Old 06-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was one dark video
Old 06-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98Roller
That is a stupid *** statement. There was not never any justification for use of deadly force. If you can pull a gun, you had better be willing to pull a trigger. Pull a trigger in that situation and you would have been charged with murder.
You shouldnt have dropped out of school in the 1st grade. "not never"???

Send the video to the local news and have them plaster that DBag's face all over TV.

Rent-a-pigs are worthless. You should have jacked one of their bikes and given it to the "gangsta????" (pu$*y is more like it)
Old 06-20-2010, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Time to clean out the trash in this society!
Old 06-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Launching!

i am in no way a racist but i believe that steriotypes exist for a reason. the black people i know dont get offended by the "N" word because they give it no power. that guy on the video is the type that would get offended by the "N" word because he fulfills the definition....ignorant. people like that are trash and belong behind bars.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
+1

sometimes people simply amaze me, but not alwas in a good way
What you mean by people? I think you need to just go man before you get beat up.

FYI, that was a simulation right there. I'm just practicing my street talk.

Thanks and have a nice day,

David
Old 06-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
The guy with a camera is a *****. He should have beat thats nigs ***. Everyone knows ghetto thugs like that cant fight. hahah If someone told me they were gonna beat me up they would catch a kick to there gut. And yes Mall cops are worthless.
That one guy wouldn't have been too tough, but his two homies <sp?>.. I mean two innocent by standers may have jumped in.

I'm just saying...

David
Old 06-20-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigBronco
The cameraman has an annoying voice but whatever.
That my friends, is called fear. You can hear it in his voice. Its sad seeing **** like this. You just have to learn to fend for yourself, and beat some one if you have to.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lmfao that is some crazy **** , I remeber the days when catrina hit NO and the kids came to our schools , yeah all hell broke loose when that happen specially when they were in a most mexican schools , my school was rumbles every day till they finally left ...

Last edited by red281gt; 06-20-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:30 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Shitty situation to be in. No one willing to step up and help him do what is right, including the shitty security. I beleive all of those guys were in on it really. And a CHL would have been nice to atleast have that option in case things went to the next level. If I was to see it happening right there I would have just started hitting him and asking questions later LOL!
Old 06-20-2010, 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

Hadouken!
Old 06-20-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Junkie

So much wasted oxygen. People feel entitled to do whatever they want. And what the hell is security good for if they won't either stop a crime or call the police?

"Why didn't you lock it in the rack like everybody else?"

WTF difference does that make? Like having it in the rack would have stopped the guy? Or since he broke the rules first, all bets are off?

Worthless. All of them.

-Mike
Old 06-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Total BS and one of the many reasons I have a CHL. If that dude hit me like that he would have a pistol pulled on him real quick. If you are in fear for your life you can use deadly force. In this situation if you just pulled your pistol out and shot him dead you would probably get in trouble, if he took an actual swing you could shoot his *** dead to rights. Atleast here in Travis County according to my sheriff buddy.

Stereotypes...
Old 06-20-2010, 09:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

That is a stupid *** statement. There was not never any justification for use of deadly force. If you can pull a gun, you had better be willing to pull a trigger. Pull a trigger in that situation and you would have been charged with murder.

If there is no witnesses who is to say you were not scared for your life.
Sorry may b I am a little on edge but some people deserve to die. Why not take out the trash. It wouldnt keep me from sleepin at night.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Three powerful letters:

C
H
L

The proven responsible people that carry a chl could have got that dude arrested and sent to jail/prison. There are rare occasion where chl holders **** up by killing a person. Few to none. In the media, more police officers are accused of "abusing the law" than CHL holders. I'm thankful for living in Texas where i know somebody has my back if I get into a scenario. When cops are not there, chl holders are the law and I trust those people. Good tax paying citizens that are are proud of their rights as Americans, but most importantly as a Texans.

Last edited by texas94z; 06-20-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by s.o.m.SS
Hadouken!
ha ha ha streetfighters ftmfw!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're a moron. Tangible property (car, bike, house, swingset) can be defended BY DEADLY FORCE. Instead of being a ***** and carrying a camera in your backpack carry a .357. You see someone taking your bike jump on top of him and beat his ***. If you lose the fight oh well, he didnt get your bike and i guarantee you he will think twice the next time. If it gets real bad and someone jumps in to help him pull your gun and put 2 in his chest. If his buddy hasnt run off by then put 2 in him as well.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

What a piece of ****. That's one of those guys you'd like to just tie down and beat the f**k out of.

I can't say I would have shot him, but if I had my CHL and after him putting his hands on me or swinging at me I definetly would have let him know it was there by taking a few steps back and pointing it at his forehead. I'm almost positive after hearing "I'm gonna beat you up" statement that guy was just a little b**ch. I'm sure he would have ran as fast as he could while tripping over his pants.

Now if it would have been just them two 1 on 1 then I wouldn't see a reason to pull a gun. But considering he had all his "Homeboys" you know they would have helped his ***. Then probably still took the poor guys bike too.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny about 2years ago me and my girl were in the lbc having lunch and 2 guys walked past the restaurant we were eating at and one of the guys decided to steal a lbpd bike cops bike while they were eating. Police responded as if there was a police shooting ,at least 15 cars and a chopper
Old 06-21-2010, 03:16 AM
TECH Resident

bigbronco h8s brown ppl

but seriously this kinda thing pisses me off, you should be able to shoot someone for that ****.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Brown is OK with me Ramsey :-)