houston police

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default houston police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlRFI...layer_embedded

whats up with police these days, it seems as they are all bad. whats the world coming to? i would love to be a police officer but anywhere close to where i live they require a bachelors degree. when i see cops acting like this it makes me want to get my bachelors just so there can be a good cop on the street

Old 02-04-2011, 11:42 PM
TECH Resident

Anyone dumb enough to run from the police should fully expect a serious *** whooping when caught...especially when HPD is involved in the pursuit.. Did they go overboard, yeah they did, but I don't feel sorry for this perp one bit. I bet he reconsiders his life of crime from this point on. This new breed of little thugs seem to have a sense of entitlement, as in they should be able to get away with stealing, rock slinging and other bullshit, then go crying to quanell x when the police kicks the **** out of them.

Last edited by 03Sssnake; 02-04-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Anyone dumb enough to run from the police should fully expect a serious *** whooping when caught...especially when HPD is involved in the pursuit.. Did they go overboard, yeah they did, but I don't feel sorry for this perp one bit. I bet he reconsiders his life of crime from this point on. This new breed of little thugs seem to have a sense of entitlement, as in they should be able to get away with stealing, rock slinging and other bullshit, then go crying to quanell x when the police kicks the **** of them.
this!!!!

**** thieves
Old 02-05-2011, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Anyone dumb enough to run from the police should fully expect a serious *** whooping when caught...especially when HPD is involved in the pursuit.. Did they go overboard, yeah they did, but I don't feel sorry for this perp one bit. I bet he reconsiders his life of crime from this point on. This new breed of little thugs seem to have a sense of entitlement, as in they should be able to get away with stealing, rock slinging and other bullshit, then go crying to quanell x when the police kicks the **** of them.
I think the beating just motivates other kids to do the same. Try to get beating by police and sue. Police should of acted responsible and not gone overboard. Its because of people like you my friend that we have this cops beating a handcuffed person. He will get money for doing his crime instead of paying for it in jail. He will be released from jail and have money in the bank.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Well that's the problem with society, there has to be consequences for your actions other wise there is no recourse. You wanna be a big dog then accept the repercussions black, white or brown. I'm Hispanic and there is no excuse for being a thief. He got what had coming to him. His parents sure didn't do it...I used to be a Democrat but I'm tired of all this bullshit, reformed Democrat to republican..let the punishment fit the crime....

Last edited by kennyxg; 02-05-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
I think the beating just motivates other kids to do the same. Try to get beating by police and sue. Police should of acted responsible and not gone overboard. Its because of people like you my friend that we have this cops beating a handcuffed person. He will get money for doing his crime instead of paying for it in jail. He will be released from jail and have money in the bank.
couldnt agree more, these "thugs" nowadays want this to happen...... why? because ANY money hungry lawyer will have a field day with this and the "thug" will cash in

i believe in justice, but who actually wins when cops act like this??? NOT THE COPS

the winner is the thug in these situations

the thug will more than likely get a slap on the wrist like probation for his crime...... but he will also get a huge payday

the cops will lose their jobs and the thug will cash in

you tell me who wins???

Old 02-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Granted unnecessary show of force after a take down is certainly not a good thing however if that damn kid didn't commit the crime none of pain inflictions would not happened.

My bad side of me says, it should be a scare tactic for all of the "would" be, "wanna" be "thugs" out there. Commit a crime, you will get an *** BEATING.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Thats abuse. I accept a punch or two but not reapeated stomping on the head. Thats just crazy and overboard.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

That is unreal. I don't see how anyone could kick another human being like that when they are down. And the sad thing is the cops that were caught in the video got their jobs back. WTF is this world coming to....
Old 02-05-2011, 12:37 AM
TECH Regular

thats called gettin what you deserve, way too much holdin the bad kids hands and pattin their asses when they do something wrong cuz they "dont know any better"
Old 02-05-2011, 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
First off, I am not your friend junior, people like you empower these thugs.. I bet you would let him and his friends rob you blind and gang rape your wife. For the record I never stated I felt the police were right, I simply don't feel sorry these thugs whatsoever. He made his choices and suffered the consequences and so did the cops. Theft and other crime are rampant here and the police for the most part are frustrated, way undermanned etc, but most do operate within the letter of the law. These officers let their emotions win out that day and they paid they price, all have been fired and are facing charges. Your buddy has been convicted and sentenced for the buglary as well. I am sure he will win his lawsuit against the city, which of course will appeal and drag the legal process out for years. He will be waiting a long time before he see's a dime, if ever...That sure sounds like a great get rich scheme...LOL
Old 02-05-2011, 12:43 AM
11 Second Club

He should have watched this video before running from the 'po-lease'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mt...eature=related

Here's another reason to keep your mouth shut and keep a good attitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJhTneBNm8

Last edited by old_goat; 02-05-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by twelver12
thats called gettin what you deserve, way too much holdin the bad kids hands and pattin their asses when they do something wrong cuz they "dont know any better"
So if the cops pull you over for breaking the law and drag you out of your car, you're ok with them beating the crap out of you if they feel like it? Your a criminal since you broke the law, so it doesn't make you any different than the guy in the video.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
That is unreal. I don't see how anyone could kick another human being like that when they are down. And the sad thing is the cops that were caught in the video got their jobs back. WTF is this world coming to....
Wtf is this world coming to when the burglar has all the simpathy?
Old 02-05-2011, 12:53 AM
TECH Veteran

I bet he'll think twice about burglarizing and running from the police next time.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:58 AM
TECH Regular

A judge should force the punishment, not the cops.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:03 AM
TECH Addict

That ****** is gonna get paid... ya know what?.. I would run from the cops and take a 30second *** whoopin for the payday that piece of **** is gonna get...
Old 02-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Launching!

I am an ex Police officer and an ex Tdc prison guard. These people have no remorse or sympathy they are all incarcerated because of some body else (excuse). they won't have any remorse on you or your family if you happen to be home when they envade your house hold. No it wasn't right for these cops to kick his *** or was it ? Just because your a certain color doesn't make it right either.. reverse racism at it's best...
Old 02-05-2011, 01:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
So if the cops pull you over for breaking the law and drag you out of your car, you're ok with them beating the crap out of you if they feel like it? Your a criminal since you broke the law, so it doesn't make you any different than the guy in the video.
if he ran too and didnt pull over then he too would be probably get an *** whooping. compare apples to apples, not pineapples to apples

its not like they just seen him commit the crime and he turned himself in, idiot tried to run
Old 02-05-2011, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Wtf is this world coming to when the burglar has all the simpathy?
Where have you been? It's always been that way according to the law books.