My "turd" gen in GM High Tech

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 03:02 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Although I do make fun of third gens I've seen Kevin's a few time close up and even met him myself. It is a VERY VERY clean car and is probably one of the only few I actually like. He got everything done right and cleanly!!!

Congrats on the article!!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:13 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

**** you POWELL!!

LOL
Old 07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your car gives mine a bit of hope, you have a much nicer starting point though. I had a swap done in Houston that was botched in every way. In fact I am at the point right now where I have to take a 10k loss and spend another 5-6k to fix everything the shop messed up. I am thinking about either parting it out and sending it to the shredder or selling it outright. It was my first muscle car, I own it, cherished the moment I got the title in the mail, and then it was basically murdered by a bunch of wannabes with a tool set.

Then I see your article, beautiful burnout shot, and this little snippet: "The moral of the story? Never give up on your first true muscle car. Don't sell it, don't destroy it, and never send it to the crusher. What's old can be made new again."

Gorgeous car man, and it's good to see you found a shop that really wanted to take care of you! I hope one day I can give my car that kind of love.