Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chon79
Does anyone have an impact? I cannot get these ******* nuts off the struts to remove the spring.
Can someone pm me Hector's number? Can't find my phone
Old 01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I smell a race lool
Old 01-09-2011, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
I smell a race lool
pssshh thats what you said last time , and nothing happened
Old 01-10-2011, 08:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jaysan
pssshh thats what you said last time , and nothing happened

when???????
Old 01-10-2011, 09:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DAMN.....they itch

Old 01-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Teching In

you wont scratch my nuts???
when crabs attack hahaha
Old 01-10-2011, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Damn this thread goes everywhere.. I think were all ADD. haha
Anyways anybody else get sum runs in this week??....
Well on thursday evening I pull up to a CVS and see a Red Evo 9 just chillin.. As i roll by he throws rev @ me lol so i pull up and go about my business. As im walkin back out to my car I see the dude checkin out my car, so then i ask him what hes done to his ride.. he told me full-bolt on and tuned. And he seemed pretty confident. I didnt have any gas in my car so i didnt ask him to run tho i was itching like a mother too. So I tell him i'll see him at the meet that nite and he agrees.
I rolled by the academy on 1604 n 281 around 1030 and the lot was fckin packed!! Only saw a few Vettes n mustangs but mostly imports.
So I see the dude and his red evo and go over and shoot the **** with him. He then told me he was runnin 25 psi on his stock turbo.
I tell him im leaving and i'll catch him on the street sumtime..

I take off down 1604 to blanco and see sum headlights approaching fast... Its the Evo
1st run @ 45mph. he 3 honks and gets the jump. I hit and pull even quick.. then pull fender by 3rd and @ the top 3rd pull 1/2 car. Hit 4th and pullin but he lets off.
2nd run @ 45mph. he 3 honks again. This time im ready and immediately pull a fender and by the top of 3rd got a full car. I hit 4th and continue pullin and he lets off.
His rider had a nice camera and got both races on vid. So hopefully I can get a copy for evidence lol
He was pretty cool about it but seemed a lil surprised lol we both gave a thumbs up and went our separate ways.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:58 AM
TECH Resident

^nice kill pp dude, I wanna see those vids. I ran into an import buddy Friday night, and he told me that Academy on Thursdays are popping again.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Teching In

eric. go back to work. stop calling me.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Marcoz/28
eric. go back to work. stop calling me.
hahaha
Old 01-10-2011, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Haha yeah cause I own **** with real power lol .. You dont have to worry bout that dave car barley moves with you in it bud lol
yep u sure do shaun good job.... difference is i can control what i own (wall). but unlike you i could give a **** less about others and their cars and whos faster. cause no matter what there is always some one faster. i'm not putting my car together to street race. its just going to be a daily that i take to and from the track.

its cool that you got all bent out of shape when i made the comment about autos being able to cut better 60's more consistently..... but hey what do i know im still pretty much stock and we all know to measure ones knowledge is by how much power their car makes, how long they've owned a particular type of car.

so once again good job shaun your the man you know all and your cars the fastest in san antonio
Old 01-10-2011, 02:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bigdave619
yep u sure do shaun good job.... difference is i can control what i own (wall). but unlike you i could give a **** less about others and their cars and whos faster. cause no matter what there is always some one faster. i'm not putting my car together to street race. its just going to be a daily that i take to and from the track.

its cool that you got all bent out of shape when i made the comment about autos being able to cut better 60's more consistently..... but hey what do i know im still pretty much stock and we all know to measure ones knowledge is by how much power their car makes, how long they've owned a particular type of car.

so once again good job shaun your the man you know all and your cars the fastest in san antonio
Dave, get your setup installed, then you and Shaun can take it to the track
Old 01-10-2011, 03:18 PM
On The Tree

^nice kill pp dude, I wanna see those vids. I ran into an import buddy Friday night, and he told me that Academy on Thursdays are popping again.
Thanks chon! Academy was ridiculously packed i'll be there this thursday for sure cuz i wanna get them vids from that dude
Old 01-10-2011, 03:29 PM
TECH Resident

Everyone should go this weekend. My car is on jackstands again for another 2-3 weeks tho
Old 01-10-2011, 05:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Everyone should go this weekend. My car is on jackstands again for another 2-3 weeks tho
Damn, what happened this time?

Academy is getting good again, hmm might have to go check it out if it aint too cold.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

i thought they shut that **** down?????
Old 01-10-2011, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

chon atleast your car runs man, my car done till late FEB
Old 01-10-2011, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah first off yes a wall and second cant stop a fast camaro when a little car jumps right in front but hell who the **** cares i got another fast car so oh well .. and dave plz spare me about your car being stock you said in front of everyone thinking you was cool Hey i bet i can beay you 1/4.. So hell why say that and say oh my car stock and ect with all these excuses.. I mean if i say my car will beat yours then i better be ready for a race or somthing not to say it then say ohh well its because..ect and bs behind it.. Never said I have a ls1 that can beat all.. I know what it takes to beat a t/a and sorry you dont have what it takes even with nitrous dave. So dont get all but hurt over the internet like you said.. I just ask did you want to race.. to see if your (headers lid and exhaust) stock auto SS can beat my H/C/I/E TA like you said it can.. Thats all if not then dont say it can if you dont want to find out. My plans with my T/A is to do a 408 with a different cam may patrick g on a 150 shot so plans havnt stop here ..

Last edited by Theblacknightls1; 01-10-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh fyi dave ,Yeah easier to drive or race a auto then a stick when it comes to a race. Hard to beat a automatic tranny if cars are pushing same power from a dig.. never said thats not true just about you beating me. Oh and this is my 5th fbody i owned. Lol chon so When are we going to race..
Old 01-10-2011, 08:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ep you called it eric shuan scares me..... scares me he might lose control and hit my car in the process not just a wall this time
Psst Psst you mad at me dave

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??