Daniel6718 - I wont say anything...read

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
Best thing I've heard all year! Quoted in SIG

You guys try your damdest to get the best deal all the time and you sacrifice and something like this happens
edited
Old 09-09-2010, 12:23 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
I don't think he is a sponsor??? He doesn't have the green font in his username...
a sponser's username will be in gold.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
I don't think he is a sponsor??? He doesn't have the green font in his username...
i just got that from a earlier post saying that he is a sponsor on here so i just ran with that... if he is not then greater chances of gettin his *** banned!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:30 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
i just got that from a earlier post saying that he is a sponsor on here so i just ran with that... if he is not then greater chances of gettin his *** banned!

he has already been banned, another scamming pole smoker taken down.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Launching!

**** this guy's shop and his shitty *** self.

When I bought the clutch from him a year ago, he sent me on a wild *** goose chase all over Dallas trying to meet him.

First we were gonna meet in one place, then he had to go get the clutch somewhere else so I headed there, then he didn't have a key so I waited on him, then I went to meet him there, then he wanted to meet at some ghetto *** gas station where I was more worried about being mugged than getting a clutch.

I called him out already and all he could do is dribble **** out of his piece of **** lyin *** mouth to try and cover for himself.

Hang him by a ROPE! I never realized so many people had problems with him.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Banned

Nice job banning him when he was on here for 6 years a plus 36 feedback and had a few bad experiences... He has sold a bunch parts and the few unhappy people and y'all call him a crook! wow!!! Wonderful job!! Crazy to me that the guy got to look at the car underneath, test it out, see it drive on the trailer and receive the title in hand that night and he waited til later on to have an issue with it all.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:58 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by WhiteSS2002
Nice job banning him when he was on here for 6 years a plus 36 feedback and had a few bad experiences... He has sold a bunch parts and the few unhappy people and y'all call him a crook! wow!!! Wonderful job!! Crazy to me that the guy got to look at the car underneath, test it out, see it drive on the trailer and receive the title in hand that night and he waited til later on to have an issue with it all.

what do you know of crooks? did you sign up just to post that waste of space response? good job there MR. 0 POST NEWBLET.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball

When I bought the clutch from him a year ago, he sent me on a wild *** goose chase all over Dallas trying to meet him.

First we were gonna meet in one place, then he had to go get the clutch somewhere else so I headed there, then he didn't have a key so I waited on him, then I went to meet him there, then he wanted to meet at some ghetto *** gas station where I was more worried about being mugged than getting a clutch.

I called him out already and all he could do is dribble **** out of his piece of **** lyin *** mouth to try and cover for himself.

nice death threat

Originally Posted by BLUES MAN
what do you know of crooks? did you sign up just to post that waste of space response? good job there MR. 0 POST NEWBLET.
I have known him for years and he just told me about this thread. Our dealings have been great.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:09 AM
11 Second Club

So i guess it was ok for daniel6718 to over look the 200,000 plus miles on the title when he took posession of the car also and not happen to notice the oil change sticker for however long he had the car in the shop??? but while mr nbm was trying to find out as much as he could about car since what he was initially told about the car was much different then what he is actually seeing... he should have had plenty of time to notice the gauge cluster had been changed out... and nbm said the car was up to temp already when he got there so the piston slap he noticed the next day when it was cold couldnt have been noticed because of intentional hiding??? if it was an 80k mile ls1 it shouldnt need any warmin up what so ever... as far as banning goes maybe just start banning people from posting forsale ads?? idk just an idea
Old 09-09-2010, 05:42 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a doucher
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Staging Lane

Daniel6718 = whitess2002..............same person.......ban...ban...ban...
Old 09-09-2010, 07:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
Obviously lol.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:13 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MY06TBSS
X 2 I agree
Old 09-09-2010, 09:07 AM
On The Tree

0 Post = Zero credibility , esp with the same month Join Date.

I am sure people who browse craigslist will still continue to get screwed over like the buyer of the vehicle, especially when they dont login here.

