***LMR TT Viper makes 1201rwhp***

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's deceiving because lmr never mentioned rsi...not hating on anyone, the first time I saw the thread I actually thought lmr built the car because no where was it mentioned that rsi did the car or had anything to do with the car.

Mad props on the car
Old 11-08-2010, 05:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Double post
Old 11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not hating. Next thing you know LMR will change out an o2 sensor on a UGR lambo and have a thread saying LMR tt lambo. Whatever you say LMR didn't build the car RSI did... and where is the credit RSI deserves for their hard work.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:25 PM
KCS

Received 314 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
How is it deceiving if LMR did work on the car, which makes them part of this project? LMR produced the video for us, why should they feel obligated to list out every single company involved, it is their video.

Some of you guys get too hung up on the details, which is a direct result of just being a hater. Instead of clinging onto stupid details about titles of threads, just come out and admit you are a hater and move on. Simple.
Why should they feel obligated? I don't know...integrity maybe?

I'm not saying anything bad about the gang over at LMR, or being a "hater", but just trying to point out that the way they have labeled some cars as "theirs" can come off as deceitful. They just may not realize it. These "haters" you speak of may accuse them of stealing the credit of other shops that do the majority of the work. If I had an RSI built car, and LMR changed the window motor for me, I would expect for RSI to at least be mentioned before LMR labeled it as one of theirs and posted it on a website such as this.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:34 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

LMR didn't mention RSI, but they also did not mention that they were the ones who built it. You haters ASSUMED they did. The only thing posted was the dyno vid, and the statement about fuel octane. Nothing else.

All of their vids have LMR in the title. It doesn't say LMR-Built Viper. Your hater filter assumed they took credibility, then the keyboard bash-fest begins.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:38 PM
10 Second Club

LMR didn't mention RSI, but they also did not mention that they were the ones who built it. You haters ASSUMED they did. The only thing posted was the dyno vid, and the statement about fuel octane. Nothing else.

All of their vids have LMR in the title. It doesn't say LMR-Built Viper. Your hater filter assumed they took credibility, then the keyboard bash-fest begins.
I hate 9 *****, lmao....
Old 11-08-2010, 11:31 PM
KCS

How about you take your fanboy filter off because it's making you think that we're bashing them. It's just a suggestion. It's harmless feedback from the people reading the thread.

When you put a shop name in front of the name of a car, it's always assumed that that shop built that car. It's a fair assumption because that is why the shop's name is mentioned.

If Discount Tire balanced the wheels on Mr. Lewis' drag car, and someone posted up that "Discount Tire TT Firebird runs 7.20's", would you be singing a different tune or would you be defending Discount Tire against the "haters"?
Old 11-09-2010, 06:37 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

LOL. I know some of the people posting about this are far from "harmless" when it comes to discussing LMR. I apologize if you didn't know them.

I agree that having LMR at the front of the title can be misleading, but you can also take it both ways. Some guys (several of the ones in this thread) prefer to opt for the negative way. Every single time. It just gets old.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I don't care who built it. That's one badass Viper. Apparently, it's tuned quite well too. Good job RSI on the build and good job LMR on the tune.

For the record, there are a lot of slow cars out there with all the right parts and crap tunes.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KCS
How about you take your fanboy filter off because it's making you think that we're bashing them. It's just a suggestion. It's harmless feedback from the people reading the thread.

When you put a shop name in front of the name of a car, it's always assumed that that shop built that car. It's a fair assumption because that is why the shop's name is mentioned.

If Discount Tire balanced the wheels on Mr. Lewis' drag car, and someone posted up that "Discount Tire TT Firebird runs 7.20's", would you be singing a different tune or would you be defending Discount Tire against the "haters"?
Valid point KCS.

But, then again, what can you do? If anyone hasn't noticed already; this section is LMRtech.com. The politics (mods/admin) of this particular "section" are f*cked.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
KCS

Originally Posted by Blck_01ss
Valid point KCS.

But, then again, what can you do? If anyone hasn't noticed already; this section is LMRtech.com. The politics (mods/admin) of this particular "section" are f*cked.
You're just a hater. LOL
Old 11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ hate much?
Old 11-09-2010, 09:19 AM
9 Second Club

I don't consider myself a hater, although I maybe percieved as one. I have taken my personal car to LMR a couple times where I needed their expertise. I have sent at least two customers I know of for sure to LMR and they have spent serious coin over there, and countless others who ask where to go for their work in houston I always say, LMR.

With that said, I think they have made a reputation for themselves in making posts like this one. They have plenty of their own projects that stand on their own and speak for themselves, not sure why use someone else's project as advertizing in these cases.

If changing oil or plugs and wires, or general maintenance counts for taking credit on a project of this magnitude then hell, sign me up, as there as there are at least two "LMR" cars that I have "changed oil" on and now they should post videos like Tiago TT XXXX makes XXXX RWHP. Beats having to do all the actual work and still get all the credit! LOL
Old 11-09-2010, 12:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Blck_01ss
Valid point KCS.

Zing!
Old 11-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Some of you guys get too hung up on the details, which is a direct result of just being a hater. Instead of clinging onto stupid details about titles of threads, just come out and admit you are a hater and move on. Simple.
Hung up on "details"? It's in the thread title with six asteriks. That's hardly a detail. If by "hater" you are referring to people with common sense who call out people who intentionally mislead others, then hapilly throw me in the "hater" pile then. If they just wanted to share videos why would they put their logo all over them? You have to be a fool if you believe it's not done to boost their image/business. It has become their MO. Post vid, get called out, get all vag hurt when they are called out. Yawn.
Old 11-09-2010, 03:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Old 11-09-2010, 03:18 PM
it is on low boost

Come on guys... I built that car a long time ago at Texas Turbo...
Old 11-09-2010, 03:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick K
Old 11-09-2010, 03:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick K
Lies I built it on Forza .
Old 11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DopeFedZ
Lies I built it on Forza .
That means you left room for improvement.

Bang!

Quick Reply: ***LMR TT Viper makes 1201rwhp***