TONS! of pics with a STORY lol !

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
lol. or do i need to spell out lol? im sorry i dont feel like typing everything correctly just so one idiot can understand what im ******* saying. ok brag about english not being your primary language i bet you anything i can speak far much more better than you can. ls1tech aint no ******* spelling bee competition site. and sorry we dont all take our time of the day to edit our photos on photoshop like you do. and who cares if the car is sitting in the grass. alot of ppl with much more looking nicer cars than yours have pics of their cars in grass. its like saying just cause your wifes ***** is all in the streets it doesnt belong there?
Originally Posted by dgcustomz
lol!^^^
LMFAO at what carlos just said lol that **** is extremely! funny!!! and why does it matter if its a street car it has to be in the street? So if a car is a DRAG car you have to go to the track and take some pictures in the staging lanes? AND what if u take a picture of ur car in your garage does that make it a garage queen? I mean I really dont get your point in taking a picture in the grass and not the street thing .... anyone care to give me an explanation in this? and im sure I didnt spelle something right ...

Last edited by red281gt; 07-17-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Staging Lane

yea let me help u there with your spelling jose. lol.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:45 PM
On The Tree

Ok guys there are limits on what you should talk about. Talking **** about someones family is hitting below the belt. You can make fun of him as much as you want but you are showing that you are extremely immature by talking about someones family. There are some exceptions in the case you know the person and are good friends. I am sure you will understand after you get a few more years under your belt.

just my 2 cents
Old 07-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rabiddog
Ok guys there are limits on what you should talk about. Talking **** about someones family is hitting below the belt. You can make fun of him as much as you want but you are showing that you are extremely immature by talking about someones family. There are some exceptions in the case you know the person and are good friends. I am sure you will understand after you get a few more years under your belt.

just my 2 cents
you kno what. that was immature of me. sorry man. next time ill just stick to you and not your family. but ur still a dick in my book. and this goes to chaman not you rabidog. but if you ask me hes immature for talking smack right away instead of being friendly and just giving a simple request not trying to make the photographer look like a idiot.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

agree , but there is some people like that , just get on a thread and straight **** talk or bash someone ..its cool dont hurt my fealings
Old 07-18-2010, 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

op i think the photos look good, im no photographer myself so i have not room to talk... i actually think the grass pics are the best in my opinion except for that ONE long piece of crab grass lol... and chaman your a dick, and he can take as many pictures as he wants in the grass, if it was a jacked up truck with big nasty mud tires and off road lights you cant take pictures of it on the street??? i also dont understand that... and there is a thing called constructive critisism and you my friend get a F in that course... like people say this is not a spelling forum this is a car forum, most people got his point no need to point out every spelling error. (excuse the **** out of me for not capitilizing or punctuating or any of that ****, DICK!)
Old 07-18-2010, 02:01 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by chaman
The way you write and communicate is a reflection of who or what you are, specially in the internet. If you write like a moron, that's the impression others will have of you, even if you are not such a moron. I normally don't point out any spelling or typos unless the amount of these is so overwhelming as to make the post almost unreadable....sorry if you dont care about spelling, a lot will care less about your posts.

About the pics...really man, try to read about the subject. Im sure is a great car but the pics take a lot of it, IMO.
Actually my father has problems reading and writing... He does very well for himself... Probably better than you will EVER do! So back off a little bit captain "I'm better than everyone". I don't care if English is your second language. Not everyone cares how they write on the web. It's a forum post not a thesis being turned in... Anytime I make a long thought out post I get bitched out for writing to much.

Basically you are coming off as a bitch... Just save face and

Signed,
Smack Talk King of the Texas Section!
Old 07-18-2010, 02:03 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

If any of you want to learn the basics of automotive photography go to any good photography forum, one of the basic principles of a good car picture is to avoid surfaces like grass (due to unwanted reflections among other things), and sand. If you post that pic with the car over the grass in a any decent photography forum, you will be severely criticized.

Of course I doubt that none of you are able to grasp the concept of a really good car picture. I was totally honest when I said those pics are terrible. Out of focus, bad lighting, wrong white balance, unnecessary noise...etc.

