Damn Cops Bustin My Balls And One Gay As Note On My Car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 05:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'd start parking your car somewhere else.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IROCSS
Whats the deal with the "white" and "honkey" remarks? I know it pissed you off but it really isn't a big deal. You act like someone did something to your car. Life goes on.
O my bad Caucasian and Redneck.....Is that better......Yeah life goes on but you don't go touching anyones car and put a stupid *** letter on it b/c it is loud. Im sure the guy that put the letter on my cars next step is to **** with it. But I guess since your so smart and all about life, I should just STFU. Besides I only saved up for my car for like 5 years.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tony The Tiger
My next door neighbor came over one day and said my Trans Am was too loud! and asked me to put a "quieter muffler on it!" I said that if the neighbors would like to all chip in and purchase a quieter muffler for me I would change it, Haha
LOL sounds like the neighbor's at my buddy's house in Keller.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I say **** the police. Lol! Jk. I would seriously find that guy before they do something to your ride. If it's kinda hard to believe it's a guy but if it is that means he's gay so don't get too close or he'll suck your little dick. Lmao!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

i would go ape **** 2 if someone messed with my car and they did do something to his car they touched it retard
Old 09-29-2010, 08:48 PM
11 Second Club

that's a funny note! i'd want to find out who left it, it's gotta be someone who gets there around the same time as you.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Launching!

One time I was parking in a garage in downtown Ft. Worth on the way to a bar. I was idling behind someone that stopped waiting on a spot to park and some DRUNK chick walks up to my car (windows down) and says "HEY! Your car is too loud and it smells really bad... You should not drive in front of me..." lmao!

It could just be some yuppie who thinks anything louder than a Prius is too loud. For people like that, I just make sure to leave it a gear or two lower than what it should be.

I wouldn't worry too much about it tho. They were probably egged on by their friends to write a gay *** letter. It'd have to be a special person to damage a car because of the dB level.

And forget the guy that got upset by "white cop" and "honkey". I could give **** less what you call me.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 PM
Teching In

Oh so you found my note? Fix your exhaust ******.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
So got out of class today around 10:45am and as im walking up to my car I see a piece of paper on my windshield and look at it and it says "Hey you need to make your Corvette quieter it's too loud, what do you have a small dick or something haha" So my first thought was who the hell put this on my car. Then my second thought was yes this guy is absolutely right I went to the small dick section for exhaust online, so thats why I got the type of exhaust I did. So being pissed off I check my car for key marks or anything that might have been messed with but everything was all good.

So I get in my car and I leave school and as I turn on the last road 2 cop cars are right behind me then one pull to the left of me (guess to box me in?) and then they both turn on there lights and tell me to pull over. So now I am like WTF. So I pull over and they ask me to step outside so now there are two cops the white cop was talking to me while the Mexican cop was looking at my car. The white cop was instantly being a dick but the Mexican cop was cool and told me my car was nice (good cop bad cop routine maybe) but the white officer said he pulled me over for complaints about my car being to loud And says that I need to stop reeving my car (I have only revved it once and that was at my buddy with SRT8 and that was back in August when school started. But while me and the white cop are talking the Mexican cops is still looking at my car. So I then show them the note that some ***** left on my car and tell them im on my way to a Veterans Appointment but as soon as they find out I was a former Marine the white cop gets really cool with me and says "hey were both Marines" So we talk for a second then they let me go. So they wasted 30 minutes of my day so I could sit in traffic for all the people I usually beat that are going to lunch. All in all if I find the guy that wrote that **** im gonna **** his day up.

And just to let you know I drive incredibly slow on campus because there are a lot of dumb *** kids will walk right in front of your car and will not even look. And I never rev it up (besides that one time) or drive crazy (thats just ricerish). So nothing like getting a gay *** note from some jealous kid and getting harassed by the cops b/c my **** is too loud.
i wouldnt do that might end up with those key marks and dings you dont want...besides the person being coward....might have been the police.or better yet the parking security.maybe even the srt8 buddy!!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:00 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Small dick comments usually come from women...

You gonna beat up a woman?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HTX
Small dick comments usually come from women...

You gonna beat up a woman?
No, but ill sure shake the **** outta one!!!
Old 09-30-2010, 12:12 AM
On The Tree

You need to add a big cam and cutouts to your car, if you don't already have them. The note poster on your car will love you.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:59 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
I laughed.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:04 AM
On The Tree

haha, classic.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:13 AM
Staging Lane

damn dude thats some gay ****.....leavin a note sweeeeeet! LOL

being in a apartment i always wonder how bad my neighbors hate me with my T/A being so loud, ...and with the cam i gotta give it a couple minutes so i idle a lil before backing out the garage.....owell ive only gotten a couple dirty looks from some old bitches haha
Old 09-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Hell couple months back my girl woke up to go to school walked outside and had a busted windshield and a huge ***** drawn on her hood with white spray paint. So thats gay but not that gay......
Old 09-30-2010, 01:58 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Lol @ vette owner with small dick
Old 09-30-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like your car is too loud.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

So you go to MCC? What are you studying? A friend of mine from Tarleton State is a professor of Political Science there. I had a similar type note placed on my car once when I was in school. I knew the guy who put it there too, so I just backed my car up near his and revved my car up, set off his alarm and drove off. Maybe I should drive up to Waco sometime and park near you with my LT's, X-pipe, and true duals to REALLY **** off whatever douche left you that note!
Old 09-30-2010, 03:22 PM
TECH Resident

Post of the ****** day