How about them COWBOYS??

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 01:28 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gun4hire
lmao! My ex wife fits that role.

me: You dont even like football.
her: I dont have to watch the games to support the team.
me: You didnt even attend university much less a UT school.
her: so?

lol
Exactly.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thought i would chime in here with my 2 cents..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUzAqXCp8lg
Old 10-20-2010, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1nverted
thought i would chime in here with my 2 cents..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUzAqXCp8lg

All I ever here is penalties kill the girls which is true and watching the videos again proves a point to all us. The reason they get so many penalties is because they are not good enough to execute the plays without an edge. Look at all the pass interfence calls, they have to grab the jersey knowing that if they don't, they just got toasted. Also at the end of the Redskins game where the hold occured, Homo would of been flat on his back and never would have got the ball off if he didn't hold him.

Stop complaining about the ******* penalties, that is how the girls roll since they are not good enough to win without the edge.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned

An interesting statistic I heard on DC Radio today:

All teams that the Cowboys have played average 8.2 penalties a game, BUT when they played the Cowboys they average 4, almost half.

Not making excuses, but if you Texans homers laid off the haterade a bit, you'd see that some of those penalties that the Cowboys get are VERY iffy, and ticky tacky. Refs are too quick to throw the flag against the Cowboys. Almost like they're being paid to throw the flag against the Cowboys, and never against opposing teams.

Just go look at Percy's return and you'll see Jesse Holley getting bear hugged not once, but TWICE.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
An interesting statistic I heard on DC Radio today:

All teams that the Cowboys have played average 8.2 penalties a game, BUT when they played the Cowboys they average 4, almost half.

Not making excuses, but if you Texans homers laid off the haterade a bit, you'd see that some of those penalties that the Cowboys get are VERY iffy, and ticky tacky. Refs are too quick to throw the flag against the Cowboys. Almost like they're being paid to throw the flag against the Cowboys, and never against opposing teams.

Just go look at Percy's return and you'll see Jesse Holley getting bear hugged not once, but TWICE.
Really? are the cowboy fans to the point were they are blaming the refs now? ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! THE REFS AND THE LEAGUE HATE THE COWBOYS THATS WHY THEY GET PENALIZED SO MUCH!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 06:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 92maro
Really? are the cowboy fans to the point were they are blaming the refs now? ITS A CONSPIRACY!!! THE REFS AND THE LEAGUE HATE THE COWBOYS THATS WHY THEY GET PENALIZED SO MUCH!!!
ROFL!! I was thinking the same thing, talk about a serious case of HUA syndrome...
Old 10-20-2010, 07:01 PM
Launching!

Haha this is too funny!
Its going to be great when the texans fail like always....getting the texans fans all hyped up thinkin they're goin somewhere lol
I know on paper doesnt count, but on paper the cowboys have beat every single team they have played and are 5-0 on paper. You can't tell me they havent beat themselves with dumb penalties...cuz they have!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:04 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Haha this is too funny!
Its going to be great when the texans fail like always....getting the texans fans all hyped up thinkin they're goin somewhere lol
I know on paper doesnt count, but on paper the cowboys have beat every single team they have played and are 5-0 on paper. You can't tell me they havent beat themselves with dumb penalties...cuz they have!
You seem to be somewhat intelligent, you at least do not agree with your buddy up there who thinks there is a league wide conspiracy against the girls do you??

btw...1-4, just thought I would remind you
Old 10-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
You seem to be somewhat intelligent, you at least do not agree with your buddy up there who thinks there is a league wide conspiracy against the girls do you??

btw...1-4, just thought I would remind you
Well...lol jk No but the cowboys are beating themselves. And I wont respect the texans until they at least win a playoff game.
I know plenty about football and the boys' should at least be 4-1, but 1-4 oh well there is still a chance they can make the wildcard spot!
Old 10-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Haha this is too funny!

On paper? show me a paper where they are 5 and 0. Stats dont mean **** if you cant get wins. Real teams win games, not statistical categories... for the record, not a Texans fan at all.

