping people even when it is not rewarding. It damn sure isn't for the giant check.
So I'm a bitch because I believe in our constitutional rights? Say that to my face bitch!

******* traitors like you are the reason people like cops and politicians are crooked scum. When they abuse the rights of the people they are employed to protect, they are guilty of treason. The only acceptable punishment for treason is execution. The fact that ****** like you don't hold them accountable is the reason they keep walking all over our rights. Believe it or not, cops now have to "pass" a psychological test before they get the job, but since criminals run the tests, they only select scum. Period. I hope to God some cop rapes a member of your family. It would serve you right to find your own kid fucked by scum with a badge.

A simple thing that shows the mentality of cops; quota's are illegal, but cops are such trash that they think it's ok as long as they call it something else. What but a criminal tries to work around the rules? No cop has ever arrested anyone who is a bigger criminal than themselves.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:00 AM
TECH Resident

Calm down. I said "probably" a bitch. You are obviously a warrior. I just **** myself reading your powerful words. Please have mercy on me should I ever cross your path.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:29 AM
ppp
Launching!

^^^ hahahaha!!!!
Old 09-14-2014, 11:04 AM
9 Second Club

OK this is what i would do. i would drive down the street where he said you were video taping it to show there is no 10mph sign posted. when you go to court for this ticket, DO NOT ADMIT TO ANY THING AT ALL, but merely state that the ticket does not show information. and show your proof to the judge (the video, have someone from the passenger seat film it). I have done this a couple of times and it has worked everytime. once I got damn near a whole courtroom of people out of their tickets cause of the same incorrect info that the cop wrote on every ticket. Im talking around 40ish tickets were dismissed, cause of my proof. I took photos and when i was done with them i passed them along to the next person and so forth.

Again DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING AT ALL
Old 09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by v8sten
OK this is what i would do. i would drive down the street where he said you were video taping it to show there is no 10mph sign posted. when you go to court for this ticket, DO NOT ADMIT TO ANY THING AT ALL, but merely state that the ticket does not show information. and show your proof to the judge (the video, have someone from the passenger seat film it). I have done this a couple of times and it has worked everytime. once I got damn near a whole courtroom of people out of their tickets cause of the same incorrect info that the cop wrote on every ticket. Im talking around 40ish tickets were dismissed, cause of my proof. I took photos and when i was done with them i passed them along to the next person and so forth.

Again DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING AT ALL
This thread is over 4 years old. The situation has long since been resolved.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Calm down. I said "probably" a bitch. You are obviously a warrior. I just **** myself reading your powerful words. Please have mercy on me should I ever cross your path.
I bet he even has action figures made after himself....been so badass and ****.

BTW.....have fun when youre banned.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 94 Likes on 74 Posts

wonder what his take is on Ferguson Mo...?

He really does sound pretty damn tough!

Old 09-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Teching In

funniest **** I have read on the internet all day lmfao
Old 09-14-2014, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by KrisKarismatic
funniest **** I have read on the internet all day lmfao
Well I am glad it lightened someone's day. I spent enough time on this forum to learn that anyone can sign up. Arguing with somebody that is obviously disturbed only proves one's own short comings. I hope I never get the opportunity to say anything to that guy's face and hope he doesn't spend whatever is left of his life with that attitude. What a waste.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:12 PM
Banned

Since 2003, over 130 minors have been raped by cops in tarrant county alone. Almost monthly a cop shoots an unarmed innocent person. These people put their hands on a Bible and take an oath to uphold the constitution, to protect and serve, and to lead by example, and yet they ignore it. Look at how out laws were made, they are supposed to be made into examples should they break the law, yet the only example they set is to rape, murder and steal. What kind of trash do you have to be to think that is acceptable? What happened to the days where you could go to a cop for help? Now everyone knows you can't be honest with a cop, their job is to use anything you say to steal your money. The problems won't go away until they are made into examples. There are too many scummy pieces of trash out there that don't care, so they get away with this stuff. Just another step closer to becoming a totalitarian dictatorship rather than the democratic republic that our country is supposed to be.
Old 09-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Teching In

.....so who made a new screen name just to **** with people?

Quick Reply: so i got arrested yesterday