Anybody in here doing P90X or HCG diet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 07:22 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As part of your HCG treatment, did you do a food allergy test?
Old 08-26-2010, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

P90x Works!

Want to try insanity next!
Old 08-26-2010, 06:37 PM
11 Second Club

Does the hCG diet require a doctor and shots? I've seen some that use suppliments instead of shots but I'm weary of their effectiveness
Old 08-26-2010, 06:47 PM
TECH Addict

insanity is weak, no weight training at all.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
Does the hCG diet require a doctor and shots? I've seen some that use suppliments instead of shots but I'm weary of their effectiveness

there are some lipo/plastic surgery/body enhancement places selling the kits/programs now. so i dont know if you have to go thru a 'dr.'. but of course these guys are md's as well.
yes, hcg is subcutaneous.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

I've seen alot of non-MD's selling the products claiming it's the hCG diet - hell a "nutrionalist" at my Chiropractor's (sp?) office sells it and she's probably not even a College Graduate of a BS program. (Doubt there's even a certification process for that)
Old 08-26-2010, 09:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got the HCG drops at a local health food supply store. It is liquid drops that go under your tounge. It doesnt burn or taste bad, and a 60 day supply plus potassium pills, and b-12 drops all totaled around $55 give or take a few bucks. So was $50-60 worth it? I can allready tell a huge differance, and Im only on week 2. Its I have all the paperwork at home I will post up the link in the morning after I get off work. Since I have a desk job now I find bordem is even worse on my activitys.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Also there are injections but they are around $200 a month from what Ive seen and heard. But the drops u can get like I said at a health food store.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:30 PM
Launching!

the homeopathic drops are junk, make sure your unit says an iu amount (say 5000iu).
even if its not homeopathic, the inj version will always weigh out to be superior due to not being digested or broken down.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ
the homeopathic drops are junk, make sure your unit says an iu amount (say 5000iu).
even if its not homeopathic, the inj version will always weigh out to be superior due to not being digested or broken down.
well thats with any thing thats injected vs taken orally. steroids like winstrol same thing.

injections > taken by mouth.

so what are these HCG drops called and can you get them at like gnc?

i did p90x for like 20 mins today not including the warm up and damn it torqued me a bit. i was really surprised. so now my squad leader and i are gonna start a p90x work out every day
Old 08-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Launching!

it appears the homeopathic hcg 'drops' are just a marketing strategy to try to sell to people who dont know the difference. the real drops show iu values and the homeopathic ones show a 'concentrate' like 30x or 40x strength. i doubt somewhere like gnc would sell a legit project you get from a dr.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:04 AM
WKF
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive heard of GH being administered for weight loss........ but this HCG weight loss diet is kinda new to me . I have heard about HCG being used improperly as a "wood-med" for PCT instead of during.....
If you decide to go the sub-Q route...... jeeze .... be careful. Many men ended up with a real nice case of gyno amongst other things using HCG.
Like someone mentioned before, some of the "Docs" administering this really aren't docs. So that being said...... who regulates where this HCG comes from & the purity of the compound that they are giving to patients sub-Q? Yes there is regulated medical grade HCG, but whos to say thats what your getting from one of these "Docs"?

HCG or Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin to put it crudely comes from pregnant womens urine & is more often than not sourced from China.
Man...... someone trying to keep the family jewels from looking like raisins during a heavy cycle is one thing. (I wouldn't know myself) But IMO sub-Q injecting a natural peptide hormone extracted from some pregnant Chinese lady's urine in the name of weight-loss just doesn't sound all that great to me!! LMAO!

I lost all of my weight following a modified Keto diet. It worked really well for me. I lost nearly 40lbs within 5 months.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Launching!

all the drugs you mentioned above are now synthetic and have been since about 30 yrs ago. the cost of production and turnover makes synthetic the only thing being produced now..
Old 08-27-2010, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

**** it just track down some hgh and call it a day..... who cares if you look like the missing like after you get off a cycle
Old 08-27-2010, 01:39 AM
WKF
Staging Lane

all the drugs you mentioned above are now synthetic and have been since about 30 yrs ago. the cost of production and turnover makes synthetic the only thing being produced now..
Doh!
That shows how much I don't know..... lol
That goes against anything Ive ever read or been told regarding said substance though. Please check this out real quick sir.
http://www.weightcontroltx.com/about_us.nxg

" Where do the HCG injections come from?
HCG is human hormone, and like most hormones, is obtained from human sources. HCG is a urinary based substance that is obtained, sterilized and processed from pregnant women. "

Now from what I was told also is that Pergonal, which is simply LH (leutinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle stimulating hormone) combined & has a very similar effect, is cheaper & sometimes sub'ed for HCG also comes from a prego womans urine. Of course the urine goes through a lab & is processed. Both hormones are also found & originate from the placenta, but I guess those are already spoken for for stemcell research....... but I'm just speculating on that though.

I absolutely agree with you on the HGH though. The use of extracted human HGH has a nasty history.......

Last edited by WKF; 08-27-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:04 AM
Launching!

well damn. did not know they didnt produce hcg synthetically. thats very surprising.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:22 AM
WKF
Staging Lane

well damn. did not know they didnt produce hcg synthetically. thats very surprising.
LOL, Neither did I till I had several friends tell me about it...... even then I thought they were pulling my leg.
After doing a bit more reading a little bit ago... I found this on Wiki though.....

Production:
Like other gonadotropins, hCG can be extracted from urine or by genetic modification. Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi, Choragon and Novarel use the former method, derived from the urine of pregnant women. Ovidrel, on the other hand, is a product of recombinant DNA.

On the post subject though ....... after a bit of reading , the diet DOES work quite well as long as its real HCG. Reading some of the reviews of a clinic in Katy , there are alot of happy people that lost alot of legitimate weight.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigdave619
**** it just track down some hgh and call it a day..... who cares if you look like the missing like after you get off a cycle
LOL might as well. Its just injecting hormones in your body, no big deal
Old 08-27-2010, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

his is the hcg stuff that gnc sales

http://hcgplatinum.com/
Old 08-27-2010, 01:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigdave619
his is the hcg stuff that gnc sales

http://hcgplatinum.com/
Those don't seem nearly as effective as the injections. I feel like that the doctor prescribed ones are alot more concentrated.

Quick Reply: Anybody in here doing P90X or HCG diet?