Texans vs cowboys tickets needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 12:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
This happened on post #2. They gotta get their jabs in.
Leave it to a Houston Fan to point fingers lol
Old 09-16-2010, 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I had the money to get some tix. Its gonna be a good game.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
Leave it to a Houston Fan to point fingers lol
And the Jr. High comeback of the thread award goes to...

I just realized some of you were still wearing diapers the last time the Cowboys were the team you speak of.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The immaturity in these football threads is incredible. The way some of you are commenting, I wonder if you even watch football or if you just turn the TV on when you hear that "your" team is doing good.

I am not much of a smack talker, but if I was a Cowboys fan (oh wait, I am), I would wait to see if the Cowboys can put something together before I started talking down to a Texans fan who's team just beat the crap out of one of the most consistently great teams of the past decade.

And I don't see the point in trashing this guy's thread. In case everyone forgot, this thread was made to try and locate tickets to the game.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Juicy J
The immaturity in these football threads is incredible. The way some of you are commenting, I wonder if you even watch football or if you just turn the TV on when you hear that "your" team is doing good.

I am not much of a smack talker, but if I was a Cowboys fan (oh wait, I am), I would wait to see if the Cowboys can put something together before I started talking down to a Texans fan who's team just beat the crap out of one of the most consistently great teams of the past decade.

And I don't see the point in trashing this guy's thread. In case everyone forgot, this thread was made to try and locate tickets to the game.
Thanks for being one of the only guys in this thread and others to give us some credit.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No tickets. You ladies stop fighting and find me some tickets. Lol
Old 09-16-2010, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'm a cowboys fan but they suck *** right now. The texans will win by a lot??????? Feels strange saying that but they might be doing something right this year.
Old 09-16-2010, 02:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Thanks for being one of the only guys in this thread and others to give us some credit.
Haha, not a problem. I think I am a pretty level headed football fanatic.

Even Texans fans had trouble admitting they were an above average team last year. They are just a team that has been flying under the radar, and if they can consistently play like they did in week 1, people may start noticing them.

This is the only place I have not seen Cowboys fans hitting the panic button. It's as if they didn't watch the Redskins game, and feel like they have a leg to stand on when they act super cocky like this. Then they revert back to the stupid "we won 5 Superbowls" argument. Admittedly, Dallas does have a lot of bandwagoners, but there are some decent fans.

With all that being said, I truly believe that the Cowboys have the ability to get their act together and give Houston a good game.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Haha, not a problem. I think I am a pretty level headed football fanatic.

Even Texans fans had trouble admitting they were an above average team last year. They are just a team that has been flying under the radar, and if they can consistently play like they did in week 1, people may start noticing them.
Yeah. It seems a lot of people don't realize the Texans were literally two failed 1 yard runs at the goal line by Chris Brown and one failed kick by Kris Brown from being a 12-4 team last season.

With all that being said, I truly believe that the Cowboys have the ability to get their act together and give Houston a good game.
I do too. I think it will be a good game.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why should we panic? The game couldnt have been any closer. When you hold any team to NO offensive Td's and only 2 Fg's you did pretty damn good. Thats why i would like to know whos decision that shuffle play was so they can be kicked in the nuts!!

To keep this thread on track, Texans are gonna LOSE BIG!!!

I found tickets, http://www.stubhub.com/texans-vs-cow...tadium-957367/
Old 09-16-2010, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think this is why I like the Texans. They have shown flashes of brilliance, but no one really gives them credit. Here in SA, the Dallas loss got more local news time than the Texans win. Just watch that change if the Texans start winning playoff games....then come the bandwagoners...

I still have a Carr jersey *gasp* ... yeah, I know...but it proves I've been rooting for them a long time. lol
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Haha it's really going to be good reading the excuses of the texan fans when the cowboys make them cry lol Texans havent done **** since they started and never will...
No excuses from me if they lose at all, we just like football, you win some and lose some. What pisses everyone off is when the Cowgirls lose there is always an excuse for why they lost, instead of just saying the better team won that day.

And Chris for screwing Ross and myself up, you are paying for a trip to Hooters for us in the future ...lol
Old 09-16-2010, 04:46 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
This is why I could give 2 ***** about sports... I stick to stuff that I can actually do myself not just sit and watch and wish I could do...
You probably weighed 150 lbs in High School, as you were kind of a stick-boy back then Chris. You'd probably appreciate football more had you played. I still get those Friday night game feelings by stepping onto a field now, and smelling that fresh cut grass. I really wish I could play again, but I'm old now.

LOL
Old 09-16-2010, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

Hands down, no bullshit, I'll do a paypal 100$ bet that the texans lose their asses off to the cowboys! Who's down Houston boys?
Old 09-16-2010, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Why should we panic? The game couldnt have been any closer. When you hold any team to NO offensive Td's and only 2 Fg's you did pretty damn good. Thats why i would like to know whos decision that shuffle play was so they can be kicked in the nuts!!
I think everyone would agree that Dallas has a great defense, and that's not what has everyone worried. And come on man, Dallas was playing the Redskins. It's not exactly an offensive powerhouse.

Why are people panicking? Well, lets see here. The offense didn't get in any kind of groove in that game. All the good drives were negated by penalties (thank god Barron won't be playing this week), and the play calling was not good. As a team on offense, the Cowboys didn't look good. Romo, Austin, and running backs not named Choice did a pretty good job.

I am not panicking, I feel good about the Cowboys being able to get it together. I think there will be a bit of improvement with the starters back on the O line, and another week of practice. But, I don't see what you guys have seen this year that makes you think you have any leg to stand on acting like we will blow out the Texans.

At this point, I don't know who will win the game, but I would feel better about it if the Cowboys showed they deserved the hype in week 1. If the Cowboys win, I still have a lot of respect for the Texans. You guys act like they are the 2008 Lions or something. It really is embarrassing for me that I am a fan of the same team that the guys shitting all over these threads, and just acting like jackasses are.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Texans are not garbage by far. I do believe they will go down to Dallas though
Old 09-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Launching!

I'll admit the texans are looking much better, but just don't think they will beat the boys'
That redskins game was just one game, I cant believe some people say they suck *** lol They had better stats and even came back to win the game, but penalties screwed them...since the o line will hopefully be back to normal this sunday they should be looking a lot better!
Old 09-16-2010, 08:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
I'll admit the texans are looking much better, but just don't think they will beat the boys'
That redskins game was just one game, I cant believe some people say they suck *** lol They had better stats and even came back to win the game, but penalties screwed them...since the o line will hopefully be back to normal this sunday they should be looking a lot better!
Exactly!! The texans looked good and sucks cowboys lost. but ****, dallas only gave up 2 field goals. In the end hopefully both teams make it to the playoffs. but it is only 1 game.. remember wtf happend to the broncos? 6-0 then finish 8-8..DAMN!!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by daniel044
They are Americas team with 5 super bowl rings.

What can the Texans say they have? 8 losing seasons lol
Its actually 5 losing seasons, and our worst season is still better than Cowgirls worst season(s). Do we need to remind you of the 14 losing seasons of your team, including a 0-11 first season and an impressive 1-15 display?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by jvlz28
Its actually 5 losing seasons, and our worst season is still better than Cowgirls worst season(s). Do we need to remind you of the 14 losing seasons of your team, including a 0-11 first season and an impressive 1-15 display?
No-no-no...Only their good past counts. They get to pick and choose.