fake id question.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since the ID was not taken by a law enforcement agent it has broken the chain of custody and the story of how it got to the police at all would be hearsay at best. Let them blow smoke at you all they want, just deny deny deny.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:01 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 92maro
Since the ID was not taken by a law enforcement agent it has broken the chain of custody and the story of how it got to the police at all would be hearsay at best. Let them blow smoke at you all they want, just deny deny deny.
This. You can go to the court and say your wallet was stolen and that person must have then altered the ID. An officer didn't take it up, so there is no way for them to prove that it was you that had it. Pretty simple really.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

hmm.. so lets see

-some dumb *** put his real info on a fake ID, then admitted to it on a public forum.

-some real hardcore guys are trying to one-up each other on how many laws they have broken, and how severe their infractions were.

I mean i dono how the hell this happened to you, but if it was me i would deny i was ever there and that it wasn't me using that ID.

I don't see how they would prove it was you if a bouncer just took it up? something sounds reallllly fishy.

But holy **** i can't believe you used all your real info.... i'm speechless
Old 10-12-2010, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

I say tell "YOU" or "YOUR FRIEND" to wear the same shirt that was in the fake ID photo when they come visit or when going to see them.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All this talk of it being a stolen and used by someone else.
Why the hell would someone steal a 20 year old's id, just to change the DOB?
He cant deny it being a fake, it's been proven as such. He cant deny he had it made and tried to use it, because it has all accurate info minus the DOB change.
He also posted this **** on a public forum.

I'd like to know how many of you "I know the law" guys actually are law enforcement, or CJ majors. I know some of you are, but the rest of you just make me LAWL!!

Quick Reply: fake id question.