Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dam that sux. I'm gonna go back to sleep!
Old 01-27-2011, 02:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Marcoz/28
if u've never played paintball its bad ***.
if your scared just stay behind me.
chon these sissy's dont know what paintball is..... they all play woods ball and combat sim bullshit.

none of them know what xball is or any of that. they cant hang. take it easy on them

Originally Posted by chon79
Some of us LS1 guys got a private party Paintball event this Sunday at Krosfire paintball if anyone is interested.
playing in the woods is not paintball. that ***** just gay .....

ask chon to take u and your rental or tippmann out on the xball field or speed ball course and get ate the **** up by real ballers

Originally Posted by fbody junkie
were can i find dual tips for trans am...
again lala you lazy retard sack of ****..... use the god damn SEARCH BUTTON its located at the top.

or just use google

wait or just click in to vendors on the side and start looking at their sites.

this is why i say the things i do to you. not cause im trying to be funny or be an *** hole. but simply because your a lazy ******* moron.

you cant even search for tips for the ta yet somehow your going to figure out and find the parts to build a 6.0? i ******* doubt that.
im surprised you didnt die at birth trying to find your way out of your moms *****.

your ate up like a dick sandwich in a gay bar that's all there is too it.
think before you type it'll help you out alot.

there you go jack *** 3 simple ways to stop your ******* bullshit retard *** questions that a ******* 6 year old with down syndrome could answer
Old 01-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bigdave619
chon these sissy's dont know what paintball is..... they all play woods ball and combat sim bullshit.

none of them know what xball is or any of that. they cant hang. take it easy on them

playing in the woods is not paintball. that ***** just gay .....

ask chon to take u and your rental or tippmann out on the xball field or speed ball course and get ate the **** up by real ballers

again lala you lazy retard sack of ****..... use the god damn SEARCH BUTTON its located at the top.

or just use google

wait or just click in to vendors on the side and start looking at their sites.

this is why i say the things i do to you. not cause im trying to be funny or be an *** hole. but simply because your a lazy ******* moron.

you cant even search for tips for the ta yet somehow your going to figure out and find the parts to build a 6.0? i ******* doubt that.
im surprised you didnt die at birth trying to find your way out of your moms *****.

your ate up like a dick sandwich in a gay bar that's all there is too it.
think before you type it'll help you out alot.

there you go jack *** 3 simple ways to stop your ******* bullshit retard *** questions that a ******* 6 year old with down syndrome could answer
dave dave dave.. i just see your post and dont even read it.. fukking annoying dude..
Old 01-27-2011, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

I read it, it's ******* funny and lots of great advice! Seriously the Internet has all your answers. Your problem is that you are to lazy to do some research, instead you just bombard everyone with non- stop questions. I think the remedy for this is for us to give you some fucked up answers then you will be forced to read and look **** up yourself.

You want tips? Check out superstreet magazine and pick yourself up some tanabe fart cans. Then go pick you up a pair of h22 vtec motors jb weld those bitches together and have yourself a dual vtec monster 6.0!!

-Buddy-
Old 01-27-2011, 04:14 PM
On The Tree

dave dave dave.. i just see your post and dont even read it.. fukking annoying dude..
annoying huh... well if you think that cause i tell the truth then so be it.

when you move out of your moms house and have done something in life then maybe just maybe i might speak to you or about you like your someone who matters.

but personally i think you should drown yourself
Old 01-27-2011, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Coyotesa
I read it, it's ******* funny and lots of great advice! Seriously the Internet has all your answers. Your problem is that you are to lazy to do some research, instead you just bombard everyone with non- stop questions. I think the remedy for this is for us to give you some fucked up answers then you will be forced to read and look **** up yourself.

You want tips? Check out superstreet magazine and pick yourself up some tanabe fart cans. Then go pick you up a pair of h22 vtec motors jb weld those bitches together and have yourself a dual vtec monster 6.0!!

-Buddy-
buddy 2 H22 motors still wouldnt be a 6L lol.

but i get what your saying.... lala go buy a honda and learn on a honda first about cars before you keep destroying f-bodies.

well wait the more fbodies he destroys the rarer ours get.... maybe help resale go up lol.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Fat dave, they actually have woodsball fields at these local parks..and dont be mad cuz u cant fit behind a tree to take cover thats why u like the speedball fields with their huge *** air bunkers! and again like page 88 get off chon's sack!
Old 01-27-2011, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Fat dave, they actually have woodsball fields at these local parks..and dont be mad cuz u cant fit behind a tree to take cover thats why u like the speedball fields with their huge *** air bunkers! and again like page 88 get off chon's sack!
um sir unlike you im not a rec baller. i've played on teams and with pro teams at my fields in cali.
ive never owned a marker that you can buy from walmart. my hopper is worth more the all your markers put together. hell the gear i have left is worth more then your entire setup.

kids that have no skill play woods ball. cause you can just hide.....
woods ball is for 12 yr olds at a birthday party. grow up and play with the big boys.

speedball you have to shoot move and communicate unlike woods ball.

how many speed ball tourneys have you played in?

