so i got arrested yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cops are scum of the earth....

Come live where I live in downtown Houston. We have a very affluent, successful population of people in our community. We also share an area with the largest homeless population in the city. We have the most active police presence with 3 different law enforcement groups around. These guys will be there in literally 45 seconds of a call placed to help you out. The only issues with over the top cops I've had have been the Texas Highway guys, and south Texas small town cops. Even then, most are very nice and professional. Showing respect and answering "yes/no sir" goes a long way.

130 rapes by cops in one county? I'd put down that pipe, or whoever is feeding you that.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by d98gt
.....so who made a new screen name just to **** with people?
Sadly, if you are referring to the redneck, he has been here since 2010. If not, then I'm confused.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:01 PM
On The Tree

I'm guessing he's been arrested by D98gt, lol.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Cops are scum of the earth....

Come live where I live in downtown Houston. We have a very affluent, successful population of people in our community. We also share an area with the largest homeless population in the city. We have the most active police presence with 3 different law enforcement groups around. These guys will be there in literally 45 seconds of a call placed to help you out. The only issues with over the top cops I've had have been the Texas Highway guys, and south Texas small town cops. Even then, most are very nice and professional. Showing respect and answering "yes/no sir" goes a long way.

130 rapes by cops in one county? I'd put down that pipe, or whoever is feeding you that.
Watch the news, just a couple weeks ago, a Dallas cop shot a homeowner in the head and killed him on his own porch. And he was the one who called them. He was unarmed and made no violent gestures.

The rapes have been confirmed by private investigators and US Marshals. Also, tarrant county has screwed over a considerable number military personnel, so I've had help from army and navy investigators. Just a couple years from a huge trial, over 6000 witnesses have pledged to be there. Lots of people are tired of the crooked nanny state we are in, and know the only way to stop it is to rein in the crooks with badges. The state refused permission to take tarrant county to court, but our Supreme Court petition is getting pushed through. Soon the hate campaign against the tarrant county court system will be starting. We have more than a dozen commercials with facts about our crooked legal system, and about the crimes the cops commit almost daily.

Maybe people on this site are too caught up in their toys to take a look at reality, but there are many real Americans that want justice. And that won't happen until every cop that has violated our constitutional rights has been lined up in front of a firing squad.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:53 AM
TECH Resident

I am not going to argue weather or not there are sideways cops all over the place. We all know there are. You however lost any and all credibility when twice in a single thread you wished horrible things to happen to innocent children. If your campaign is legit, you should get someone that it hasn't turned into a raging piece of **** to head it up.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by codyvette
I am not going to argue weather or not there are sideways cops all over the place. We all know there are. You however lost any and all credibility when twice in a single thread you wished horrible things to happen to innocent children. If your campaign is legit, you should get someone that it hasn't turned into a raging piece of **** to head it up.
Punish a couple crooked cops, the others will just try to be sneaky. Punish their families and you will open some eyes. More dirt will hit the fan when they start trying to plea bargain their families out of it, and that will help clean up all the crooks.

But, people like you who just don't care what they do because that badge makes them better than you, we don't need your kind around. Geneticts tells us your offspring will have your traits, and the whole "I don't care until it effects me" additude doesn't need to get passed on. People like you have let the cops become the criminals they are today. Juries with the mentality that cops allways tell the truth, people like you, have let them get away with crime after crime. I bet you didn't know that a jury can jail the judge and/or prosecutor if their evidence is too shady. They won't tell you that, it would be a conflict of interest...
Old 09-15-2014, 11:31 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Redneck2
Yet another reason I think the only good cop is a dead one. I was rear ended Christmas Day a few years ago by a former grapevine cop, who lost his job (not one second behind bars for him) for raping a 12 year old girl. The traitors in grapevine arrested and beat the hell out of me while I was in cuffs, even though I wasn't in Grapevine. That piece of scum still hangs out with his crooked cop buddies. The fact that they protect and are friends with scum like that makes them all scum. The only good cop is one who has just watched his or her entire family tortured to death before they join them in hell. Until the people stand up to these traitors, they will just keep getting worse. Be a patriot, shoot a cop.
So I'm a bitch because I believe in our constitutional rights? Say that to my face bitch!

