Lets hope that the #48 or #29 bring home a championship tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 06:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Unless you are the man in black and we all know that will not happen ever again.
There there will never be another Intimidator, its too bad the old breed is gone from the sport..
Old 11-21-2010, 06:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Well he did get number 5. I haven't kept up with it much this year due to being deployed overseas, but I was hoping he wouldn't be in a position to win again this year. Oh well.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats to the #48 team and Chevy!!

Everybody cheats in NASCAR, so don't bitch about how the #48 team cheats their way to win championships. The number #48 is unbeatable because they're the best, period. No one can beat them. They have it all, talent, experience, money and most importantly a Chevy motor.

However, 5 championships in a row is getting ridiculous. It's bad for the sport. Who wants to watch the same bad *** mother ****** win every year? As much as I like Jimmie winning, he needs to lose next season for the sake of the sport. NASCAR should just pay the #48 team to loose next season.

Once again congrats to Jimmie Johnson. He is without a doubt the best ever.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Texas Director

Not a Jimmie Johnson fan. He's a programmed robot and has no personality. I'm not a Harvick fan either. He acts like an ******* most of the time. So, I was pulling for Hamlin by default, even though I'm not a big fan of his either. I agree with people on the #48, it's old seeing them win five in a row and not good for the sport.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NASCAR is a joke IMO. Like Texas94 already said they all cheat non-stop. I quite watching after 5 years b/c it was such a joke to me. And yes Jimmy Johnson is the biggest *** in NASCAR. I still do not get how he gets away with half the **** he dose (NASCAR's poster boy).

In the end all this sport has showed me is they only care about themselves and there money, not the fans paying huge ticket prices or staying all weekend to watch the race. And I love when I see those die-hard fans wearing those Lowe's or Home Depot basically giving there money away to support these retards.