My attentions was not to get the seller banned but to get a viewpoint on both sides of the buyer and seller. Im really ******* tired of the POS's of this world trying to scam people. Im sure im not the only one who bust my *** working 65 hrs a week to make a living for me and my family.

In this case I think alot of problems could have been resolved if the seller posted......

200k on chasis - 80k on engine? Not sure if that would have even been true hence the horrible start up on the motor. I just hope the buyer can part the vehicle and make his money back somehow.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

I've known Daniel for many years, hes been nothing but honest and fair to deal with everytime. Ive bought a 94z roller from him and had him build a cam only lt1(that goes 6.7s in the 1/8th for 2 years now with no problems ever). He put the car together from scratch. he had to find every nut and bolt. witch he did no problem. He has put a built 60e in the from one of the sponsers on here that broke an output shaft on a motor pass. Then he got me a built th400 and 12 bolt and installed them for a great price.
I know the lady he bought the wrecked trans-am from, the motor was rebuilt 70000+ miles ago and she was driving the car home from the transmission shop when she wrecked it. Believe or not all she walked away with was a bruise on her arm from the wreck. The guy looked over the car for 2 and half hours before he said he was happy and nothing was wrong with the motor. The car is drivable but ya it is hard to the left, but there was frame damage due to the wreck. but the guy didnt buy it to drive everyday, he bought it for the motor and trans(witch he said he was happy with). As for the mileage the odometer does not reset when the motor get rebuilt, so yes it shows 200000 miles. The guy should have walked away from the deal if he had ANY questions about it. I think offering to rebuild it for the cost of parts is more than fair.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:26 AM
The House is Rockin'

Originally Posted by WhiteSS2002
I have known him for years and he just told me about this thread. Our dealings have been great.

these tards get banned & then just start the cycle over again with a new account.

daniel your such a obese loser, maybe you should stop scamming people & then you wont have enough money to feed your coniving throat "popeyes" every minute.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:29 AM
11 Second Club

You came to me about the car i told you the mileage on the odometer, i never even looked at the mileage on the title. The cluster was sold early on to someone thats one of the reasons i remember. Second i never tried to hide the mileage, i gave you the title before you left, you inspected the car on a lift, UNDERNEATH AND ABOVE. You then proceded to fill the coolant lines with water, after several minutes of leacing the car running thinking a headgasket was blown, i had to show you how to not make bubbles while pouring water into it, you then agreed there wasnt a blown gasket, said the motor sounded great, didnt smoke at all, you were happy and bought the car. I stayed up looking over the car for nearly 3 hours to make sure you were happy. You wanted a good motor and trans and thats what you got, you even had no doubts because i gave you the whole car for that price, and got to see it run and drive and drove it onto your trailer before purchase.
So it's his fault for not looking at the mileage on the title in the dark after you failed to give it to his wife when she paid for it, but it's not your fault for advertising something as 80k miles while holding the title that said it had 200k+ in your hand for several weeks?

And with the above, are you trying to imply that it's okay to rip someone off if they're not familiar with LS1's or not a mechanic (him not knowing how to test the head gaskets)?

How in the world you can call a motor with 200k on it that slaps like crazy a "Good Motor" is beyond me, but to each their own - I'm sure if it was a "good motor" you'd have no problem giving the man his money back knowing you can re-sell it with your great reputation and doing so honestly, advertising it as a 200k car...