If you say my pics are good because of photoshop it only shows how ignorant you about this hobby. Photoshop don't make good pictures, the photographer does.

You don't seem like the kind who is capable of reading a book (judging by your wonderful performance in your posts), but there are good photography books out there. Maybe you'll learn something.

Your little preschool mind can continue trying, to make fun of me, but that wont change the FACT that those pictures suck, badly. In the end what I've said about your pics is, sadly for you and your girlfriends, is true. Take my advice and keep shooting then come back in a year and look at these pics, you will now the reason for my harsh critique.

About the immature and offensive comments of my family and wife, what can I say. Its typical of an ignorant folk that has ran out of arguments. Its sad that the LS1 equipped cars have become more accessible to these type of idiots, causing this site to hit rock bottom. Its evident when you look at the quality of members that now register here.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:08 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Actually my father has problems reading and writing... He does very well for himself... Probably better than you will EVER do! So back off a little bit captain "I'm better than everyone". I don't care if English is your second language. Not everyone cares how they write on the web. It's a forum post not a thesis being turned in... Anytime I make a long thought out post I get bitched out for writing to much.

Basically you are coming off as a bitch... Just save face and

Signed,
Smack Talk King of the Texas Section!
Good, because I don't care about you or whatever problems your Dad had either, hows that? I will go off of this thread when I feel like it.

Say what you want, the pics still suck, LOL!

Sick car BTW!
Old 07-18-2010, 02:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If any of you want to learn the basics of automotive photography go to any good photography forum, one of the basic principles of a good car picture is to avoid surfaces like grass (due to unwanted reflections among other things), and sand. If you post that pic with the car over the grass in a any decent photography forum, you will be severely criticized.

Of course I doubt that none of you are able to grasp the concept of a really good car picture. I was totally honest when I said those pics are terrible. Out of focus, bad lighting, wrong white balance, unnecessary noise...etc.

If you say my pics are good because of photoshop it only shows how ignorant you about this hobby. Photoshop don't make good pictures, the photographer does.

You don't seem like the kind who is capable of reading a book (judging by your wonderful performance in your posts), but there are good photography books out there. Maybe you'll learn something.

Your little preschool mind can continue trying, to make fun of me, but that wont change the FACT that those pictures suck, badly. In the end what I've said about your pics is, sadly for you and your girlfriends, is true. Take my advice and keep shooting then come back in a year and look at these pics, you will know the reason for my harsh critique.

About the immature and offensive comments of my family and wife, what can I say. Its typical of an ignorant folk that has ran out of arguments. Its sad that the LS1 equipped cars have become more accessible to these type of idiots, causing this site to hit rock bottom. Its evident when you look at the quality of members that now register here.
looks like spell check missed one for you professory dick, the k is silent in know, add that to your dictionary webster. so what did you learn today, that know and now are two totally different words!
Old 07-18-2010, 02:26 AM
TECH Regular

Your little preschool mind can continue trying, to make fun of me, but that wont change the FACT that those pictures suck, badly. In the end what I've said about your pics is, sadly for you and your girlfriends, is true. Take my advice and keep shooting then come back in a year and look at these pics, you will now the reason for my harsh critique.

should be "doesn't"... anyone else see anything??
Old 07-18-2010, 03:40 AM
Staging Lane

Old 07-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Staging Lane

lol this guy is a ******* ***. go to your ******* photography forums cause this aint it. we dont need photoshop to make our cars look nice. the photo of the car alone speaks for itself. who gives a **** about the "noise" in the photo. i dont even ******* kno what that means. its not cause im stupid. it cause i dont ******* care to know. your from puerto rico right? gosh i dont even know how you understand your ******* self u queer. who cares who drives a ******* ls1 car. gramas drive em all over houston and i bet they can drive it a whole lot better than you can. this is a automotive forum not a spelling bee/photochop forum so go cry ur wanna be maxim photoshoot *** out of here with ur gay *** T/A with a billet gas cap
Old 07-18-2010, 04:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW this is crazy thread! My pictures r the **** and that's that lol
So I have a question for the Guy **** talking how fast is ur car? Track wise just curious....
Old 07-18-2010, 05:16 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

