Scammed: Bryan Automotive - AJ Hill anyone know this place?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigfatls6
WOW Im am suprised you were even bidding or looking at buying an item that cost that much from some one that only has 1 feedback that wasn't even positive. I also never knew that you weren't covered by ebay protection on a second chance purchase. I hope you get what you payed for this sucks..
Yes you are right, very expensive lesson. Usually I wouldn't have but I talked to the guy on the phone a few times before I even placed a bid.

I don't believe Ebay will do anything b/c the money was wired to his banking account.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been approached a couple times from an ebay seller who offered me the parts because the winning bidder backed out.

When I told them if they relist it for the sale price with a "Buy It Now", I'd do it, they've refused each time.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mitchntx
I have been approached a couple times from an ebay seller who offered me the parts because the winning bidder backed out.

When I told them if they relist it for the sale price with a "Buy It Now", I'd do it, they've refused each time.
Exactly. That's essentially what I did. He set up a second chance offering and I did "buy now" through ebay.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Police report filed.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Staging Lane

Keep us posted if you can.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by throwed_TA
Keep us posted if you can.

Found this site.
I'll be filing with all of these places.

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/auctionfraud.php
Old 10-19-2010, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Bump....Glad I could get some information for you Brandon. Any more help here guys would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1bdBULLITT
Bump....Glad I could get some information for you Brandon. Any more help here guys would be greatly appreciated.
1dbBULLIT really stepped up.
Thank you for your help and everyone else who has helped thus far.

This guy has evidently scammed some other people too.

I'm going after this guy, full force!

I'm guessing he's probably reading these posts too.
If you Google his name, this thread comes to the very top.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:24 PM

Default more scamming?

well, this is interesting. I became a member here just to post this to you after trying to find a simple email for a community ad I saw on our local Bryan/College Station, TX radio station webpages.

(unfortunately, I am only a WISHFUL gearhead and have no skills, so I have a defunct car to get rid of and thought maybe there was some place to donate to someone who CAN repair cars.) That's how I found this:

12 CARS FOR SINGLE MOMS
Brazos Valley Auto Angels presents “12 Days of Christmas, 12 Cars for Single Moms”. You can help provide transportation to needy families by donating a used vehicle whether running or not. If you do not have a spare vehicle, monetary donations are also accepted. For more information, please call 979-436-1331.
(you can see them at http://www.wtaw.com/ and
http://www.candy95.com/community/).

In googling for info about the BV Auto Angels, I found your thread. Being a recent older graduate of criminal justice and sick and tired of seeing hardworking people be screwed via modern technology, I knew I had to write you.

Do you suppose that the Bryan PD has seen this ad, connected the name to the "charity" and investigated anything? It's probably all old info to you, but just in case, or not wanting to assume, here is the info easily found online.

According to business records at http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas.../38284254.aspx

Incorporated by , Brazos Valley Auto Angels is located at 6709 Steep Hollow Cir Bryan, TX 77808. Brazos Valley Auto Angels was incorporated on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 in the State of TX and is currently active. Andrew Jay Hill represents Brazos Valley Auto Angels as their registered agent.

State of Record: TX
State Reference ID: 801229047
Registered Agent: Andrew Jay Hill
File Date: 2/9/2010
Active: True
Filing Type: Domestic Nonprofit Corporation
Source: Public Record data - Department of State - Division of Corporations.

Relator.com 6709 Steep Hollow Cir is a Single Family Residence, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, 2562 Sq. Ft.

When you click on his name's link you get:
Incorporated by Andrew Hill, David Easley, Easy Hill, LLC is located at 6960 Coyote Run Bryan, TX 77808. Easy Hill, LLC was incorporated on Thursday, September 24, 2009 in the State of TX and is currently active. Dawn Hill represents Easy Hill, LLC as their registered agent.

When you investigate his address you get:
Bryan Automotive
www.bcsauto.com
6960 Coyote Run Rd Bryan TX 77808dum
979-776-0772

And on their website you learn:
bryanautomotive@bcsauto.com

Bryan Automotive was founded 1983 by David Finkes. He has worked to develop, manage, operate and expand this family-owned automotive car care service business to serve the automotive repair needs of the Brazos Valley. This tradition is still carried out today by A J Hill and David Easley Jr.

I would love to donate the car if it could help anyone out, but if it will just be another scam and put money in the hands of a scammer, forget it!

If this is a scam in any way, it would be wise to alert the local authorities as well as the local radio stations.

Hope any of it can help you. God Bless
Old 04-12-2013, 06:33 AM

Wink A.J. Finkes

I know where he is, what he's doing. My num is 832-477-1192. He is in a new business n needs his *** kicked. Call me and I will give you a gps on him.....
Old 04-12-2013, 06:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Blast from the past.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:46 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle
Blast from the past.
Several OLD threads have been springing to life lately..

Quick Reply: Scammed: Bryan Automotive - AJ Hill anyone know this place?