TONS! of pics with a STORY lol !

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh mister smart ***. so just cause i dont look at every word im spelling ima idiot? oook. i guess u fukkn ***. oh im sorry ******* ***. im pretty sure if u understand it doesnt matter unless uf fukkn stupid urself and cant. maybe you should tell ur mom to teach me. i bet she has plenty of experience.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

"Let me tell you bout' my best friend":
Old 07-17-2010, 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

he aint my best friend but he is a friend. just hate it when little smartass ******* wanna start talking **** and give smartass comments behind a computer screen.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
oh mister smart ***. so just cause i dont look at every word im spelling ima idiot? oook. i guess u fukkn ***. oh im sorry ******* ***. im pretty sure if u understand it doesnt matter unless uf fukkn stupid urself and cant. maybe you should tell ur mom to teach me. i bet she has plenty of experience.
Im sorry...WTF you just said?? Im not too good understanding retarded english.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:12 PM
TECH Veteran

he aint my best friend but he is a friend. just hate it when little smartass ******* wanna start talking **** and give smartass comments behind a computer screen.

"Let me tell you bout' my best friend":
LOL!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

yea im retarded. so im asking you to please tell ur mom to be my teacher. or ur wife im sure she needs some better dick. im donne. bye
Old 07-17-2010, 07:20 PM
TECH Veteran

yea im retarded. so im asking you to please tell ur mom to be my teacher. or ur wife im sure she needs some better dick. im donne. bye
Normally I would be offended but coming from someone like you I just....

BTW...who is "donne"...maybe you meant "done"...right?
Old 07-17-2010, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn this Guy is the spelling police! I miss spell all kinds of **** all the time , fawk it!

Its cool if u don't like the pics I'm not worried first time to take some of the car, u didn't understand what I said don't really care cause others did I guess.....
Carlos there is not one dent on the car ...
Old 07-17-2010, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn this Guy is the spelling police! I miss spell all kinds of **** all the time , fawk it!

Its cool if u don't like the pics I'm not worried first time to take some of the car, u didn't understand what I said don't really care cause others did I guess.....
Old 07-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by red281gt

ok kool. i think it was just a reflection n made it look funny.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Veteran

The way you write and communicate is a reflection of who or what you are, specially in the internet. If you write like a moron, that's the impression others will have of you, even if you are not such a moron. I normally don't point out any spelling or typos unless the amount of these is so overwhelming as to make the post almost unreadable....sorry if you dont care about spelling, a lot will care less about your posts.

About the pics...really man, try to read about the subject. Im sure is a great car but the pics take a lot of it, IMO.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

good pics for your 1st time jose.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chaman
...and congrats...you learn to spell "douche". See I'm not only helping him but you also! Now you are also a douche according to your theory...(BTW google what theory means in case you dont know the concept).

I'm sorry...WTF did you just say?? I'm not too good at understanding retarded english.
The way you write and communicate is a reflection of who or what you are, specially in the internet. If you write like a moron, that's the impression others will have of you, even if you are not such a moron. I normally don't point out any spelling or typos unless the amount of these are so overwhelming as to make the post almost unreadable....sorry if you dont care about spelling, a lot will care less about your posts.

About the pics...really man, try to read about the subject. I'm sure it's a great car but the pics take a lot away from it, IMO.

Grammar police. Just because we are checking spelling.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:53 PM
TECH Regular

i had a hard time understanding what you were saying but your car looks pretty nice, why the hell is it not inspected?... you have obviously put a chunk of cash into it so why not spend the $40 (or $12.50 for a safety only depending on where you live) and get it legal??
Old 07-17-2010, 09:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by rabiddog
Grammar police. Just because we are checking spelling.
Hey thanks for that but....did you know english is NOT my primary language? And still I write better english than those two? ...thanks for playing.

And BTW the facts still remain...the pics sucks, and these two mislead their High School into believing they learned anything!

I remembered something else about those pics. You should never take pics of a street car over grass. It looks silly and out of place. A street car belongs in the street...asphalt or concrete, never, ever...grass.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chaman
Hey thanks for that but....did you know english is NOT my primary language? And still I write better english than those two? ...thanks for playing.

And BTW the facts still remain...the pics sucks, and these two mislead their High School into believing they learned anything!

I remembered something else about those pics. You should never take pics of a street car over grass. It looks silly and out of place. A street car belongs in the street...asphalt or concrete, never, ever...grass.
Chaman instead of using so many periods maybe you should start using commas and periods to separate your sentences. You should probably take english comosition one at your local community college, that could help you with your grammar and punctuation problems.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by tufflt1
chaman instead of using so many periods maybe you should start using commas and periods to separate your sentences. You should probably take english comosition one at your local community college, that could help you with your grammar and punctuation problems.:d
x2^^^:d
Old 07-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Staging Lane

lol. or do i need to spell out lol? im sorry i dont feel like typing everything correctly just so one idiot can understand what im ******* saying. ok brag about english not being your primary language i bet you anything i can speak far much more better than you can. ls1tech aint no ******* spelling bee competition site. and sorry we dont all take our time of the day to edit our photos on photoshop like you do. and who cares if the car is sitting in the grass. alot of ppl with much more looking nicer cars than yours have pics of their cars in grass. its like saying just cause your wifes ***** is all in the streets it doesnt belong there?
Old 07-17-2010, 10:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

lol. or do i need to spell out lol? im sorry i dont feel like typing everything correctly just so one idiot can understand what im ******* saying. ok brag about english not being your primary language i bet you anything i can speak far much more better than you can. ls1tech aint no ******* spelling bee competition site. and sorry we dont all take our time of the day to edit our photos on photoshop like you do. and who cares if the car is sitting in the grass. alot of ppl with much more looking nicer cars than yours have pics of their cars in grass. its like saying just cause your wifes ***** is all in the streets it doesnt belong there?
lol!^^^
Old 07-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Staging Lane

i wonder if he just learned how to speak and write english n thats why hes bragging about it showing everyone his new language? lol