Thank You Cowboys!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well you and Juicy can go jerk off in the corner to the Cowboys and their 4-8 record, but hey, we've got good recievers that move the chains but cant win a game, but they put up good numbers!!!!

Seriously dude get a life outside of football you remember the downs and the yards for each play or do you watch the game over and over on your ipod re-living the "glory days"

You can quote stats all you want that paint the pretty picture that you want but they havent proven a damn thing. We've got decent talent at WR but its not doing anything to win us games now is it?

Im out, you take this **** way to damn seriously.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
As far as the reciever combo
http://www.nfl.com/standings
take your pick of pretty much any of the top teams, while they may not put up the bling yardage their recieving scores points.
I really can't tell if you are just messing with me or what. Are you just making **** up?

If you want stats, here you go.
The only team that has more passing TD's out of the division leaders is KC.
Philly and KC are the only division leaders with more points/game

This will be the last time I entertain you. You really have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Well you and Juicy can go jerk off in the corner to the Cowboys and their 4-8 record, but hey, we've got good recievers that move the chains but cant win a game, but they put up good numbers!!!!

Seriously dude get a life outside of football you remember the downs and the yards for each play or do you watch the game over and over on your ipod re-living the "glory days"

You can quote stats all you want that paint the pretty picture that you want but they havent proven a damn thing. We've got decent talent at WR but its not doing anything to win us games now is it?

Im out, you take this **** way to damn seriously.
You asked for stats you idiot!? Seriously, are you stupid?

No one is saying the Cowboys are even a good team, just receivers are not the problem.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Dude are you ******* blind or just ignorant, or what? Just go look at the Colts game. How many ***** did WRs drop that were catchable? Just that one that Miles dropped on a streak that was batted down by #20. Kitna didn't have an incompletion till the last drive of the first HALF. Roy had a key completion for 22 yards on 2nd and 19 that extended a drive. And also had that 2pt conversion, and 3rd down completion that extended another drive.

What is "make plays when they need them" to you? 100 yard bombs? What the **** WR is going to catch EVERY ball thrown to them? None, so STFU already. You're retarded if you continue arguing that WR is a problem on this team. I'm not even going to comment on that anymore. I've proven my point, you've done nothing but fathom 5 Andre Johnson's on this team, and that's not happening. We've got more than enough talent at the WR position on this team to win.
Agreed buff.. I think our WR core is good. We do not need any changes. I honestly want to see more of Kevin Ogletree. I think he is probably the fastest out of all the WR.

But i was saying earlier, its just shocking to see that we were barely scoring 10 points and now were getting 30. That definitely has to do with alot of jason garrett.

I like what i am seeing from doug free. He has done alot better than i expected. Heck, i do not think ive seen our QB sack from him. Gurode, is still a good Center. So who would be our weak link? Kosier,Colombo, Davis? Colombo is stil pretty good and one of the more aggressive lineman we have.

I honestly can not stand alan ball.. that guy constantly looks lost. I think we need to get a big time player at safety. I also cant stand scandrick. that guy played awesome rookie year but is constantly getting beat. I want to see mcann play some corner.

Maybe a trade of newman and barber?
Old 12-06-2010, 10:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Agreed buff.. I think our WR core is good. We do not need any changes. I honestly want to see more of Kevin Ogletree. I think he is probably the fastest out of all the WR.

But i was saying earlier, its just shocking to see that we were barely scoring 10 points and now were getting 30. That definitely has to do with alot of jason garrett.

I like what i am seeing from doug free. He has done alot better than i expected. Heck, i do not think ive seen our QB sack from him. Gurode, is still a good Center. So who would be our weak link? Kosier,Colombo, Davis? Colombo is stil pretty good and one of the more aggressive lineman we have.

I honestly can not stand alan ball.. that guy constantly looks lost. I think we need to get a big time player at safety. I also cant stand scandrick. that guy played awesome rookie year but is constantly getting beat. I want to see mcann play some corner.

Maybe a trade of newman and barber?
I love me some Kevin Ogletree. He didn't look very good in the preseason, but since he has been here, I have seen some big sparks. Hurd is capable as well.

Doug Free was getting beat a bit yesterday, but he has been solid. The rest of Oline is weak. I have heard good things about Phil Costa, but the Oline is falling apart and needs rebuilding. I just really wish there was more 1st round Oline talent in this draft.

Mccann has been looking good, but is still a bit rough. I hate to say it, but Newman will need replacing soon. Mike Jenkins is in a slump. I think Mccann,and Akwasi may have a future with this team, but if we can get someone out of the draft that can come in off the bat and do good, I would be happy.

I like Barber, but he is done. He has no place on this team. We need to get rid of him while he still has some value. Maybe a 5th? I don't want to get rid of Newman until we have a good replacement. Newman has lost a step, but is still doing okay.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I love me some Kevin Ogletree. He didn't look very good in the preseason, but since he has been here, I have seen some big sparks. Hurd is capable as well.

Doug Free was getting beat a bit yesterday, but he has been solid. The rest of Oline is weak. I have heard good things about Phil Costa, but the Oline is falling apart and needs rebuilding. I just really wish there was more 1st round Oline talent in this draft.

Mccann has been looking good, but is still a bit rough. I hate to say it, but Newman will need replacing soon. Mike Jenkins is in a slump. I think Mccann,and Akwasi may have a future with this team, but if we can get someone out of the draft that can come in off the bat and do good, I would be happy.

I like Barber, but he is done. He has no place on this team. We need to get rid of him while he still has some value. Maybe a 5th? I don't want to get rid of Newman until we have a good replacement. Newman has lost a step, but is still doing okay.

I agree with you Juicy! I think we should trade barber and newman. newman is just constantly getting burned. Barber cant even get 1 yard on those crucial 3rd and 4th and 1. One thing that ****** pisses me off is seeing newman and jenkins playing off 15 yards when its like 3rd and 5..WTF? I like jenkins. He was solid last year. I think all those pass interference calls might have affected the way he plays? I think Mcann can be good. I honestly want to see Mcann starting opposite of jenkins. I cant stand scandrick also.

I also like montrae holland. I think he can be a good player to throw at LG next to free. Leonard Davis is still a good player.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:14 AM
On The Tree

I wouldnt rag on newman that much, he has played thru alot of injuries and has been pretty consistent to start the last few years, if he was that big of garbage someone would have already taken his spot. I think we need a better safety besides keith brooking, dont get me wrong kb is pretty damn good at containing the run but his weakness is def pass coverage. We def need another cb too. I say they should gamble most of the draft picks for oline and defense only, only other position i can think of of just signing a veteran kicker in the off season.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
I wouldnt rag on newman that much, he has played thru alot of injuries and has been pretty consistent to start the last few years, if he was that big of garbage someone would have already taken his spot. I think we need a better safety besides keith brooking, dont get me wrong kb is pretty damn good at containing the run but his weakness is def pass coverage. We def need another cb too. I say they should gamble most of the draft picks for oline and defense only, only other position i can think of of just signing a veteran kicker in the off season.
Keith Brooking doesn't play safety, he plays ILB. You're probably talking about Sensebaugh. If so, yes he is garbage.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Keith Brooking doesn't play safety, he plays ILB. You're probably talking about Sensebaugh. If so, yes he is garbage.
Ah, either way allen ball isnt any better and they are small as **** compared to league standards. I can tell they both tried to put weight on in the off season but its just not there frame of build.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Ah, either way allen ball isnt any better and they are small as **** compared to league standards. I can tell they both tried to put weight on in the off season but its just not there frame of build.