Need some help from some Dallas members

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow this thread blew up. let me answer a couple of comments.

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Guess again, there's plenty of scammers that use paypal.
Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
Yep. some seem to prefer paypal.
this guy isnt a scammer. he is very legit and honest and would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by LSxb2200
Zachary and i work together
i am Jordan
i use the same ad but with my phone number and my name
the ads are never deleted for more than a few minutes while they are being reposted if you put the ad on you favorites list after a few days it will show that its been deleted. you will have to type in the phone number in the search box and it will show the most recent ones
scammers dont use paypal
Yea I already talked to zachary and explained to him the situation and how i have been scammed before and was just makin sure i didnt get scammed again.

Originally Posted by Zachary_L&P
Yahelou: You got your engine AS AGREED, AS DESCRIBED exactly. I paid and extra $73 to overnight it so you would get it on time. You got the motor today which is one day EARLIER than agreed. This is correct?
Very correct. like i said above, i appreciate everything, especially shipping it overnight and you did stick to ur word, which is very rare these days. and will do business with you again in a heartbeat. i will make sure to send anyone looking for a motor your way.
Old 01-19-2011, 05:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How is the engine running? I found L&P selling a short block ls1 for very reasonable prices on ebay.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

Zach, Jordan, whoever reads this from L&P. Do you have an email I can contact you with questions for a build? Thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 12:54 AM
Banned

PEOPLE DO NOT BUY OR DO BUSINESS WITH L&P MOTORSPORTS.
You WILL lose your money and parts!!!

BEWARE OF ZACHARY MORRIS with L&P Motorsports

He will scam you like he did me...
Old 02-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Banned

He is a liar and a thief,
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
He messed my transmission up and tried to charge me to fix it.
I have a car he "built" and it blew up the next week.
Now i have a car with no motor or transmission.
Mark my words beware people!!!!!!
Dont make the same mistake i did.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yahelou: You got your engine AS AGREED, AS DESCRIBED exactly. I paid and extra $73 to overnight it so you would get it on time. You got the motor today which is one day EARLIER than agreed. This is correct?

TO EVERYONE: I welcome you to come by the shop and verify the legitamacy of my establishment. 5010 Dexham RD. Suite 'D' Rowlett, TX 75088 Monday-Friday 9:5.
My brother Jordan aka LSxb2200 takes care of all of my western TX business through the local craigslist. Thats the reason the same ad is posted on both sites.

Sam88gta1: You are ENTIRELY false. If you are the same Sam that did work for Cody Copeland AKA turbocody: you charged him for a LS6 cam, blew TWO motors in less than 200 miles. When I picked up the core for the motor I sold him, you had STOLEN all the bolts out of it. When I tore down the LY6 that you supposedly put a LS6 cam in I found a STOCK LQ9 CAMSHAFT. I cleaned up your mess and TOLD NO ONE about your dishonesty. Please stop posting things that incinuate that my business is dishonest. If you continue, I will be forced to seek ALL AVAILABLE legal recourse.

99CamVanillaTop: This is Zachary. I live in Rowlett. LSxb2200 is my brother Jordan who lives in Midland.
Legal recourse?!? On what grounds? Shut the **** up with that noise! Strange that you have had a few altercations here lately and Sam has had none as long as I have been on this site. I guess do a little more honest business and people won't tell on you. Craiglist is a last resort for scammers IMO!
Old 02-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Banned

yeah this guy always threats with legal action cause he is the biggest SCAMMER ever. He will steal your car, money and parts... Beware

Last edited by hp_performanceparts; 02-04-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Staging Lane

woooooooooow
Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hp_performanceparts
yeah this guy always threats with leagal action cause he is the biggest ***** ever. i was gonna whoop his *** yesterday and he called the police, one word, *****.
I think this would be one thing I would have no problem going to jail for..

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Legal recourse?!? On what grounds? Shut the **** up with that noise! Strange that you have had a few altercations here lately and Sam has had none as long as I have been on this site. I guess do a little more honest business and people won't tell on you. Craiglist is a last resort for scammers IMO!
100% with you on this!!

I have never heard one bad thing about Sam until Zachary did what he did to the OP.

