Old 10-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

only mclovin can pull that off lol
Old 10-09-2010, 08:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chevy0128
Ok a "friend" was at a bar using a fake Id about 4-5 months , he was 20 and had like 3 months till he turned 21 . the fake got taken up at the bar no big deal he thought it would just get thrown away. Well he just got a letter in the mail 5 months afer it was taken from the department of public saftey/fraud saying his drivers liscense is on alert status untill he goes into and interview at the departemtn office. It says that they wil be conducting a criminal investigation and could result in a 3rd degree misdemeanear. or more. for counterfiet IDentifications. What should he do? Hire an attorny? didnt think something liek this would happen
what is a 3rd degree misdemeanor? you mean 3rd degree felony? ive never heard of a 3rd degree misdemeanor in the state of texas. Its capital, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree felony but not misdemeanor, 4th degree being a state jail felony. Either way get a lawyer, tell your buddy he's a moron.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Slash8915
This thread is hilarious. I remember a kid who had a fake id. For the picture he was wearing a shirt that said "I'm an idiot, but atleast I'm not you." Well, only the top half showed up in the picture so it just said "I'm an idiot". Probably one of the worst fake Id's i've ever seen.

oh the irony!
Old 10-10-2010, 04:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
It sounds official to me:

Well he just got a letter in the mail 5 months afer it was taken from the department of public saftey/fraud saying his drivers liscense is on alert status untill he goes into and interview at the departemtn office. It says that they wil be conducting a criminal investigation and could result in a 3rd degree misdemeanear.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...eal-purse.html

Isn't that you on the first page of that thread? You should chill with the knee jerk comments.

Misdemeanors come in A, B, and C classes. A being the most severe. Felonies are rated in degrees. First thing I'd do is call the DPS and verify my driver's license is on alert status. And then I'd ask them to define "alert status" b/c I've never heard of that. Then get some legal advice.

If you really do have an interview pending with the law, don't "man up" and just show up for some b.s. interview with your fkn pants around your ankles. They don't cut breaks b/c you made their job easier. They'll still break it off in your ***. O, sorry I mean "your friend".

I did some dumb **** in my 20's. But putting legit information on a fake ID...lmao!
Old 10-10-2010, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chevy0128
by the bouncer that was outside the door of the bar. just took it and we left
tell the courts its not his, and he had lost his real ID a few months prior. If they give you any ****, then ask the name of the officer who confiscated the ID.

Basically i could take your ID, and go to the PD and tell them its fake and they go after whoevers info is on the ID, and ive been a door guy at a bar before, i just cut em in half and threw em out.

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...eal-purse.html

Isn't that you on the first page of that thread? You should chill with the knee jerk comments.

Misdemeanors come in A, B, and C classes. A being the most severe. Felonies are rated in degrees. First thing I'd do is call the DPS and verify my driver's license is on alert status. And then I'd ask them to define "alert status" b/c I've never heard of that. Then get some legal advice.

If you really do have an interview pending with the law, don't "man up" and just show up for some b.s. interview with your fkn pants around your ankles. They don't cut breaks b/c you made their job easier. They'll still break it off in your ***. O, sorry I mean "your friend".

I did some dumb **** in my 20's. But putting legit information on a fake ID...lmao!

all true. Ive had all degrees of everything from nothing to a 2nd degree felony so i learned quick. show up with fact and they cant say **** other than "case dismissed"
Old 10-10-2010, 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It had his name on it with a different birth date, so how would convince the court it's not his? lol Some of you aren't very bright....
Old 10-10-2010, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It had his name on it with a different birth date, so how would convince the court it's not his? lol Some of you aren't very bright....
...it doesn't look like you've ever had any interaction with law enforcement. Taking the whole, head hung low, shoulders slumped, and tell them that youre real soweey; is a real bad way to handle this, or any possible criminal situation.

I personally think someone is fkn with him, b/c of the misnomers on that letter. I'd probably do it to screw with somebody.

