Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 12:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactally my point as well. I was NEVER bashing them just stating fact. Now leave it alone and lets move on with life please.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
Eric think. About what you. Are going to type before u wrote it. Cause what just said is so completely illogical and retarded.

I said the times are slow for the mods they have done due to the fact that me personally runs a 13.0-13.1 with only long tubes. There for nicks 12.9 is really slow considering hers a heads cam car. Thus making my car seem faster them what it is.
Don't use the excuse of not having tire just cause the times were slow. Plain an simple u go to the track ready to race......meaning of u don't have tire that sounds like a personal problem. Run what u brung.
As for adolfs time I never said specifically his pass was slow. So chill out barbie no need to get your panties in a bunch
I was just sayin dont get butt hurt fat dave lol
Old 07-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Alex41
Exactally my point as well. I was NEVER bashing them just stating fact. Now leave it alone and lets move on with life please.

"Wouldn't go too far saying Lethal does "good" work"

If that's not bashing to you then I will move on. Obviously your perception of reality is a little detached and arguing with someone on your mentality level is a complete waste of my time. Good luck.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by texas_zo6
"Wouldn't go too far saying Lethal does "good" work"

If that's not bashing to you then I will move on. Obviously your perception of reality is a little detached and arguing with someone on your mentality level is a complete waste of my time. Good luck.
LOL, the shop scene in San Antonio is not very big so when a shop ***** up everyone hears about it. I dont know anyone at this shop or the shop itself but i have already seen my fair share of their **** ups. So sure they are allowed hiccups here and there but i will judge them on how they handle these after its been pointed out.

I tend to go to shops by word of mouth, if someone says they are good i will check them out if someone says they are bad I tend to avoid them. I am pretty sure thats how most people are. And public forums are one of the biggest ways to hear the good and bad on all shops. If you didnt know that you should look around, most forums have sponsors and a whole section dedicated to hearing your experience with them...

-Buddy-
Old 07-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Coyotesa
LOL, the shop scene in San Antonio is not very big so when a shop ***** up everyone hears about it. I dont know anyone at this shop or the shop itself but i have already seen my fair share of their **** ups. So sure they are allowed hiccups here and there but i will judge them on how they handle these after its been pointed out.

I tend to go to shops by word of mouth, if someone says they are good i will check them out if someone says they are bad I tend to avoid them. I am pretty sure thats how most people are. And public forums are one of the biggest ways to hear the good and bad on all shops. If you didnt know that you should look around, most forums have sponsors and a whole section dedicated to hearing your experience with them...

-Buddy-

I agree but I'm somewhat biased as I have never had a bad experience with them in 8 years. I also wouldn't hold what one employee does over the shops head. I'm just trying to defend a shop that I know and trust and hope that something like this doesn't shun people away because, as you said, forums are used as a medium to gauge a shops ability to perform work on a vehicle.
I can see being upset about a mis-hap but I would strongly suggest taking it up with said shop before making a stink about it on the internet, that seems kinda high-schoolish. Just my $.02, everyone handles things their own way, as the saying goes, to each his own.

Regards,
Old 07-11-2011, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

well your experience may have been great with them other that hang out with us and talk to us on a regular basis not just pop in randomly havent had such good experiences. there for not to discredit what your saying or anything but word of mouth from a friend is better then overall experience of a single random person on tech with a post count of 4.

dont take it to heart and get bent out of shape. but if your friends have a bad experience with a shop you're going to listen to them not the randomness that is the interwebz
Old 07-11-2011, 02:59 PM
11 Second Club

I've attempted to keep it civil and just state facts here but you just seem to want to push an issue.

Calling me out saying "what cars have you built" is childish in and of itself.

Now you've insulted my intelegence level and quite frankly, that's the last insult I'm going to take from you. I have no clue who you are, other than an obvious Lethal-nutswinger, and you don't know who I am. As I said before many times, I'm just pointing out facts.

Start some more of your internet cowboy **** with me and we'll be having words in person. If you just wish to drop it here and now then I'll leave it at that. But DON"T come in here with 4 whole big posts under your belt and stir up the pot simply because you spend money at a shop.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Teching In

I've attempted to keep it civil and just state facts here but you just seem to want to push an issue.

Now you've insulted my intelegence level and quite frankly, that's the last insult I'm going to take from you. I have no clue who you are, other than an obvious Lethal-nutswinger, and you don't know who I am. As I said before many times, I'm just pointing out facts.

Start some more of your internet cowboy **** with me and we'll be having words in person. If you just wish to drop it here and now then I'll leave it at that. But DON"T come in here with 4 whole big posts under your belt and stir up the pot simply because you spend money at a shop.
Sorry I don't have the time to post on the forums, I get rather busy. As for having words in person that's fine, I'll say the EXACT same thing whether it's via the internet or in person. Obviously you are 1. a young guy 2. an old immature guy, either way you come off very ignorant. Im gonna go accumulate more posts so I can join your "nutswingin LS1 Posts" club, lol. Catcha later, buddy.

PS: you mis-spelled intelligence, LMFAO!

Last edited by texas_zo6; 07-12-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:29 PM
On The Tree

now lets pull out our dicks and measure them lol no excuse for haven a small pp now its not cold outside
Old 07-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
now lets pull out our dicks and measure them lol no excuse for haven a small pp now its not cold outside
Agreed. All in all I'm sorry to hear of the bad experience. I'm sure they will correct it if you allow them the opportunity.

I will not be visiting this thread anymore. Good luck.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts

Did I start all of this?

Thanks for all the inputs and entertainment fellas/ladies. I too dont have a lot of time to meet everyone at all the meets so thats why I use this forum. It has helped me out a lot and I am looking forward to learning more. I dont believe everything that I read on the internet but knowing and getting info prior to a engine mod is what I like to do. Keep the constructive inputs flowing please.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Teching In

And in other news my nipples went to france!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its "tiny little nipples". If ur gonna quote a movie, do it right!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Lol john. I liked what everyone said.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chon79
Its "tiny little nipples". If ur gonna quote a movie, do it right!
Who made you the movie qoute editor? How many movies have you qouted? Just cause i dont have 807 posts qouting movies this thread sux im out!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

Moco and chon fek eeeeeeepp..
Old 07-11-2011, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 07-11-2011, 07:24 PM
9 Second Club

Well Ive got 5k worth of posts on this forum and been a member since 02 and know pretty much dealt with every big shop on tech and no one is perfect. And on a side note the jam nut was loose again. I dont need to take a dam picture but it was loose again. FACT! If its that easy to build fast cars eveyone would do it. Yall may not like us and say what you want to say about us but dam man at least there is someone in town trying to push the SA lsx class. We are trying to get my car done and plan on racing in the LSX circuit to represent SA. I am gratefull SA has shops that will push the limits and try to do more every year. And all in all the bottom line is we love these engines and enjoy modding them. And have plently of customers that just do the car show thing. Have a vette coming up in the mags very soon.

Last edited by JMBLOWNWS6; 07-11-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My thoughts... Seems like there is a whole lot of sand in some man-ginas.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think its time for another cruise.

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??