Originally Posted by red281gt
WOW this is crazy thread! My pictures r the **** and that's that lol
So I have a question for the Guy **** talking how fast is ur car? Track wise just curious....
his street cars runs 7's

Old 07-18-2010, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

Just go to the Western section and search his username. Pretty entertaining reading to say the least. Here is one little quote that seems to sum up his entire persona:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
***** *** lil bitch, gonna go run to the mods now LOL, MODS MODS come and help me this big mean guy is trying to **** my ***** with a monster ****!!!! YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKEN FAGET!!!!! i wish you were closer so i can bitch slap your *** LOL

**** you. Lets see if you have the same attitude when the mods get to you. You did really a good job on that thread.

Waiting on what you say about a poll to see which car looks better and see who the jealous little bitch is. Bitch slap me? For real? Thats a thing only ****** usually say. Dont even try to answer me....your blocked. Keep drooling at my car and hope you got the GMHTP mag with my car to jack off too....maybe someday you will have the taste and the brains to try to be like me...pathetic loser.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Having a ball, huh?

Please, refer to my sig to see what happened regarding the post your girlfriend penny just posted, and the reaction of a lot of good members here, possibly tired of the trash infecting this site in recent years.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Veteran

lol this guy is a ******* ***. go to your ******* photography forums cause this aint it. we dont need photoshop to make our cars look nice. the photo of the car alone speaks for itself. who gives a **** about the "noise" in the photo. i dont even ******* kno what that means. its not cause im stupid. it cause i dont ******* care to know. your from puerto rico right? gosh i dont even know how you understand your ******* self u queer. who cares who drives a ******* ls1 car. gramas drive em all over houston and i bet they can drive it a whole lot better than you can. this is a automotive forum not a spelling bee/photochop forum so go cry ur wanna be maxim photoshoot *** out of here with ur gay *** T/A with a billet gas cap
Of course you dont have a clue what a good photograph is! Congrats!

Here girl, enjoy what a good photograph is, and please keep those retard flaming comments coming, Its Sunday and Im bored. No significant photoshop done to these:

Compare these to the ones you posted. If you want to get good photographs at least try to look into the subject. You will love to see how a good pic will complement the love you have for your car. Maybe your lapdog Carlos dont care (Or dont understand due to impaired brain functions) but if you posted pics of your ride I guess you will like to improve on them. Right?

Also keep the racial insults to minimum...no need for any of that. For once try and and defend you arguments with substance (if you have any).

Last edited by chaman; 07-18-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

blah blah blah stop trying to ******* act like ur steven hawkings or something. egh u probly look like him tho besides the brains. look if we love our cars we will clean them, wax em, n keep em nice. we dont need a photo to show how much we like them. if he just wants to show everyone his car let him do that. if he wants to put his car in a magazine ok most likely they will send a real photographer who probly went to skool for many years. i mean theres nothing special about your gayass cars pics. ive seen 60 other trans ams with the same exact pic practicaly. only thing about urs is u took all the time in the world to make them look clear. blah your just a ****** and everyone seems to agree with me.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

blah blah blah stop trying to ******* act like ur steven hawkings or something. egh u probly look like him tho besides the brains. look if we love our cars we will clean them, wax em, n keep em nice. we dont need a photo to show how much we like them. if he just wants to show everyone his car let him do that. if he wants to put his car in a magazine ok most likely they will send a real photographer who probly went to skool for many years. i mean theres nothing special about your gayass cars pics. ive seen 60 other trans ams with the same exact pic practicaly. only thing about urs is u took all the time in the world to make them look clear. blah your just a ****** and everyone seems to agree with me.
Carlos,

It's Stephen Hawking. Also, I think you meant to use YOU'RE and not YOUR.. Please double check your posts before clicking on Submit. You are making everyone on LS1Tech look bad..

Of course I'm kidding....