Damn Cops Bustin My Balls And One Gay As Note On My Car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:32 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
No, but ill sure shake the **** outta one!!!
lol. nice

the reason i said that is because everytime i hear comments reffering to nice cars or big trucks being refered to compensation for small dicks... it is coming from a jealous bitch.

I dont think that when a guy sees a nice car a ***** comes to his mind....
Old 09-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TechCam97
So you go to MCC? What are you studying? A friend of mine from Tarleton State is a professor of Political Science there. I had a similar type note placed on my car once when I was in school. I knew the guy who put it there too, so I just backed my car up near his and revved my car up, set off his alarm and drove off. Maybe I should drive up to Waco sometime and park near you with my LT's, X-pipe, and true duals to REALLY **** off whatever douche left you that note!
Yep that's where I go. I am just getting my basic done here then going to Tarleton or UT.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Yep that's where I go. I am just getting my basic done here then going to Tarleton or UT.
Awesome, I can tell you that Tarleton is very receptive towards prior military. A lot of my friends who are prior service went there and a lot of my friends who I met there were also prior service.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
just curious. are you using your military benefit chapter 33 gi bill?
and make sure the university you chose is a yellow ribbon school... i go to UTA 100% free plus get 1475 a month on top of that...
Old 10-01-2010, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

You got lucky they didn't use the bad cop-bad cop tactic on you.

Just count your lucky stars is all I am saying.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think what happened is some guy was walking from class with some college *** he's trying to tap, your car scared her and he left the note to show her how bad *** he is. She was probably impressed and he got blown while you got mad all over the internet. I'm not hating on you, I'd be pissed too, but I bet that's what went down here.

It's bullshit to put notes and stuff on peoples cars but I doubt it'll happen again. Sorry about the cop thing too, I think that's an issue all over, ******** abusing their power instead of "protecting and serving". It sucks that so many cops have become like that, it's really no wonder they don't get any respect anymore. They should get themselves and their brothers in check, maybe people would respect them again. Makes it hard for the ones that are doing the job for the right reasons.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ANTICOP RAM AIR
just curious. are you using your military benefit chapter 33 gi bill?
and make sure the university you chose is a yellow ribbon school... i go to UTA 100% free plus get 1475 a month on top of that...
I am using the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by slow96z
I think what happened is some guy was walking from class with some college *** he's trying to tap, your car scared her and he left the note to show her how bad *** he is. She was probably impressed and he got blown while you got mad all over the internet. I'm not hating on you, I'd be pissed too, but I bet that's what went down here.

It's bullshit to put notes and stuff on peoples cars but I doubt it'll happen again. Sorry about the cop thing too, I think that's an issue all over, ******** abusing their power instead of "protecting and serving". It sucks that so many cops have become like that, it's really no wonder they don't get any respect anymore. They should get themselves and their brothers in check, maybe people would respect them again. Makes it hard for the ones that are doing the job for the right reasons.
Yea, that's why I just stick to writing tickets and stuff, harassing law abiding citizens..I'm not to good at the 'real' police work
Old 10-01-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
I got a note yesterday as well. Said I was overcompensating by driving a vette and needed to wash her. I understand the washing since it just rained but damn is everyone that jealous?
That's also Corpus, god I do not miss that town.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:42 PM
TECH Addict

Cop could have easily gave you a ticket for exhaust, I'd say you got away pretty good.

Whatever douche left the note you will not find. He's obviously too much of a vag to talk face to face.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

I respect you saved 5 years for your car. Racist *** names are uncalled for. Your pist at the guy that left you the note and the fake *** police that pulled you over, get over it. You say the note giver has no nuts go and you spit racist names on here,tell that **** to the laws face. Don't call bull **** names if you cry when you are called one, GROW UP! Why not talk **** to people on campus instead of here if you want your car messed up. If not don't cry if you had nothing done then take your *** back to funky town. Why look for sympathy on here if you are not going to do anything about it yourself. If it makes you mad cool, no need to act hard grow up! UT Saturday lets go!
Old 10-01-2010, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

You call them rednecks but you're from cowtown! What the **** ever, whatever nationality you are, grow up again!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IROCSS
I respect you saved 5 years for your car. Racist *** names are uncalled for. Your pist at the guy that left you the note and the fake *** police that pulled you over, get over it. You say the note giver has no nuts go and you spit racist names on here,tell that **** to the laws face. Don't call bull **** names if you cry when you are called one, GROW UP! Why not talk **** to people on campus instead of here if you want your car messed up. If not don't cry if you had nothing done then take your *** back to funky town. Why look for sympathy on here if you are not going to do anything about it yourself. If it makes you mad cool, no need to act hard grow up! UT Saturday lets go!
LOL are you ******* retarded I did not know that honkey and redneck was racist, and it's Waco, there are a ton of country folks down here compared to Fort Worth (I live on the north end side right next to Keller). You have taken this whole post way out of context and i'm sure others will agree. I posted this on here b/c a lot of us (unlike you I guess) have had this happen, and I was just telling my story on the forum. If you got such a problem with this post then DO NOT READ IT or leave dumbass remarks. The cops on my campus are real Waco PD and they even said my car is even louder than the "Redneck Trucks that are here on Campus". Lol I was never acting tough....I have found out that you are a full blown idiot. Please do us all a favor delete your username from tech and sell your LS1 and never talk to me again. Finally, this is how you spell pissed, not pist, maybe you should give college a shot.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

white cop....

mexican cop....

hmm...interesting.

what race are you? Just curious, since you described these two LEO's by thier race.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My vote says Mexicanese:

Old 10-02-2010, 01:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Make it louder and rage even harder.

/thread

Last edited by 99problemz; 10-02-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:16 AM
TECH Addict

lol you goto school here in waco?? that is fking funny

I just sold my H/C Camaro, and used to have a H/C LT1 and I have always run cutout 99% most of the time. I know more then a handful of guys here that run loud cars and have since I got into the scene in 2004 and none gets harassed unless they are being a jackass

sent ya a pm bro

Last edited by Gun5; 10-02-2010 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:36 AM
On The Tree

Waah ****** waah! I got better **** to do than argue with a cry baby kid that someone left a note on there car. As for my LS1 it will be going no where. At least I didn't sell my *** payment wise like you did for that vette. Good luck to you, kiddo! I'm out. Feel free to critique this to ha ha!
Old 10-02-2010, 08:38 AM
On The Tree

Honky (also spelled honkey or honkie) is a racial slur for white people, predominantly heard in the United States. The first recorded use of honky dates to 1946[1], but the exact origins of the word are unknown.

Learn something new everyday huh!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

If you have better things to do than argue on Tech, why are you still doing it?