Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would be kool to see someone kicks the cops as like The Transporter ...lmao
Old 02-08-2011, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

only problem i have with this is not the beating of the kid, but the fact that the officers broke their own set of rules.
Theres something called proper procedure and this is not it..
Old 02-08-2011, 12:43 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by KCS
I have a problem with 1200 cases of police brutality and excessive force in just a year and the cops that commit them, not all cops period. I served with many cops and I completely support those that uphold and obey the law themselves, but the ones that do this kind of **** need to be identified and corrected.
Like i said before, work with me for a day. Out of 1200 cases, many were just trying to get money and just being pussies that resisted arrest and got the short side.

Too many people are idiots out there and use the law in the wrong way. You think out of 1200 there were many decent folks involved? I think not, i am sure a few, less than 100 or so.

**** happens in life, but i refuse to agree anywhere near 1200 decent law abiding citizens were being brutalized.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Launching!

Well said! zones89rs!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:59 PM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Like i said before, work with me for a day. Out of 1200 cases, many were just trying to get money and just being pussies that resisted arrest and got the short side.

Too many people are idiots out there and use the law in the wrong way. You think out of 1200 there were many decent folks involved? I think not, i am sure a few, less than 100 or so.

**** happens in life, but i refuse to agree anywhere near 1200 decent law abiding citizens were being brutalized.
Obviously "law abiding" is not going to describe people who are being arrested, but that doesn't mean they're a **** bag and require an *** beating.

The Houston Chronicle reported that there are actually over 2300 reports filed each year and that over half, like about 1200, are the legitimate claims.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by KCS

Someone already said something earlier in this thread about, "well if it was your family, you would understand", and I guess I can say the same for you now. It probably seems like no big deal until you see your brother after he has beaten by a cop, blood all over his clothes and 8 sets of taser tracks up his spine. It becomes a REALLY big deal at that point.
Hey man if you don't mind me asking, how did that ever go with your brother? What was the end result?

I've been arrested before, does that make me a **** bag criminal who deserves a beating so I'll think twice? (1 time for sleeping in my car behind a grocery store in august and one time for a domestic problem between my mom and I when I was an idiot in high school. No violence)
Old 02-08-2011, 09:51 PM
KCS

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Hey man if you don't mind me asking, how did that ever go with your brother? What was the end result?

I've been arrested before, does that make me a **** bag criminal who deserves a beating so I'll think twice? (1 time for sleeping in my car behind a grocery store in august and one time for a domestic problem between my mom and I when I was an idiot in high school. No violence)
The judge encouraged us to press charges against the cop since this wasn't the first time this happened with him. Our lawyer, however, said it wasn't likely that we would win since we didn't have any witnesses and there was no security footage from the club, not to mention he wanted another $1200 to pursue it further. My brother was content with having the case dropped, so he let it go.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KCS
The judge encouraged us to press charges against the cop since this wasn't the first time this happened with him. Our lawyer, however, said it wasn't likely that we would win since we didn't have any witnesses and there was no security footage from the club, not to mention he wanted another $1200 to pursue it further. My brother was content with having the case dropped, so he let it go.
he shouldn't be fighting in bars and then trying to play it off by talking to some chick on stairs

he could possibly get beat up for that.

wait...........................
Old 02-08-2011, 10:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you ever say anything intelligent?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by imlooking
he shouldn't be fighting in bars and then trying to play it off by talking to some chick on stairs

Were you dropped on your head when you were a kid? Like a lot?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:07 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Originally Posted by KCS
Obviously "law abiding" is not going to describe people who are being arrested, but that doesn't mean they're a **** bag and require an *** beating.

The Houston Chronicle reported that there are actually over 2300 reports filed each year and that over half, like about 1200, are the legitimate claims.
I dot believe everything i read in the papers. People that put themselves in the position for force to be used, are usually asking for it and are shitbags. Not that they deserve or the cops have the right to do so, just saying. Am i supposed to beat an inmates *** at work if he steps out of line? Nope, am i supposed to use minimal force to contain a situation? Yes, does it always go as it should....what do you think?
Old 02-09-2011, 06:41 AM
KCS

Originally Posted by imlooking

You really are a sad little person to get your entertainment from talking **** to someone on the internet. Grow up.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KCS
You really are a sad little person to get your entertainment from talking **** to someone on the internet. Grow up.
at least i didn't get my *** beat by a cop for fighting in a bar.......

just sayin....
Old 02-09-2011, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you knew how comprehend what you read, you would understand that his brother was mistaken for someone else that was fighting in the bar. eLiT3SnIpEz was right, you have been dropped on your head way too many times!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:43 PM
KCS

Ignore the fool. All he wants is attention.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
If you knew how comprehend what you read, you would understand that his brother was mistaken for someone else that was fighting in the bar.
i'd like to introduce you to gullible.

have you two met !?!?
Old 02-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Launching!

Hi my ls brothers:

I am a retired police captain with 27 years plus service.......it is totally unacceptable for that type of behavior. The officers were wrong and will suffer the consequences for their actions. However, the damage to the young man will last a lifetime. Yes, he was wrong but so were the officers. There will never be any winners in this type of situation .......not only do those involved
suffer but also their families/children/parents/etc. We do not live in a perfect world,therefore we will continue to see things like the aforementioned. I am proud to have served both my community/country as a officer and military veteran. Yes, we all make mistakes but we still live in the greatest county in the world. Will we ever live in peace and harmony???????? Probably not!!!!!!!!!!!
If we treat others with love,compassion and understanding it certainly would make a difference. Remove the religious/racial,ethic and national origin boundaries and see what a difference it would make IN OUR SOCIETY.. We NEED to return to our founding father's values"IN GOD WE TRUST"------------- HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!!!!!!! captain jim ---------- john 3:16

Last edited by jim ravencraft; 02-09-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:12 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Thank you for your input. We are all human and we all make mistakes, all we can do is control out selves and do what we can to make our lives a better place and influence others to make an attempt to spread the positive upsides to life and living.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Great post, Jim.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Screw that worthless criminal and those who defend him. If he was trying to steal **** out of YOUR garage, you'd have administered the same beating if capable.

If anything, that punk is lucky he wasn't shot to death by the owner of the storage complex.

I'm sure that thug has participated in similar beatings himself. Let's get real.