The next day you contacted me about the noise on startup. Which i explained to you was piston slap VERY VERY COMMON on stock ls1's with any kinda mileage. My girls car has 20k on it and does it. You were upset and started to go off about how the motor was a piece of **** and needed a rebuild. So i then offered you a FREE REBUILD PARTS ONLY ON THE MOTOR, which you refused. Not my fault. Im not refunding you any money. You got a running and driving car, with ls1 brakes rearend driveshaft fuel system and dash all for free with tons of other small parts to make several hundred dollars back.
It doesn't drive and the fact that you sold him the rest of the car with the motor and trans doesn't alleviate you from your responsibilities as a seller to accurately represent something - which you obviously didn't.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

****** crooks
Old 09-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nbm6spd
First thanks for generating the thread.
As stated in my original post I found the car on Craigslist. I wish I had known it was on here. When I started communicating with Daniel he seemed like a straight up guy. He told me the car was driveable, held coolant, the a/c was working and it had 80,000 miles. He told me the interior had been removed because it was filthy and torn up.
Only when I was heading out from Sulphur La. to Garland did he confess it may not hold coolant but he was not sure. When I got there the car was far from driveable because it would only turn one direction due to wreck damage. We had to turn it on a jack to get it out of his shop, would hardly back up due to tire spin dragging the front. One neck was completely broke out of the radiator, so holding water was out of the question. The a/c lines had been removed and the compressor bolts showed recent signs of wrenching so I'm not really sure what went on there. And the interior had been removed including the cluster. I was not told the cluster was gone prior. I must say the trans was cleaner than the rest of the drivetrain so it appears to have been removed recently.
The car had been started earlier in the day as told to me by Daniel. During inspection I put water in both radiator hoses and did my best to hold them high to check for head gasket leakage. It sounded good so despite the other discrepancies we loaded it up. As I was leaving I remembered to ask for the title which was not given to my wife when she surrendered the funds which would normally happen in a transaction. Luckily I remembered because I would need it for salvage. We hurriedly made sure it was for a 2000 t/a and headed out.
The next morning I got up went outside installed a battery and started the car. It has so much piston slap it sounds like the pistons are swapping holes on the first start-up of the day. After a long warm-up most of the noise goes away.
The windshield was busted out and laying on the dash area so I was moving it around to make it safer to work around and noticed an oil change sticker showing next oil change 211,000. Then I checked the mileage on the title 207,758. only 3242 between the two. As a side noted the oil in the vehicle looks new.
Upon contact with Daniel he tells me no way that vehicle has 200,000 miles on it the interior was way too clean. The same interior he told me he removed because it was filthy. He insists the odometer showed 79,xxx.
The only thing he as offered to do was build me a short block if I pay for parts. Which is not feasible because I live 6 hours away and well I found all this other valuable information on him. I explained to him I was trying to buy something ready to run and spending more money to fix this builder was not my intention. Besides I paid fair market price for an engine ready to run in my opinion. His last communication with me stated that he was not refunding any of my money because he supplied me with a running engine which is what I wanted. I would have never knowingly bought an engine with over 200,000 miles with the intention of running it as is.
After going back over the events I should have been intelligent enough to back out but unfortunately my desire to buy an ls1 and natural tendencies to think all people are honest put me in a bad situation. But trust me this guy is smooth and it was not his first time to take advantage of someone.
Sorry for the long read but I hope it helps someone else, and Thanks again for the thread. Brent
Again im gonna post on this because this all bullshit if you didnt want the car you could of said so we all waited 3 hours while you inspected the car on the lift off the lift and let it run for over 30 min. Chelsea gave your wife the title when she excepted the money. I was right there. If you had doubts about Daniel when you got there why did you except the car we could of easily pushed it right back in the shop and kept it or parted it out and made over 3000 dollars on the whole thing. the car is driveable we drove it on to your trailer. We could of took the rearend and the brakes off of it like we wanted and gave you a car that you had to pull on to your trailer. but no, we gave you all of that with the car. I would be willing to bet that if we drove down there today there would be no engine slap i started that car about every other day to move it and never heard an engine slap. So stop bitching.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Staging Lane

What type of little bitch is worried about being mugged in Garland.

Originally Posted by JoeKnowsBaseball

Quick Reply: Daniel6718 - I wont say anything...read