military sim games are junk they dont simulate ****.... go do the real thing its nothing like woods ball scenerio bull ****
Old 01-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Teching In

fat dave ur a tool.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

fat dave ur a tool.
lmao its ok that you have nothing to say.

man now i see why i hardly ever post in here cause most of you guys are a bunch of jack asses with 0 life experience. the reason i only talk to certain people in here on a frequent basis.

lul
Old 01-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Teching In

annoying huh... well if you think that cause i tell the truth then so be it.

when you move out of your moms house and have done something in life then maybe just maybe i might speak to you or about you like your someone who matters.

but personally i think you should drown yourself
dave
1. when i asked opinion about a 6.0 i ask to those who have build them not to some guy wit ls1 wit just headers.
2. i ask about the exhaust tips for a TRANS AM not a camaro so i dont know why you saying anything. jesus, chon, shaun, steve yeah they got t/a not you so what the ***.
3. Dont bring my mom and in this that i never say **** of your mom, or anyone related to you so i know what you trying to prove here saying stupid ****.
4. Dude you get annoying some times if i dont reply to something stupid you say its simply cuz its dumb and not funny so i dont know why you trying to get my attention or anyone elses,
5. yeah i live wit my mom thats alright i dont mind, i dont got **** to worry about just my bills and my cars
6. i dont care if you think im a no body im fine the way i am, and your opinion means nothing
Old 01-27-2011, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

Lol this is to funny
Old 01-27-2011, 07:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I like tacos!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread has potential.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 PM
TECH Resident

And in other news, my tiny little nipples went to France!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

dave
1. when i asked opinion about a 6.0 i ask to those who have build them not to some guy wit ls1 wit just headers.
2. i ask about the exhaust tips for a TRANS AM not a camaro so i dont know why you saying anything. jesus, chon, shaun, steve yeah they got t/a not you so what the ***.
3. Dont bring my mom and in this that i never say **** of your mom, or anyone related to you so i know what you trying to prove here saying stupid ****.
4. Dude you get annoying some times if i dont reply to something stupid you say its simply cuz its dumb and not funny so i dont know why you trying to get my attention or anyone elses,
5. yeah i live wit my mom thats alright i dont mind, i dont got **** to worry about just my bills and my cars
6. i dont care if you think im a no body im fine the way i am, and your opinion means nothing

here you go lala you ******* ***** let me break it down crayola style for you.

lmao no one here in say that you have asked about a 6.0 has built one wih the exception of 1 maybe 2 people.

and if you didnt ask me you dip **** why do i have txt messages from you asking about heads and stuff for a 6.0? hmmm sounds to me like you asked my opinion. your a ******* moron. you say stuff and dont realize what your saying.

your as sharp as a ******* tack

f-body is in f-body you dumb ***. this isnt a t/a specific forum. im sure they have all told you before to use the ******* search button instead of being a lazy worthless piece of ****.

i never brought your mom in to anything you jack ***. i said for you to move out of your moms house.the you being born comment yet again not bad mouthing your mom. just trying to imply what we all know that your a ******* DUMB ***!!! so i never bad mouthed your mom in any way so again your a ******* DUMB ***!!

lets not talk about annoying lala you contribute nothing to the forums or to life for that matter. your a drain on society and the economy. you and your vaginal dry itchyness are with out a doubt the most annoying, worthless, uneducated, brain dead, ignorant , lazy and just flat out ******* a pain in the *** person i have ever had the Dissatisfaction of ever meeting.

lala grow up its time to cut the cord your an adult take a little bit of self pride and move the **** out thats not something to be proud of. living at home with mom after high school means your starting your adult life out as a failure.... but hey its you A COMPLETE ******* FAILURE.

you try to be proud of the dumbest ****. Proud of destroying all the f bodies you have owned. proud you a ******* mooch that lives at home.

As far as you not reading my post lmao... looks like you read them you just dont comprehend very well. but hey that expected. im sure you were in the SPED classes in school.

cause damn sound to me like your vagina is starting to hurt.
i tried to be nice to you and tried to tell you to use the search button like others have. but like i said above you just dont comprehend.

are you stu...stu...stupid boy????why cant you make a logical sentence??

rhetorical question (means i know the answer)
YES YOU ARE and that is the reason you cant type a logical sentence.

so lala when you post a question on a public forum expect answer from anyone who reads the boards.

oh yeah for just having long tubes and not having a TA my cars seemed to hold together alot better then any of the scrap you have touched

idea go try and suck start a shotgun

Old 01-27-2011, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

come on guys am i right or what???

does lala need to use the search instead of bombarding people with dumb *** questions
Old 01-27-2011, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow! Funny but fucked up ****, but still funny while fucked up even though its funny and fucked up and funny all at the same time sort of true but not really a lie...
Old 01-27-2011, 08:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

come on guys am i right or what???

does lala need to use the search instead of bombarding people with dumb *** questions
He does need to find that gawddamn search button
Old 01-27-2011, 09:00 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by zamora7
Wow! Funny but fucked up ****, but still funny while fucked up even though its funny and fucked up and funny all at the same time sort of true but not really a lie...
lol confused.

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??