Can't have anything nice...

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010 | 12:42 AM
Launching!

Just goes to show we have all had these issues. Not suprizing nobody "mans up". But it is to be expected in todays world. there are alot of bad & or stupid people out there.

As the thread says YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE!
Old 07-12-2010 | 12:58 AM
On The Tree

it still blows my mind how disrespectfull people are. some guy backed into my buddys orange coupe about a month ago when he was at work and the just drove off and didnt inform him either
Old 07-12-2010 | 08:08 AM
TECH Addict

Thats why I park my car at the very end of the parking lot by the curb. But its allways some ******* who parks next to me. I mean i have to walk a mile to get inside the store and when I come out its some *** hat park next to me. There where 19 parking spaces between me and another car and bam that one *** hole parks next to me....
Old 07-12-2010 | 10:16 AM
KCS
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
dang man, where did ya'll park at? in one of the garages?
We were at that lot just down the road from Baker St and Gooses Acre away from the theatre, where they have a booth for a parking attendant. They charge you on the weekends to get in, and we still got broken into! We were right under a street light and in the row closest to the road, but no one saw anything...
Old 07-12-2010 | 10:20 AM
TECH Regular

When people have nice things and others do not you will always have that crap happen.
Old 07-12-2010 | 10:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you get it fixed.
Old 07-12-2010 | 10:46 AM
On The Tree

This is why I live out in the middle of nowhere.......away from Houston
Old 07-12-2010 | 11:24 AM
Teching In

I think a lot of you are missing the main point. All these places you're going to..... There is "DRINKING" going down. After people leave the bar hammered and get into their car to leave. They bounce off things. (example your car) If you're going to hit the bars, take the truck/SUV. While you maybe be able to handle the drinks, other's can't. Because most ppl drive like **** anyway....add some drinks into the mix...HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Here's my last story....

Drove the C6 Z06 to Perry's in The Woodlands. There was a guy drinking at the bar that was a fellow Vette owner.....I was parked behind his F-250. He looked drunk, so I made a joke to be careful when backing out. I said, "don't back into my car with that battle wagon". I wondered why he opened the blinds....he was going to play a joke and back up close to my Z. Well the guy hit it with his trailer hitch and drove off.

What did we learn? When going to the bar, leave the fast rides at home. Take the junker.
Old 07-12-2010 | 11:53 AM
KCS
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by xtc4us
I think a lot of you are missing the main point. All these places you're going to..... There is "DRINKING" going down. After people leave the bar hammered and get into their car to leave. They bounce off things. (example your car) If you're going to hit the bars, take the truck/SUV. While you maybe be able to handle the drinks, other's can't. Because most ppl drive like **** anyway....add some drinks into the mix...HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Here's my last story....

Drove the C6 Z06 to Perry's in The Woodlands. There was a guy drinking at the bar that was a fellow Vette owner.....I was parked behind his F-250. He looked drunk, so I made a joke to be careful when backing out. I said, "don't back into my car with that battle wagon". I wondered why he opened the blinds....he was going to play a joke and back up close to my Z. Well the guy hit it with his trailer hitch and drove off.

What did we learn? When going to the bar, leave the fast rides at home. Take the junker.
You must be married. I wouldn't want to take a girl home in a clunker.
Old 07-12-2010 | 05:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KCS
You must be married. I wouldn't want to take a girl home in a clunker.
quoted for truth
Old 07-12-2010 | 06:26 PM
Launching!

yeah i was at six flags in arlington with my ss and sure enough came out not even 4 hours later and had three gashes in my passenger door and quarter.....looks like wolverine clawed my ride.
Old 07-12-2010 | 06:47 PM
Staging Lane
10 Year Member

Driving down centerville rd in garland had a ******* truck pulling a hot tar kettle. With hot tar flying everywhere got all over my T/A. Stopped at redlight next to them it gets better ******* dont know how to speak english. I wanted to kick some ***.
Old 07-12-2010 | 06:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DPRock
Driving down centerville rd in garland had a ******* truck pulling a hot tar kettle. With hot tar flying everywhere got all over my T/A. Stopped at redlight next to them it gets better ******* dont know how to speak english. I wanted to kick some ***.
dave i just called you.......hit me up
Old 07-12-2010 | 07:47 PM
In-Zane Moderator
10 Year Member

Well, just another reason i drive a bullshit *** third gen, if it gets hit, i can be mad and fix it, cheap...

Anything nice gets hit, i would lose it.
Old 07-12-2010 | 09:24 PM
On The Tree

i had my moms bmw one weekend while my car was in the shop and i was at my buddies house when his room mate walks in and says hey man i just saw some dude all around your moms car you might wanna go check on it. I go out side and the ***** kicked a dent the door and they had finger prints all over the windows and driver handle but what do you know no of them are good. Some people huh!!!
Old 07-16-2010 | 01:48 PM
Launching!

Man i have a neighbor that is a straight douche bag drug dealer that doesnt work and he got mad one day while he was gone i parked in a spot right next to my apartment where he usually parks lukily it was my old ford work truck, but i come out to find a big gash all the way down the side that was the exact height and conture as the big *** chrome bumper on his old POS cadillac well i confronted him about it and he said he didnt know anything about it and that i was "Trippin" as he shut his door i hear him bust out laughin tellin his buddy how he fucked up this white boys truck and it didnt even hurt his car and that i cant prove he did anything (apartment walls were thin at this place and i guess he thought i couldnt hear him ). well a few days later his *** was trippin when "some how" his oil filter came loose and his motor locked the **** up. then i was the one laughin. never **** with a gear heads car.