******* traitors like you are the reason people like cops and politicians are crooked scum. When they abuse the rights of the people they are employed to protect, they are guilty of treason. The only acceptable punishment for treason is execution. The fact that ****** like you don't hold them accountable is the reason they keep walking all over our rights. Believe it or not, cops now have to "pass" a psychological test before they get the job, but since criminals run the tests, they only select scum. Period. I hope to God some cop rapes a member of your family. It would serve you right to find your own kid fucked by scum with a badge.

A simple thing that shows the mentality of cops; quota's are illegal, but cops are such trash that they think it's ok as long as they call it something else. What but a criminal tries to work around the rules? No cop has ever arrested anyone who is a bigger criminal than themselves.
Since 2003, over 130 minors have been raped by cops in tarrant county alone. Almost monthly a cop shoots an unarmed innocent person. These people put their hands on a Bible and take an oath to uphold the constitution, to protect and serve, and to lead by example, and yet they ignore it. Look at how out laws were made, they are supposed to be made into examples should they break the law, yet the only example they set is to rape, murder and steal. What kind of trash do you have to be to think that is acceptable? What happened to the days where you could go to a cop for help? Now everyone knows you can't be honest with a cop, their job is to use anything you say to steal your money. The problems won't go away until they are made into examples. There are too many scummy pieces of trash out there that don't care, so they get away with this stuff. Just another step closer to becoming a totalitarian dictatorship rather than the democratic republic that our country is supposed to be.
Watch the news, just a couple weeks ago, a Dallas cop shot a homeowner in the head and killed him on his own porch. And he was the one who called them. He was unarmed and made no violent gestures.

The rapes have been confirmed by private investigators and US Marshals. Also, tarrant county has screwed over a considerable number military personnel, so I've had help from army and navy investigators. Just a couple years from a huge trial, over 6000 witnesses have pledged to be there. Lots of people are tired of the crooked nanny state we are in, and know the only way to stop it is to rein in the crooks with badges. The state refused permission to take tarrant county to court, but our Supreme Court petition is getting pushed through. Soon the hate campaign against the tarrant county court system will be starting. We have more than a dozen commercials with facts about our crooked legal system, and about the crimes the cops commit almost daily.

Maybe people on this site are too caught up in their toys to take a look at reality, but there are many real Americans that want justice. And that won't happen until every cop that has violated our constitutional rights has been lined up in front of a firing squad.
Punish a couple crooked cops, the others will just try to be sneaky. Punish their families and you will open some eyes. More dirt will hit the fan when they start trying to plea bargain their families out of it, and that will help clean up all the crooks.

But, people like you who just don't care what they do because that badge makes them better than you, we don't need your kind around. Geneticts tells us your offspring will have your traits, and the whole "I don't care until it effects me" additude doesn't need to get passed on. People like you have let the cops become the criminals they are today. Juries with the mentality that cops allways tell the truth, people like you, have let them get away with crime after crime. I bet you didn't know that a jury can jail the judge and/or prosecutor if their evidence is too shady. They won't tell you that, it would be a conflict of interest...

I cant wait for all of this to kick off in Tarrant County (you live in Johnson County?), then we can show the world what a compassionate individual you are. Something is fucked up in your head if you think that the families of corrupt cops are responsible for their actions, you are no better than a corrupt cop.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

In before the lock ?
Old 09-15-2014, 04:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

f t p
Old 09-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DSIM
I cant wait for all of this to kick off in Tarrant County (you live in Johnson County?), then we can show the world what a compassionate individual you are. Something is fucked up in your head if you think that the families of corrupt cops are responsible for their actions, you are no better than a corrupt cop.
If they are with the traitor, they are accessories.

