***Paging RCC*** The Supras are HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 09:28 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I don't think any of the ****-talkers here have spent over $1XX,XXX on a car, and only gotten to drive the car a few months in the last year. The project just becomes frustrating, and when you spend numbers in that range, it only makes things worse.
Must be nice to be able to talk crap, spend well over a 100K on a broke down car and then sit around bored trying to figure out what you are going to do next. I wish I had those kind of problems. That's straight pimp right there.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like I said earlier, he is just burnt out on the scene. A few of us who are good friends talk on the phone instead of on the net. He is also tired of all the internet bullshit, as evidenced in this thread. I don't think any of the ****-talkers here have spent over $1XX,XXX on a car, and only gotten to drive the car a few months in the last year. The project just becomes frustrating, and when you spend numbers in that range, it only makes things worse.
Tony I get your message, Sucks that he is burnt out. I hope he gets the car lined out and can actually enjoy it.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

**** i just wish i had gas money lol..... let alone money to mod.

but it def sucks to spend money of any amount modding a car to only drive it a few times and for whatever reason it goes down.we all know thats the name of the game got to pay to play. even if its a 450 hp car and you break something its still frustrating. i couldnt even imagine spending what rc did. or even owning a 20k + car .... yes i just called myself a poor broke ****. haha

i say whatever the reason its put away for the car is/was a beast. great work on it. people need to put there E-peens away and leave the **** talking at the door. cause really how many people have actually owned a 1000+ WHP car? i dont think to many.

anyways. hope to see the car out at the mile. i am still looking really forward to going out to see this thing in person. as well as all the other cars. see some records broke. getting good video and taking my son to his first major automotive event ..... (he'll be a week old if i get to take him lol)
Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM
TECH Resident

Like I said earlier, he is just burnt out on the scene. A few of us who are good friends talk on the phone instead of on the net. He is also tired of all the internet bullshit, as evidenced in this thread. I don't think any of the ****-talkers here have spent over $1XX,XXX on a car, and only gotten to drive the car a few months in the last year. The project just becomes frustrating, and when you spend numbers in that range, it only makes things worse.
man i understand what your saying, people are just excited about his car cause its pretty much everyones dream car! and it gets hyped up then nothing. i was just wondering what happened to him because it seemed like he was posting up alot for a while, then he kinda disappears! lol. his car was the main reason i went to the last mile, and then it wasnt finished or whatever. his and the lmr camaro are the main reasons im goin to this next one and all of the sudden you get conflicting stories on if he is goin or not. i kinda feel like everyone makes to big a deal out of losing winning, whatever. man just go out and have fun! but you are right, there is a little mouthing goin on in this thread!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:03 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4SFEDZ
man i understand what your saying, people are just excited about his car cause its pretty much everyones dream car! and it gets hyped up then nothing. i was just wondering what happened to him because it seemed like he was posting up alot for a while, then he kinda disappears!!

RC = Dream Crusher!
Old 03-20-2011, 11:54 AM
TECH Regular

I understand what he is going thru..that's why I got out of the scene for a bit...

But as I tried to explained to everyone over and over as the build was going on...let the guy enjoy his car and go do something with it first before everyone get all hyped up..claiming all kind of **** that it will do...

RC...enjoy the car bro...

Btw...you will save a lot of money if u don't take it to the mile....but can I collect on our bet?
Old 03-20-2011, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bigdave619

i say whatever the reason its put away for the car is/was a beast. great work on it. people need to put there E-peens away and leave the **** talking at the door. cause really how many people have actually owned a 1000+ WHP car? i dont think lol)

I did!!! And I actually went out and backed up my **** talking, win or lose!
Old 03-20-2011, 01:24 PM
it is on low boost

A few of us who are good friends talk on the phone instead of on the net. He is also tired of all the internet bullshit, as evidenced in this thread. I don't think any of the ****-talkers here have spent over $1XX,XXX on a car, and only gotten to drive the car a few months in the last year. The project just becomes frustrating, and when you spend numbers in that range, it only makes things worse.
It's his car in the end and he can do whatever he wishes with it.. I was just trying to "motivate and not hate"... Was the phone thing aimed towards me? I actually tried calling about 5 times before I posted up... I guess RC is not my friend...
Old 03-20-2011, 01:36 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Phone thing wasn't at you Nick, I know better. It was for the choads who don't even know RC, probably haven't even met him. The ones saying it is stupid for him to decide what he wants to do with HIS car.
Old 03-20-2011, 02:38 PM
it is on low boost

Phone thing wasn't at you Nick, I know better. It was for the choads who don't even know RC, probably haven't even met him. The ones saying it is stupid for him to decide what he wants to do with HIS car.

Roger that..
Old 03-20-2011, 04:42 PM
KCS

Received 314 Likes on 212 Posts

Maybe "bored" was just a poor choice of words, because it sounds more like he is just worried its going to blow up again. I don't have anything against RC, but I've worked on a project car for a year and I sure wasn't "bored" when it finally fired up and drove down the street. Now if it blew up an engine or two, I can definitely understand the frustration, but not the "boredom".
Old 03-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Staging Lane

I think he is wanting to go to the mile and prove his point.who know that's just my guess.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Wow! Ya'll are all a bunch of bitches.................J/k

But seriously I think ya'll just had a Facebook fight. This is so retarded and this why I love reading this ****. The funny thing is you are all right and all wrong for talking ****. The $ thing, well let's face it we are all different. To say its any different for your $100k car than my $6k car. We are ballin on two totally different levels as most others in here. No body likes **** talk directed towards them, I know I don't. It's the internet though you can act like an *******,smartass or buddy and not get knocked the **** out. I am sure RCC is just being humble til he gets comfy.

Carry on boys...lol

Last edited by DKM DWN; 03-20-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

I respect him not wanting to break his toy again, it's not like he built it to be a bracket car. It is his toy, his enjoyment. I have gone through way too many clutches to want to tear up another one so I get it. I withdraw my statement earlier about not wanting to sleep with his model wife, he just doesn't want to break her. I guess we have to wait and see if he is just saving it for the mile or not.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular

Just another reason why things shouldn't be hyped up in advance.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

Big ole blah
Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tmiller
This is ls1tech, you could post pictures of your kids racing tricycles and someone would come on here flapping gums doubting the age of the kids, the angle of the sidewalks, or how much sugar was in their cool aid before the race. .
LMFAO - So true...
Old 03-21-2011, 11:10 AM
joc
Teching In

He's selling the vette, found this on the corvette forum.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-for-sale.html

whatever the reason, good luck with the sale RC. !
Old 03-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Yea I was about to post the link... Guess he's REALLY bored with it
Old 03-21-2011, 11:44 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by joc
He's selling the vette, found this on the corvette forum.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-for-sale.html

whatever the reason, good luck with the sale RC. !
Thread title on that ad should be changed to "Half Price Sale!"