Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Paintball tomorrow at 10am - last call! PM or call me.
Old 01-29-2011, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chon79
Paintball tomorrow at 10am - last call! PM or call me.
I have to sleep most of the day to work at night.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

meet tonight or what
Old 01-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Teching In

^^^hey puri why u call and I call back and u no answer? Me and chones went to ojos locos was gonna invite u Wei
Old 01-30-2011, 05:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let's get back on topic everyone!! If you want to waist pages of a thread post on another thread. We all don't care who is a self claimed ******* or not. Really who cares? Let's try to stay on topic or post somewhere else. Maybe even start your own thread how you claim your a *******. Stay on topic people! Thankyou, for the people who do, shot out to lala. So who went to the meet yesterday?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:31 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
So who went to the meet yesterday?
Not you!! I don't think this thread has a real topic anymore.

-Buddy-
Old 01-30-2011, 09:20 AM
Teching In

This thread is now deemed "who dislikes who at the San Antonio meet" thread
Old 01-30-2011, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Marcoz/28
^^^hey puri why u call and I call back and u no answer? Me and chones went to ojos locos was gonna invite u Wei

i heard that place is pretty good......was it???
Old 01-30-2011, 03:36 PM
On The Tree

Let's get back on topic everyone!! If you want to waist pages of a thread post on another thread. We all don't care who is a self claimed ******* or not. Really who cares? Let's try to stay on topic or post somewhere else. Maybe even start your own thread how you claim your a *******. Stay on topic people! Thankyou, for the people who do, shot out to lala. So who went to the meet yesterday?
yeah shuan way to call that **** out. your a ******* jack ***. you want to point fingers at derailing yet your guilty of it to.
so remember if you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at you.
not to mention no one cares whats posted in this thread so dont act like your this threads saving grace. cause everyone is more then guilty of derailing this. not to mention its a public site so good try jack ***

if you have something to ******* say then say it. dont be a bitch just come out and say it.

im honest about everything ive said and straight to the god damn point. if i have something to say to someone then i say it. so why dont you do the same.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:46 PM
Teching In

^^^so waht is better??? stick or automatic

ojos locos if fun, the chics actually talk to you unlike the stuck up chics at hooters(or it could be cuz i look like a puppet)

paintball was fun, had some military guys play with rented equipment and they would just walk around straight up like they had the death machine/grim reaper from black ops, so they didnt do to well lol
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

ojos locos if fun, the chics actually talk to you unlike the stuck up chics at hooters(or it could be cuz i look like a puppet)

paintball was fun, had some military guys play with rented equipment and they would just walk around straight up like they had the death machine/grim reaper from black ops, so they didnt do to well lol
u dont look like a puppet with that facial hair...... you look like the kid form into the wild

Old 01-30-2011, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

damn i need to check that place out one of these dayssss
Old 01-30-2011, 07:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Haha Dave I like when you try to act like your smart. To bad we all know your not!! Anyways I heard you work at a warehouse and your coworker there owned you in his truck? Is this true dave if it is ..

Last edited by Theblacknightls1; 01-30-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh and stop picking on lala it's not his fault he stupid!! He has been drip on his head when he was a kid and he dosnt need you making him feel slower than he is. Ps. Lala ok better I defend you on ls1tech like you wanted me too.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:00 PM
TECH Resident

lol yeah paintball was fun today, it was headshot practice on all of the little kids. We are talking about doing a paintball sunday for my bday. so alex steve shaun eric hector jizzsus lala nick and nicks bro moko's cuz dave jesse f-body guys and girls, lets do it!
Old 01-30-2011, 08:01 PM
TECH Resident

Haha Dave I like when you try to act like your smart. To bad we all know your not!! Anyways I heard you work at a warnings and your coworker there owned you in his truck? Is this true? If it is Dave :-( ....
I say do it on Mexico on Saturday
Old 01-30-2011, 08:03 PM
TECH Resident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8akt_g1QyY

That was me and mokos all day lol.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol that was funny as ****.. I could pic that being lala tho.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

Haha Dave I like when you try to act like your smart. To bad we all know your not!! Anyways I heard you work at a warehouse and your coworker there owned you in his truck? Is this true dave if it is ..
yeah i work in a warehouse as for that co worker robert owning me in his truck never happened. so i dont know where your coming up with these out landish bullshit stories.

act like im smart huh shaun? what have you done in life??? nothing you've worked for heb how long?? get a ******* job and education then come talk to me. accomplish something in life on your own....

oh wait that will never happen. cause you cant do a damn thing on your own with out asking permission from your brother or running to him for everything.

plain and simple shaun your a piece of worthless **** that has nothing in life but street racing. your small man syndrome bull **** is a ******* joke. talk you **** spew your lies. all this over something that you refuse to believe.

this whole thing started cause i made the comment "an auto can out launch a stick. that atos are more consistent and cut better 60's" poor you being the vin diesel wannabe that you are got all butt hurt and started trying to call me out to run as soon as i said it. thinking you need to prove something to someone.
its easy really why do you think pro racers run autos?
no person shifts as fast as a computer can. if you dont believe ask your brother.

Last edited by Dave_the_SS; 01-30-2011 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chon79
lol yeah paintball was fun today, it was headshot practice on all of the little kids. We are talking about doing a paintball sunday for my bday. so alex steve shaun eric hector jizzsus lala nick and nicks bro moko's cuz dave jesse f-body guys and girls, lets do it!
fak ya dawg! lets do dis. Round 2.

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??