It's kind of funny your bring this **** up when you get in trouble to take away the real reason of the post. "YOU"
Old 02-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

Yea that dude sucks. He blames everyone else for his **** ups. he blew up a maruader with his tune and said it was another shop that did it on the dyno. when in fact it was him revving the dog **** outta it when it was in park. blew two pistons and started smoking real bad. what a ******* idiot.
im gonna do everything i can to make sure he dont screw anyone else over and lose his so called shop.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Teching In

hp_performanceparts AKA Andrew Ritchey is a former employee of L&P Motorsports. He is NOT a customer. He was terminated from employment at approximately 11:30 on 1/28/2011. He is not eligible for rehire. He is a 'disgruntled employee' and seeks revenge for termination. To all of my customers: thank you very much for your concern, and for informing me of the situation. I appologize for any inconvenience/distress this may have caused. I assure you that ALL legal remedies are being followed to resolve the situation.

SS#8788: I am not a sponsor on LS1Tech and therefore I cannot post my contact info/email address.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Banned

I DONT NEED TO WORK FOR YOU. You have a so called business and i know for sure i have more money then you Scammer...
So you apologize for what, scamming people and taking my money and parts!?!?!?
You are a loser, how does it feel blowing that air matress up every night sleeping at your shop?
Legal action you bet your sorry *** you have it coming to you and from more than one person!!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

There is a simple solution to this.........actually several........one involves sex, one his mom, one his sister, one fire, or all scrambled together!!

Im just sayin!
Old 02-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

Def sounds like a great idea
Old 02-06-2011, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Will be watching this thread…grabbing popcorn.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:10 PM
10 Second Club

hp_performanceparts AKA Andrew Ritchey is a former employee of L&P Motorsports. He is NOT a customer. He was terminated from employment at approximately 11:30 on 1/28/2011. He is not eligible for rehire. He is a 'disgruntled employee' and seeks revenge for termination. To all of my customers: thank you very much for your concern, and for informing me of the situation. I appologize for any inconvenience/distress this may have caused. I assure you that ALL legal remedies are being followed to resolve the situation.

SS#8788: I am not a sponsor on LS1Tech and therefore I cannot post my contact info/email address.
You know from the things I have seen... this is one thing that I could see people doing. This would be the best way to get back at a shop and have the biggest effect on them. So with this being said..

Zach if what your saying is true ... I think you need to come up with some proof to save your name of this shop.

I know we have always said theres two sides to every story this would be a good way to say your side.

I don't know what kind of proof you can show with no one really knowing whos behide the user name of "hp_performanceparts".

At this point this looks like a he said /she said and no one has proof to support there comment.

And if Zach is right then were just helping "hp" with his goal.... This is one thing that should not be allowed on ls1tech.

Sorry for the rant....
Old 02-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Banned

I will take pics of my car with no motor and transmission to prove that he is a scammer. and post them on here.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Teching In

Agree wilt SShawk.

Show your paperwork. I don't believe a car without and motor in it is proof of anything otherthan someone pulled the motor.

IF the accusations are false, This post would be considered libel. Here is the definition of libel for you if you don't know.

"What is Libel?
The term libel, on the other hand, refers to the false accusations, most often in form of some fixed medium, which damages the reputation of the concerned person or entity. This form of defamation most often covers written material or published pictures which tend to defame the individual or entity. A soccer player, in his autobiography, falsely accusing his previous club of game fixing amounts to libel, as it defames the reputation of the said club. Libel is relatively easier to prove in the court of law, as the victim has enough evidence to prove that he has suffered damage to his reputation, which has to be compensated, most often, in terms of financial loss."
Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by hp_performanceparts
I will take pics of my car with no motor and transmission to prove that he is a scammer. and post them on here.
Thats not proof I could take a picture off the net that shows a car without a motor and say its mine and look.. or even taken pictures of my car in the past without the motor.Or you haven't had a motor in the car in the last 4 months we would never know. Get my point??

So thats not proof I'm not saying its going to be easy to prove your point.. You just need to come up with a better way of proving it then just saying he stole your stuff and blow up your motor.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Banned

Well you guys need to go to his shop and see for your self, thats my best advice and you will find out very quickly what i am saying is true. I dont need to lie, the guy screwed me over hands down. Took my money and my parts. Believe it or not it happened.

Quick Reply: Need some help from some Dallas members