The are 1-4 for a reason... they cant play 4 quarters without getting sloppy.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

Haha this is too funny!
Cmon man, 10-6 might not get to the playoffs in the AFC, so we might be looking from the outside. But 5-0 on paper, they made the mistakes whether by penalties or bone headed plays....I can't wait for the excuses after Sunday night.

5-0 on paper, but 1-4 in reality.

And I am still looking for the teams that they beat to be 5-0
Old 10-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

How should they be 4-1? what have they done to earn 4 wins?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Launching!

On paper? show me a paper where they are 5 and 0. Stats dont mean **** if you cant get wins. Real teams win games, not statistical categories... for the record, not a Texans fan at all.

The are 1-4 for a reason... they cant play 4 quarters without getting sloppy.
I know this, but they are mainly 1-4 because of penalties. They stop the penalties and they will start winning!

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Cmon man, 10-6 might not get to the playoffs in the AFC, so we might be looking from the outside. But 5-0 on paper, they made the mistakes whether by penalties or bone headed plays....I can't wait for the excuses after Sunday night.

5-0 on paper, but 1-4 in reality.

And I am still looking for the teams that they beat to be 5-0
The AFC will be real tuff, but the NFC is still wide open! I'm not impressed with ANY team in the NFC.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Funny how you preceed the excuses with "Not making excuses, but....." There are always questionable calls for any team, not to mention missed calls in any game. Just this past weekend Kareem Jackson got called for what I considered a BS pass interference call on a 4th down, after which the Chiefs scored but its part of the game you deal with. The penalties that are far from "ticky tacky" have really been the game changers, like the flagrant pass interference calls, the holding, or the excessive celebration penalties. All of these are either mental mistakes that could be avoided or compensation for lack of execution. In short its poor decision making.

Now is the Boys season over? not entirely but I believe the statistic I heard was only like 4% of teams since the current game format was adopted had ever gone 1-4 and made the playoffs. With that being said, I think Monday is do or die againt a very hungry Giants team that has been playing very well.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

They get penalized because they have to commit a penalty to avoid a failed play... If you didnt hold VS Washington Romo would have been sacked-Game over. If you didnt have all those pass interference calls teams would put 6 up on the board every time. These arent delay of game penalties that cost you the game, they are penalties that they commit because if they didnt they would give up points one way or the other...
Old 10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
On The Tree

Unfortunately 8-8 in the NFC might be the wildcard. I still don't see the girls winning 7/11 to make it, but the NFC is wide open this year.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tex7387
Now is the Boys season over? not entirely but I believe the statistic I heard was only like 4% of teams since the current game format was adopted had ever gone 1-4 and made the playoffs. With that being said, I think Monday is do or die againt a very hungry Giants team that has been playing very well.
The girls did manage to pull their **** together and play a good game in their last do or die scenario (Texans) but if they play the same way as the other 4 games they will be 1-5 after Monday, especially with the way the Giants picked up after the first couple of weeks...
Old 10-20-2010, 07:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I heard Cowboys are going to see if they can get the rescue team that saved the miners in Chile on their side........

just to see if they can help them out of the deep hole they are in!!!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Banned

Think what you want, but in a game where Hurd got penalized for excessive celebration after making the "hook em horns" sign next to Roy (which I think is ******* retarded to begin with, this aint college no more.), Adrian Peterson did NOT get penalized for going down on two knees to celebrate a TD (which per NFL rules; a player cannot go down to the ground to celebrate a TD. The only exception is to pray, or point to the sky/God, neither of which he was doing.)

Last edited by westtexasbuff; 10-20-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:57 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

Damn still going hahhaahhaha, Go cowboys, a L=loss and W= win how ever you get there it doesn't matter its either a W or L everything else is just speculation. What could it of been if this or that, with the clock says 00:00 if your leading its a W if your behind its a L, Deal with it and hope for more W in the future.