I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssteven@6LE
The Blacked Eyed Peas def a studio band . Live they are horrible and a disgrace.

In short, they have no business doing what they do. I can find 3 black guys and hot blonde to sing a song......that they probably didn't write to begin with.

How many of you own Black Eyed Peas music.....
Old 02-07-2011, 09:17 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slash8915
You sir, suck. I HATED how she sang it. Hell, she was several octaves lower than axle. Again, it sounded like some random drunk chick. Then again, I've been singing for many years, so maybe I'm just overcritical. Slash looked irritated. Looking at his face, I could tell he wanted to punch her in the ovaries.
well what do you want a cookie? I could care less if your musically talented. I thought it was cool.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:17 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Heard on the radio that the 400 people got refunded $2,400.00 for their $800.00 tickets...

If this was true he is not too much of being money Hungery...
yeah that's correct. they got refunded 3x the price of their ticket.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 AM
TECH Junkie

I liked to know why they cant get the mics correct during the halftime show? Sounded like they were turning them on one at a time when it was that persons time to sing? Anyone notice that the "V" didnt light up all the way? It just terrible that those people paid all that money to get in the superbowl and Jerry halfassed the seat construction just to make some stupid record, he should have givin his own Suite to those people. Plus they are only giving them 3 times the face value of a SB ticket when most people paid way over that, Jerry needs to throw some more money at those people to save face, like $10k, it would be good PR
Old 02-07-2011, 10:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
The cowboys since then have had shitty QB such as Quincy Carter, Testaverde, Bledsoe, Leaf, Anthony Wright, Henson, Hutchinson.. now you know why the Cowboys havent won a playoff game since 2009 and always blew ***** in december.
i fixed it for you...since you may have forgot the Cowboys beat the eagle in Dallas last year.

which was good, but then the Vikings destroyed them the next week 35 to 3...which furthers my opinion that Romo will never win a Super Bowl. Romo is a very good QB, and better then the line a tards running the offense over the last decade. but he is not a great or elite QB. and if there is one thing you need to win a Super Bowl is a great QB.

the other thing that hurts the Cowboys is that they are not a "team". they have A LOT of talent, and on paper, shout be one of the best teams in the NFL. but they have to many individuals. to win, you need to be a team not individuals.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Launching!

I love the hate for the cowboys least they have a couple titles something the texans will NEVER do
Old 02-07-2011, 10:30 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Domsz06
well what do you want a cookie? I could care less if your musically talented. I thought it was cool.
Damn dude, chill out. I was just ******* around with you. Lol.

On a different note, I'm glad the steelers lost. Serves them right for ******* over the oilers so many times.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ColeGraham
i fixed it for you...since you may have forgot the Cowboys beat the eagle in Dallas last year.

which was good, but then the Vikings destroyed them the next week 35 to 3...which furthers my opinion that Romo will never win a Super Bowl. Romo is a very good QB, and better then the line a tards running the offense over the last decade. but he is not a great or elite QB. and if there is one thing you need to win a Super Bowl is a great QB.

the other thing that hurts the Cowboys is that they are not a "team". they have A LOT of talent, and on paper, shout be one of the best teams in the NFL. but they have to many individuals. to win, you need to be a team not individuals.

Right on Cole.. Also remember, Romo had to beat the eagles 3x that year as well. Against the Vikes, i would definitely put the blame on the O-Line.. They couldnt block for ****.. Romo was sacked 4-5 hell maybe even 6 times that game..

But i do like what i have seen from Jason Garrett. They also brought in Rex Ryans brother Rob who i hear is just as intense as his brother for defense, which they need. Wade Phillips should have never been the coach to begin with.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Half time show was exactly what I expected out of that "musical group". GARBAGE!

Texans and Cowboys players were all on the couch watching from home since week 1 of the playoffs. No real need for any smack talk from the fans.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
TECH Resident

The half-time show was terrible and I can't recall a worse performance prior to this one. I was happy to see Rapistburger and Shitsburgh go down in flames though.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Half time show was exactly what I expected out of that "musical group". GARBAGE!

Texans and Cowboys players were all on the couch watching from home since week 1 of the playoffs. No real need for any smack talk from the fans.
^ What he said.

I just read on NFL.com this - NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy stated that fans who missed the game were allowed onto the field after its conclusion. They also received free merchandise, concessions, $2,400 -- three times the value of the $800 seats -- and will receive complimentary tickets to next year's Super Bowl. <- Wow ... they get there money back x3 .. free crap. Got to go onto the field .. and get free tickets to next years game ... I would take that deal!
Old 02-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

i wished a good band would play. maybe zz top or metallica. who wants to watch the pop music crap that has been played for too many years now. maybe next year they will get n sync and bieber to play.

mike
Old 02-07-2011, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Cant wait to see people jump on the bandwagon when dallas goes to superbowl, just like people did woth the sorry as rangers, true cowboys fan for life win or lose, did yall know jerry let a poor family borrow his jet to visit a dying family member in a anothet country, jerry does alot of nice things for peole and he doesnt like gettn credit for it,
Old 02-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slash8915
Only thing I liked about the half time show was slash playing "sweet child o' mine". Everything else sucked. Singing was just awful. Fergie sounded like a random drunk bitch off the street trying to sing into a mic.
She ruined Slash's playing with her attempt at singing and they had a bunch of nonsense noise playing over his guitar.

That halftime show had me searching for earplugs and nausea medicine.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by omar_286961
Cant wait to see people jump on the bandwagon when dallas goes to superbowl, just like people did woth the sorry as rangers, true cowboys fan for life win or lose, did yall know jerry let a poor family borrow his jet to visit a dying family member in a anothet country, jerry does alot of nice things for peole and he doesnt like gettn credit for it,
While Ill be the first to admit I absolutely HATE his ownership style, the man is a great human being. He started out with nothing, and made his empire.

Also I couldnt agree more with the people upset of about the "talent" that was brought in for entertainment. Fergie butchered up a damn good GNR song, Christina couldnt remember words, you couldnt hear half the words from the black eyed peas and when you could they sounded like my 12 year old brother trying to sing. And who the hell was the brunnette chick at the beginning singing america the beautiful(I think I was outside watching through the window)? She looked hot from out on the patio but how is she relevant or maybe Im just out of the loop...
Old 02-07-2011, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

yeah, lol jerry jones has "failed" at life, what a joke.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea the half time show blew ***. I had to switch over to the Puppy Bowl to liven things up a bit.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Banned

Half-time sucked! I wish AC/DC would play, hell they play there songs enough in every Football movie and at every damn sports event why not give us the real deal? I love all types of music but when I am driving fast ,trying to get pumped up before a game or working out I don't listen to pop or rap much I listen to ROCK for a reason and thats what they should play to keep the crowd pumped and the players.

And I don't know how many of you know but the Black Eyed Peas have been stealing music from others for a while now they just got in another lawsuit over one of there songs. The only reason they became popular is b/c of Fergie which is crazy b/c she is horrible live and is a 6/10 on her good days, just sayin.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ColeGraham

How do you figure? Bradshaw, Stabler and Dilfer all have superbowl rings and all are sub-par QBs at best. Romo is just as talented and skillful as those players so how can you say he cant win a superbowl.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:09 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Not a JJ fan, but anyone who thinks JJ fails at life....likely fails at life. Just sayin'

Quick Reply: I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.