***Wanted-LSX Mechanic***

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn if I didn't already have a couple rugrats running around this would be pretty cool, always thought it would be cool to be a tech in a top notch shop.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just like I told my boss a while back when I passed on a promotion.

I would rather make less money and love my Job than to make more money and Hate it...

Money is not everything in this world, I know people that make less than 20k and they live a happier life than people making 100k.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

first yes I could of worded it a little better but I just wanted to get my point accross

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
I bet they would but, you also have the people that make more then that ...Like he probably does and doesn't want to take a lose in pay.

It wasn't good how he put it but he does have a point.

They could said pay range 50k to 80k or something like that.

So that the people have an idea of what the job pays.

Just my .02
THIS

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Sorry but that's terrible logic. Sure have a job you love and this would be an awesome job, but make sure it's a job that you can continue to maintain or improve your lifestyle with. THAT should be your priority, not if your job is fun or not. We're not all in the same income level and if he's making more than 30 an hour, all the power to him! (hell I'm a jobless 18 year old, I'd kill for a $20 an hour job, one day hope to say I don't want a job that is ONLY 30/hr)

Someone on here once said something a few years ago that really stuck with me and it changed my way of thinking so much I had to PM this guy and tell him how much it helped me. My motto is, if you can find a job that you love and pays really well, great! All the power to you! But I'd rather have a very well paying source of income that I don't love or even like that can let me afford to do all the hobbies and things I DO love outside of it! Like cars for example, or vacations, etc I'd rather do that than have a job that pays substantially less than wouldn't let me afford to do those things, even though I may love the job. Everyone has a preference but that's just how I work. I know that is the mindset of MANY successful people and it's the one I'm going to continue to use.

Kinda ridiculous for you guys to bash him just because of what he said, I agree it could have been worded a bit better but he's totally right
THIS

Originally Posted by ramairracer
i just think the other guy sounds all cocky like they need him or something

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
You ae a cocky sob aren't you. Most techs at shops average 18-28 an hr, so 25-30 would be great. Hell they might only pay 20 an hr, only they know that. Sorry if it would waste your day, but Josh and Steven don't answer to nobody but themselves and surely could get by fine without you.
Ya
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Im going to say this could have been avoided by just sending a resume by e-mail and/or calling the number that was listed in the sig or the first post.