Daniel6718 - I wont say anything...read

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 08:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big Chuk
Thats like banning me from the site because your freind is pissed @ me for whatever.
I agree the buyer has a right to voice his opinion & or dealings good or bad from outside the forum. The seller has the right to come in & defend hisself if he so chooses.
Punishment in the forum for things /transactions outside the forum is not fair or acceptable.
Had the buyer purchased said item through the forum thats a whole different ballgame. And any recourse from the forum mods. would be expected & welcome!
He is probably scared because he knows he was wrong IDK what his problem is really. I'm not saying he is right, But I say the Forum still has to operate in a fair & just manner. Discuss it here.....This is a dicussion board. If he can't defend his CS actions then I am sure he will lose bussiness.
So lets get this right....

You think just because he did this somewhere else its ok... And he should still be able to sell stuff here and **** other people again??

All I can think is WTF is wrong with you...

Ban this guy so he can't do this **** to anyone else here...

He has done this **** before and he is still here
Old 09-08-2010, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Darwin has already posted in this thread and the scammer hasn't even made his post yet.

His shop won't last just like his last one.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
Wow. Darwin has already posted in this thread and the scammer hasn't even made his post yet.

His shop won't last just like his last one.

Whats the name of his shop now???

if you don't want to tell everyone just pm me then I want to know.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats like banning me from the site because your freind is pissed @ me for whatever.
I agree the buyer has a right to voice his opinion & or dealings good or bad from outside the forum. The seller has the right to come in & defend hisself if he so chooses.
Punishment in the forum for things /transactions outside the forum is not fair or acceptable.
Had the buyer purchased said item through the forum thats a whole different ballgame. And any recourse from the forum mods. would be expected & welcome!
Ok, fair enough. BUT he had the car listed for sale on this web site, advertised with 80,000 miles.

That should change your mind.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

actually he tried to sell the car on the texas classifieds. so youre saying he shouldnt be punished for attempting to cheat someone on this board, because the buyer happened upon the ad on a different site?

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Whats the name of his shop now???

if you don't want to tell everyone just pm me then I want to know.
late model performance. was going to have him put in a stall for me until i found that thread and saw the bad feedback
Old 09-08-2010, 08:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
actually he tried to sell the car on the texas classifieds. so youre saying he shouldnt be punished for attempting to cheat someone on this board, because the buyer happened upon the ad on a different site?

late model performance. was going to have him put in a stall for me until i found that thread and saw the bad feedback
**** him go to Sam in my sig ..He will do you right and not **** you over on price or parts.

Thank you for letting me know the shop.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:29 PM
11 Second Club

So if I call up a supplier for some parts who just happens to be a sponsor, and they screw me over somehow - because I didn't make the transaction here, they shouldn't be held accountable?
Old 09-08-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually his shop is now called pro tree automotive. His partner (Carless chris who is NOT a crook) is no longer in business with him
Old 09-08-2010, 08:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
Actually his shop is now called pro tree automotive. His partner (Carless chris who is NOT a crook) is no longer in business with him
Thanks for the update.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

His response - link
Old 09-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Default Making it right

OK so the buyer stated he didnot see the car listed HERE, BUT on craigslist. Only after he purchased it from a CRAIGSLIST ad does he see it on here.So his whole original transaction had NOTHING to do with TECH. Yet the seller is supposed to have to make things right here? I am not condoning his actions. It sounds like the buyer got RIPPED I agree. But if I buy something from Walmart I am not gonna get Target to refund my money.
Big Chuk,
My intent for posting this information is more to let others know about the transaction. Believe me we have had plenty of communication and he has no intention of making it right. Think of it more as a public service announcement. I certainly don't understand how you would feel different if I had found the ad here, we have both been members here for quite some time and the car was advertised here as well. thanks, Brent
Old 09-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Launching!

That ****** **** sucker sold me a "centerforce" clutch about a year ago. I got it home and started inspecting it. Realized that it was a POS clutch rated for 360 HP, instead of like 500 hp.

I asked him about it and he gave me some BS excuse about how he didn't know what it was and just guessed.

I added a life goal to my list after that situation. I'm gonna tounge punch his mom's fart box...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I say we need to expose this guy like I did the crook that fucked me over a while back...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
i say we need to expose this guy like i did the crook that fucked me over a while back...

^^^^ x1000
Old 09-08-2010, 11:02 PM
The House is Rockin'

bro you are wrong! he listed a false ad for the car on here, hence "ls1tech" is involved. quite different then 2 members doing business outside of the forum, deal goes south, then member says he's a crook and wants him banned.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I say take his *** to court because he intentionally mislead you to believe it had 80k. He knowingly removed the cluster and in Texas DTPA should apply. Sue for 3x times the damage!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by fknsmshn
Ok, fair enough. BUT he had the car listed for sale on this web site, advertised with 80,000 miles.

That should change your mind.
What changed my mind was reading his reponse on the link posted in this thread. He is backpeddaling & bSing his way around the issue.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

He is probably scared because he knows he was wrong IDK what his problem is really. I'm not saying he is right, But I say the Forum still has to operate in a fair & just manner. Discuss it here.....This is a dicussion board. If he can't defend his CS actions then I am sure he will lose bussiness.
not that i dont understand what you are saying, but this forum is not a democracy, they dont have to follow bull **** *** rights and laws, this guy fucked the op over, and he tried to sell it on here also, had he not tried to sell it on here i would agree with you, but he did try and sell it on here. like i said this is not a gov ran website, the mods and creaters can do w/e the hell pleases them, they could ban me tomorrow and i cant say a damn thing about it... i say ban this scum bag, although due to the fact that he is a sponsor unfortuanetly i doubt the mod's will ban him seeing how he pays to be on this site...
Old 09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
i doubt the mod's will ban him seeing how he pays to be on this site...
I don't think he is a sponsor??? He doesn't have the green font in his username...
Old 09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball
That ****** **** sucker sold me a "centerforce" clutch about a year ago. I got it home and started inspecting it. Realized that it was a POS clutch rated for 360 HP, instead of like 500 hp.

I asked him about it and he gave me some BS excuse about how he didn't know what it was and just guessed.

I added a life goal to my list after that situation. I'm gonna tounge punch his mom's fart box...
Best thing I've heard all year!

You guys try your damdest to get the best deal all the time and you sacrifice and something like this happens

Quick Reply: Daniel6718 - I wont say anything...read