Looking for a good ear crop for my bully in The Colony/Frisco area

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 12:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im currently in process of looking for a vet also. Last time i used rose rich vet out in Rosenberg but wasnt very happy with the results. Everyone ive called is between 300 to 450 to crop ears. Ill be doing the fight crop. Looks best imo.

Here is my boy Goon 8 week red nose game breed (Boudreaux snooty nigerino ). Wife and me picked up to guard our house and so he wouldn't be fought.
Attached Thumbnails Looking for a good ear crop for my bully in The Colony/Frisco area-img952323.jpg  

Last edited by Rob's 02 SS; 01-31-2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Allways_Lost
If you dont mind to drive a little bit I have a vet that I have always used. I have used him for everything with all of my bulldogs. He has cut 4 of my dogs ears in the past and he has a few of his own bulldogs. He will put them to sleep and cut their ears at almost any legnth you would like and after, he usually keeps them for 3 days (maybe longer) to make sure they are going to be ok. I believe he still charges around $200-$250 for it. I wouldnt take my dogs any where else. If you want his number then pm me and Ill give his info to ya.
I would like to know if you're vet still do dog ears..... I got a 4 week old pit.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:08 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

My blue male had him for 8 years and last week someone stole him in the middle of the day he was playing with my kids and went around front I heard a car door but didn't think much about it till I realized he was gone. I do all my own pups ears at 6 days old never had a problem
Old 02-18-2019, 06:30 AM

Default Ear crop

Hello,

Would you please send me the contact details for your vet? Fron what you say, he seems pretty experienced? I was considering cropping my 8 week old puppy ears.

thank a bunch!

If you dont mind to drive a little bit I have a vet that I have always used. I have used him for everything with all of my bulldogs. He has cut 4 of my dogs ears in the past and he has a few of his own bulldogs. He will put them to sleep and cut their ears at almost any legnth you would like and after, he usually keeps them for 3 days (maybe longer) to make sure they are going to be ok. I believe he still charges around $200-$250 for it. I wouldnt take my dogs any where else. If you want his number then pm me and Ill give his info to ya.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Yea he's a bit older than desired for the crop. Be sure a VET does the job so he can be sedated and looked after correctly. What you want to avoid is causing fear stress when someone touches his ears later, had a Jack Russel that would snap if you went for his tail because of a backyard crop job.

And for my fellow bully owners...

Old 04-07-2019, 02:00 PM

Default Inquire

Originally Posted by droppedls1z
Hey pm me me for details hes a bredder in lancaster and he mostly does razors edge and gotti bloodline. I have a two razor edge/gotti dogs.
Hey I was wondering what the name of the vet is, looking to get my American bullies ears cropped
Old 07-31-2019, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by droppedls1z
Hey pm me me for details hes a bredder in lancaster and he mostly does razors edge and gotti bloodline. I have a two razor edge/gotti dogs.
Hello I was inquiring about the person you stated crops ears in Lancaster
Old 07-31-2019, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by bgarza13
Hey can i have your vets info i.just bought a pitbull puppy and wanna get his ears done
Can I have info please
Old 08-11-2020, 03:46 PM

Hey is your guy still available to ear crop?
Old 02-28-2021, 12:41 PM

Default Need dog ears cropped

can I get the number to the guy
Old 04-30-2021, 08:54 PM

Default Cane corso ear cropping

I’m also looking to get my 11 week old cane corsos ears clipped.

Old 06-22-2021, 10:43 AM

we’re located
Old 06-22-2021, 10:45 AM

We’re located
Old 08-19-2022, 10:54 AM

​​​​​​

Hi! I would like to know that vet information please . Thanks

Quick Reply: Looking for a good ear crop for my bully in The Colony/Frisco area