Yes, I live in Johnson county now, the second drive-by shooting at my house in Arlington done by Grapevine cops caused the move. In this county, I can return fire, and next door is a US Marshal that will back me up 100%.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Teching In

When are we going to see the results of this investigation?
Old 09-15-2014, 08:09 PM
Banned

Its 4 years old so i guess once he gets out of jail lol
Old 09-15-2014, 08:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

The padlock may show up soon!
Old 09-16-2014, 07:08 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Its 4 years old so i guess once he gets out of jail lol
I think he was talking about the redneck.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes, I live in Johnson county now, the second drive-by shooting at my house in Arlington done by Grapevine cops caused the move. In this county, I can return fire, and next door is a US Marshal that will back me up 100%.
are you trying to tell us that grapevine police did a drive by shooting at your house?

oh, that's rich!
Old 09-16-2014, 09:34 AM
TECH Regular

LOL. Local cops are lying scum but somehow a US Marshal is telling the truth and is going to back you up if you start blasting cops.... riiiiight.

You are delusional if you think a US Marshal is just going to back you up without knowing any facts. My step-dad's best friend has worked for the State Department (read: secret service) for the last 30 years and I know for a fact that I couldnt say such a thing. Im willing to bet that Marshal has his eyes on you.....

You got any links to support your drive by claims?
Old 09-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DSIM
LOL. Local cops are lying scum but somehow a US Marshal is telling the truth and is going to back you up if you start blasting cops.... riiiiight.

You are delusional if you think a US Marshal is just going to back you up without knowing any facts. My step-dad's best friend has worked for the State Department (read: secret service) for the last 30 years and I know for a fact that I couldnt say such a thing. Im willing to bet that Marshal has his eyes on you.....

You got any links to support your drive by claims?
The marshal knows and understands the situation. He is among those investigating. Had I defended myself inside of tarrant county, the crooked cops would have protected their names by covering for their crooked coworkers. If I shot an on duty tarrant county cop in my front yard here, it would be hard for them to cover up the fact that the officer should not have been here.

Are you stupid? You think the press would print that? The police use strong arm tactics all the time, but keeping it hidden is how they get away with it. It has been well documented, and will be released when it is given to the court as evidence. There is surveillance video and ballistics that tie it to grapevine, and individuals. Enough said there, they don't need advance notice of all their charges...
Old 09-16-2014, 10:39 AM
TECH Regular

The marshal knows and understands the situation. He is among those investigating. Had I defended myself inside of tarrant county, the crooked cops would have protected their names by covering for their crooked coworkers. If I shot an on duty tarrant county cop in my front yard here, it would be hard for them to cover up the fact that the officer should not have been here.
Are you THAT scared of Tarrant County cops (or grapevine... cant tell with you)? Maybe you shouldve moved out of state instead of right outside county lines. You do understand the whole "good cop/bad cop" routine... right?

Are you stupid? You think the press would print that? The police use strong arm tactics all the time, but keeping it hidden is how they get away with it. It has been well documented, and will be released when it is given to the court as evidence. There is surveillance video and ballistics that tie it to grapevine, and individuals. Enough said there, they don't need advance notice of all their charges...
LOL. I can go to google right now and search for all kinds of police brutality. Ever hear of Rodney King? Ferguson, Missouri? If the media isnt picking up on it, you arent talking loud enough. I can promise that any news station in DFW would have loved to hear from you, I used to live up there... they LOVE THE DRAMA.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

also, if you were pulled over in the mall parking lot, you can argue that it is private property and he had no right to pull you over.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TechCam97
This thread is over 4 years old. The situation has long since been resolved.
God, I hope it has resolved itself.

that isn't the question at hand.

We all want to know if the OP went to court, and how things played out to its ultimate end.

Quick Reply: so i got arrested yesterday