Anyone have connections with Dyn-Corp, Fluor or KBR?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 02:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should consider editing your posts if you really are trying to get a job with that company....
Old 01-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
you should consider editing your posts if you really are trying to get a job with that company....
Good point, don't know who's read what

DM
Old 01-20-2011, 08:17 AM
TECH Regular

Hey AG, what's up? I see you are back in the sand, which base are you at? I put my name back in that hat a few months ago but never heard back. I wouldn't mind going for another round but would want better pay than my previous position. Are you now HR? Let me know what's going on please. I can give you my old SAP number if that means anything.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 01-20-2011, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Randy_S
Hey AG, what's up? I see you are back in the sand, which base are you at? I put my name back in that hat a few months ago but never heard back. I wouldn't mind going for another round but would want better pay than my previous position. Are you now HR? Let me know what's going on please. I can give you my old SAP number if that means anything.
get there early.... Randy, im not HR bro.... follow the instructions above...
Old 01-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

I know they were doing Job Fairs here in Florida back in the past, wonder if they still do because TX is too far away to be turned down.

DM
Old 01-20-2011, 10:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

There is also a company called AECOM.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
I know they were doing Job Fairs here in Florida back in the past, wonder if they still do because TX is too far away to be turned down.

DM
road trip!!

Originally Posted by Silver408z
There is also a company called AECOM.
there are hundreds of companies lol.... look at the link i posted above
Old 01-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

You might get a little more serious help from people if you took all the childish stuff out of your location and sig. I know if someone was on here asking for a construction inspector(what I do) job I wouldnt help them if they had all that crap. Not because Im religious by any means but because it is far from professional. Just a suggestion as I know good jobs are hard to come by these days.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
You might get a little more serious help from people if you took all the childish stuff out of your location and sig. I know if someone was on here asking for a construction inspector(what I do) job I wouldnt help them if they had all that crap. Not because Im religious by any means but because it is far from professional. Just a suggestion as I know good jobs are hard to come by these days.
And this coming from a guy with a black sheep as their avatar

Hmmm... wonder what kind of ill and unsubstantiated ideas and profiling I can surmise about you as an individual, all due to your avatar of a black sheep...

And for you to be so shallow that you would not help someone, a fellow human being, simply because of their signature that is posted on a car forum is quite sad!

Oh and I have a Mohawk, piercings, tatts and built like a brick **** house so I'm sure with one look from you, you would assume I am a drug fiend scumbag that beats old ladies for the SSI checks and selling drugs to kids; when in actuality I do not do drugs, go to Medical school full time and carried a 4.0GPA for 59 credits, but now has a 3.8GPA due to personal family issues I had to deal with, has volunteered with the Big Brother program as well as numerous programs for the mentally ill in Dade and Broward county and am currently waiting on approval to volunteer for a children's cancer hospital here locally, and and I am also a marrow and organ donor too!

So yeah, my Sig says everything you need to know about me to make an educated decision on the kind of person I am!

DM

Last edited by Devils Mentor; 01-21-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Banned

road trip!!
Wish I could, but the semester started already; I would withdraw from classes if I got a contract, no problem, but wouldn't be able to take the chance on taking a road trip, then missing too many days, then in the end possibly not getting signed on.

They still holding the fairs, along with all the medical screening and check ups at the big construction warehouse building that was in the middle of nowhere ( well at least it was in the middle of nowhere to me, lol) They still do the signing, meals and seminars and those damn NBC gear drills, at the mall?

DM

Last edited by Devils Mentor; 01-21-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wish I could, but the semester started already; I would withdraw from classes if I got a contract, no problem, but wouldn't be able to take the chance on taking a road trip, then missing too many days, then in the end possibly not getting signed on.

They still holding the fairs, along with all the medical screening and check ups at the big construction warehouse building that was in the middle of nowhere ( well at least it was in the middle of nowhere to me, lol)

see below

They still do the signing, meals and seminars and those damn NBC gear drills, at the mall?

DM
No and No
Old 01-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

And this coming from a guy with a black sheep as their avatar

Hmmm... wonder what kind of ill and unsubstantiated ideas and profiling I can surmise about you as an individual, all due to your avatar of a black sheep...

And for you to be so shallow that you would not help someone, a fellow human being, simply because of their signature that is posted on a car forum is quite sad!

Oh and I have a Mohawk, piercings, tatts and built like a brick **** house so I'm sure with one look from you, you would assume I am a drug fiend scumbag that beats old ladies for the SSI checks and selling drugs to kids; when in actuality I do not do drugs, go to Medical school full time and carried a 4.0GPA for 59 credits, but now has a 3.8GPA due to personal family issues I had to deal with, has volunteered with the Big Brother program as well as numerous programs for the mentally ill in Dade and Broward county and am currently waiting on approval to volunteer for a children's cancer hospital here locally, and and I am also a marrow and organ donor too!

So yeah, my Sig says everything you need to know about me to make an educated decision on the kind of person I am!

DM
The avatar is a joke with the mods on the truck side of the site, and Im not asking for help getting a job either am I?

If you read my post nowhere did I attack you, it was simply a suggestion as good jobs these days are hard to come by. Whether you like it or not people are profiled and its something you have to deal with. All things equal a man who is cleancut and one such as yourself vying for the same job, the cleancut guy will get the job. Outward appearance is everything in the professional world. I know some cleancut engineers who are idiots and I know some people(personal friends) who look like you who are extremely smart. My post was not an attack on you, simply a suggestion. Take it for what its worth.

And no I dont help someone just because theyre asking I only stick my neck out for people I personally know as its my reputation on the line too. That is just a personal policy with me, besides the fact that a lot can be ascertained about a persons persona from a few simple phrases such as the ones in your sig.

Life is easier for people who match the mold of society, its unfortunately even more true right now than ever. You seem like an intelligent guy, but being abrasive and having all that stuff in your sig will not help you land a job. There are many devout Christians who hold high positions who might be able to help you but choose to pass due profiling you from your sig and location statements. Wouldnt you like to have every possible chance to get the job youre looking for? I damn sure would. You dont have to agree with me and thats fine, and Im sorry if you took my post as a personal attack upon you, it was meant to be a helpful post.

Quick Reply: Anyone have connections with Dyn-Corp, Fluor or KBR?