Paging Josh @ LMR (GoldRust) - Wager?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
I did one last night on the way home. The Rabbit came on my Pioneer Screen and said "Do a barrel roll!" so I had to follow his command!
But thats not fair, your driving Herbie. I wanna see an Fboat do a barrel roll.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Launching!

damn I wish it was october already lol
Old 06-11-2010, 01:30 PM
RCC
On The Tree

I am not expecting my car to set any records, and I am sure Josh's comments about 260mph are referencing the 4th gen camaro. If my car runs 240 Im happy, hell if makes a trip down the mile and is able to drive back in the trailer Im happy.

The thing that gets irritating is people think goals are out of reach simply because someone else has done it faster/quicker/better. I have had a handful of people tell me I cant run my car with 1500 awd lambos. Well guess what my focus in life with my vette is to prove them wrong, I might fail but it will not be for the lack of trying. People think LMR/Josh is retarded for thinking they can take a 4th gen to 260, I say badass and I hope they make it, if they dont Josh will continue to try, thats why I had them build my car.They do not quit when it comes time to make it happen.

Honestly I think its stupid to assume just because a car says Underground, Boost Logic, or Heffner thats is unbeatable. People forget that before those companies were around that someone else was king dick and they stole the thunder from them.

Edit- " waiting for the nut-hugger comments to begin"
Old 06-11-2010, 01:32 PM
8 Second Club

My car was built by Boost Logic, which built SW's 7second 6speed Supra therefor making me the fastest Porsche in the world? What now RC!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My car was built by Boost Logic, which built SW's 7second 6speed Supra therefor making me the fastest Porsche in the world? What now RC!
dam, this is great and its only friday
Old 06-11-2010, 01:36 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Not much as the fastest porcshe in the world will get smacked down by a vette that isnt even in the top ten.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:58 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by RCC
Not much as the fastest porcshe in the world will get smacked down by a vette that isnt even in the top ten.
At the moment I've got the complete advantage! You are currently running a Flintstone (Foot Powered) setup and I've got a motor behind mine!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:03 PM
11 Second Club

At the moment I've got the complete advantage! You are currently running a Flintstone (Foot Powered) setup and I've got a motor behind mine!
bwahahahaahahahahaha!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RCC
I am not expecting my car to set any records, and I am sure Josh's comments about 260mph are referencing the 4th gen camaro. If my car runs 240 Im happy, hell if makes a trip down the mile and is able to drive back in the trailer Im happy.

The thing that gets irritating is people think goals are out of reach simply because someone else has done it faster/quicker/better. I have had a handful of people tell me I cant run my car with 1500 awd lambos. Well guess what my focus in life with my vette is to prove them wrong, I might fail but it will not be for the lack of trying. People think LMR/Josh is retarded for thinking they can take a 4th gen to 260, I say badass and I hope they make it, if they dont Josh will continue to try, thats why I had them build my car.They do not quit when it comes time to make it happen.

Honestly I think its stupid to assume just because a car says Underground, Boost Logic, or Heffner thats is unbeatable. People forget that before those companies were around that someone else was king dick and they stole the thunder from them.

Edit- " waiting for the nut-hugger comments to begin"

well, lets see ya prove something first..because as of now..its all TALK!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:14 PM
TECH Pimp

RC, it's not that no one thinks it can be done in a Camaro. With enough money anything can happen right?

To many here it's more about the people talking about it like they have already done it. Well news flash it's been years and it still hasn't been done, and not to **** on anyones cup cakes but It's disrespectful to those who have.

A 4th gen Camaro will go 260mph in the mile.. As soon as someone puts that money down to get there.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:15 PM
TECH Junkie

All this car smack talk made me hungry....

B
Attached Thumbnails Paging Josh @ LMR (GoldRust) - Wager?-freebirds.jpg  
Old 06-11-2010, 02:17 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Strini SS
All this car smack talk made me hungry....

B
Pshh I just threw away my trash or I would have put a pic of what I had. B check your IM's biatch! Nick would be so proud that I am diversifying my food selection! Seasoned Potatos, Humus, Chicken Schwarma (spelling?), and some Pita Bread....
Old 06-11-2010, 02:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by _Zac
RC, it's not that no one thinks it can be done in a Camaro. With enough money anything can happen right?

To many here it's more about the people talking about it like they have already done it. Well news flash it's been years and it still hasn't been done, and not to **** on anyones cup cakes but It's disrespectful to those who have.

A 4th gen Camaro will go 260mph in the mile.. As soon as someone puts that money down to get there.

i bet i can make my 240 run 260 mph at the mile too.if im dumb enough to dump enough money into..

all i have to do is use the same set-up as i did with my last car but with a 6 speed instead!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sc300; 06-11-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:26 PM
On The Tree

I bet they can get it I now of a person that went to florida not to long ago and ran 251 in the mile in a Ford GT.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
8 Second Club

Dear LMR and any other shops in America,

We at Boost Logic are getting into a new market and I hope to see you all in it one day also. We are working directly with Justin of Tuning Concepts to tune our new setups and we will be doing the fab work. Here is a quick picture of our new setup making it's first "pass".

Hope you can catch us in space... You guy's can keep this "200+ mph club" stuff we'll be in the "Balling out in orbit club!".

Sincerely,
Chris Powell
Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by sc300
well, lets see ya prove something first..because as of now..its all TALK!!!!!!!!!
Duy you're a pro with the **** talk, lmao.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:38 PM
8 Second Club

Imagine if Duy and myself teamed up together. We'd have half the forum hating us... Oh wait... We already do! LOL!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:42 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Man, if aerodynamics is such a factor, i wish someone would put some big cube TT motor in a 87-92 fireturd and let it eat. The bastards are EXTREMELY good at cutting threw wind.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:44 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Man, if aerodynamics is such a factor, i wish someone would put some big cube TT motor in a 87-92 fireturd and let it eat. The bastards are EXTREMELY good at cutting threw wind.
Get out of here with the third gen stuff Zane! We all know about the 80s Caloway or Lingenfelter one that went 300 in the Boneville. But 7 miles > 1 Mile!
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Banned

wow i must say awesome thread lmfao i read all 5 pages....i smell a reality tv show

Quick Reply: Paging Josh @ LMR (GoldRust) - Wager?