how to fight amplified noise ticket?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the people that have their windows down when its 100 degrees outside just so you can hear their music and the lean their arm out of the door. Ok, yeah, they are cool as ice!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Banned

I drive around in my truck with the windows down and the bass blaring, and I know im cool. Haters.......
Old 06-24-2010, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Quick
I like the people that have their windows down when its 100 degrees outside just so you can hear their music and the lean their arm out of the door. Ok, yeah, they are cool as ice!
I have my windows down because I dont have AC
Old 06-24-2010, 02:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick
they are cool as ice!
I love this statement. LOL!
Old 06-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
I drive around in my truck with the windows down and the bass blaring, and I know im cool. Haters.......
We will make an exception for you Jimmy
Old 06-24-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol you guys are great... the cop had his windows down it was a supervisor and the reason he had stopped is because a bike had just flown by him doing about 100 or so poppin a wheelie and the cop was waiting for him to come back and the cop said i was taunting him???

Last edited by Gun5; 07-01-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Addict

i went ahead and plead not guilty.. screw them they can work for my money
Old 07-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Launching!

lol good luck, you'll kick yourself in the *** later when you end up paying more than the fine was worth. Ticket amount + court fees + time off work to go to court = not worth it to me. I usually blast my radio, if I get a ticket one day when it's not as loud as it usually is, I still pay it. Of course everytime I get pulled over for loud music, I have gotten warnings. So if the cop decided to go through the trouble to write you up for that, than chances are you're not going to win.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:06 AM
11 Second Club

It also states by Texas law if you were to get a ticket for loud exhaust or amplified device then the officer must have a decible reader on hand,measure the decibles and have them recorded and documented. If he were not to do this then it is your word against his,his opinion on what the ticket should be. In this case he has to support his allegations against you in this case if he doesnt measure the decibles of your stereo or exhaust system,and trys to convict you in court,he will have incifficent evidence to support his case. He will not win this ticket. i beat out 2 of these cases last year. i beat the DA of Houston on the loud exhaust tickets twice last year. My case was consistent on the decible reader,if he had one, knew what one was,if he knew that if he wrote a ticket that one had to be present and level of decible recorded,what the range of decibles was supposed to be in, asked him how he didnt or did know if the loud noise was realy coming from my car,or if someone elses. You can go on and on. But you have to take it to trial by jury. Good luck
Old 07-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Teching In

Your *** is on probation and you are complaining about a Amplified noise ticket? You deserved it, pay it.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:10 PM
TECH Addict

lol who cares if im probation? that has nothing todo with my freedom.. its my money so

and no court fee's or anything this is pre-jury trail.. so before you start talking know what your talking about all i can do is lose and pay the ticket.. that is it and ALL.. so either i win or pay oh well its worth a shot

and for the record a stock cobalt's stereo is not disturbing the peace even all the way up
Old 07-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Banned

Good luck man, hope you beat it!
Old 07-05-2010, 10:06 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gun5
lol who cares if im probation? that has nothing todo with my freedom..
How about my freedom to sit in the house, minding my own business not hurting a soul, then my ******* foundation starts shaking because some immature jerk can't keep his/her radio at a normal level without all that bass.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by old_goat
How about my freedom to sit in the house, minding my own business not hurting a soul, then my ******* foundation starts shaking because some immature jerk can't keep his/her radio at a normal level without all that bass.
Not going to happen from stock speakers. And if its anything like the stock camaro speakers definitely not
Old 07-05-2010, 10:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tbennett13
Not going to happen from stock speakers. And if its anything like the stock camaro speakers definitely not
I'm talking generalizations, not specifics.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by old_goat
Then I guess you better get your foundation checked if someone's stereo is making it shake.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:44 AM
TECH Addict

even if i had phat omg uber bass which i really dont have anymore I turn my **** down to reasonable level during the day and at night in any neighborhood the bass **** is almost off.. just like my cutout.. closed at night in nieghborhoods..

i respect the quiet because i like it sometimes too and we all have that choice.. even though i love everything being loud but thats what busy streets and highways/interstates are for
Old 07-06-2010, 08:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Honestly, the cop could hear your music when you drove by. That's too loud. You should have paid the fine and been done with it. There's no point in wasting tax payers' money by taking it to court. I'll go ahead and bet this whole thing will end up costing you more than the ticket. Congrats.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Teching In

All y'all bitching about loud music don't understand its on the main strip in town its a six lane road that people cruz up and down till at least 12am it not like its a residential neighborhood. Most of the cops here are just a bunch of chicken **** wanna be bad asses looking for a easy ticket instead of messing with real criminals.

Last edited by superfish711; 07-06-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by superfish711
All y'all bitching about loud music don't understand its on the main strip in town its a six lane road that people cruz up and down till at least 12am...
It's still inconsiderate and dumb because I'm sure other people use that road who don't want to hear your stupid *** bass.

Quick Reply: how to fight amplified noise ticket?