Based on your posts from that link I put up, I wouldn't say you're real bright either. "Jackie Chan is for real"....heh
Old 10-10-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Someone above said to claim it stolen. Then it would appear that someone took his information, and changed the birth date and picture. Read what's posted, and put two and two together....
Old 10-10-2010, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had interaction with the law when I was a kid getting caught riding dirt bikes on the street and on the school grounds, and getting caught shooting BB guns where I shouldn't. Plus I had 3 Camaros when I was just out of high school, and I was always getting tickets. And seeing I'm in my 50's now that's about 40 years of unlawful experience, which is probably more than you buddy.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:41 PM
12 Second Club

This is a serious crime. Homeland Security/FBI/CIA will come to your house and talk to you for hours for the smallest thing. Ask me how I know.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry your right, i may not be bright but at least i can read

i could find your ID in a parking lot and try to use it in a bar and the bouncer take it from me, and YOU would get in trouble when the bouncer turned it over to the cops a week later. NOBODY OFFICIAL CAN PROVE IT WAS ONCE THE PROPERTY OF THE PERSON LISTED ON IT

zero2sixT I agree, sounds like someone is having fun, hell it could be the guy who took it and he just found it in the bottom of his dirty clothes hamper
Old 10-10-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

No I wouldn't be in trouble because my ID would have all the correct information on it. You seem to miss the point, regardless of who was in possession of his ID, it had his name on it with the incorrect birth date. That is falsifying information and carries a severe penalty.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

No I wouldn't be in trouble because my ID would have all the correct information on it. You seem to miss the point, regardless of who was in possession of his ID, it had his name on it with the incorrect birth date. That is falsifying information and carries a severe penalty.
Who is to say HE changed it?
Old 10-10-2010, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had interaction with the law when I was a kid getting caught riding dirt bikes on the street and on the school grounds, and getting caught shooting BB guns where I shouldn't. Plus I had 3 Camaros when I was just out of high school, and I was always getting tickets. And seeing I'm in my 50's now that's about 40 years of unlawful experience, which is probably more than you buddy.
BB guns and tickets...pretty crazy. Is your picture up at the post office? I think the FBI is still looking for the dirtbike bandit, better not go to any airports.

I take no offense to you having 40 more years of unlawful experience than me.

Anywho, claiming it lost is a pretty good defense. I'd stick with that if this whole thing isn't bullshit.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's been many years since I was a troublemaker, so they took my picture down from the post office and light poles. I still shoot guns and ride dirt bikes but I do it in a designated area. I do terrorize the streets in my G8 sometimes, but I'm more careful now than when I was young. Plus I have radar detector so that helps too.

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
Who is to say HE changed it?
It doesn't matter who changed it, he was caught using it.

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
Anywho, claiming it lost is a pretty good defense. I'd stick with that if this whole thing isn't bullshit.
It has been falsified so it doesn't matter if it's lost or stolen.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And seeing I'm in my 50's now that's about 40 years of unlawful experience, which is probably more than you buddy.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

It doesn't matter who changed it, he was caught using it.
As it has been said before it was turned in by someone who is not law enforcement. Unless they have video of it being taken from him and CLEAR EVIDENCE it is hearsay.

If I find a fake ID on the ground and turn it in doing the right thing and it happens to have a false name on it does that name get in trouble?
Old 10-10-2010, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

The tavern turned it in and since it's against the law to drink if someone is under age, it's much different than someone finding it and turning it in.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Resident

unless it was an officer that turned in the i.d. they cannot prove that it was him that used it.. i have been a bouncer for 4 years now and my bar has run stings out of it.. just lawyer up and say that it was lost if it was in fact just turned in by the bar.. they get sent to the department of homeland security.. the fact that his fake i.d. carries all of his information on it means that it is falsifying an official government document. That's a felony.

IF YOUR GNA USE A FAKE I.D. make sure its a real one that someone's that looks like you.. giving the wrong i.d. is not as serious.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:40 PM
On The Tree

i took some ******* illegal to jail for "No DL/No Insurance".

he handed me a fake Texas ID that said he was from "Huston Texas 77009".

his "numbers" didn't add up.

fun times........

Quick Reply: fake id question.