TX2K11 - Parking lot b***h fight

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Only pull if you are ready to shoot? **** that. That is a good way to end up dead if you are ever in a seriously dangerous situation. If I think I can diffuse a situation where I feel threatened that is what I will do. This should be covered in a CHL course. Of course, I'm not going to be starting any **** like this either.

It isn't really even relevant here. The younger guy provoked the old guy. Who knows what a jury would do seeing that video. I wouldn't want to be in that situation.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Fail Fail Fail! And it is Crap like that ,that gets meets broken up. Idiots wanting to act a clown instead of having A good time & enjoying the cars & company
Old 03-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Launching!

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 5 Liter Eater
There are some good points here. I would not have been in the situation in the first place because I would not have tried to run the guy over. People are focusing on the punch and as mentioned above the old guy had the same right to feel threatened as the kid did. I am no expert on the subject of C&C. In fact I don't even have my license. But I have talked to several CHL holders and instructors and it is my understanding that I don't even have to have one in order to carry a gun in my car (which I do) per the castle doctrine. I can respect zero's comment that maybe I should not be carrying a weapon in my car but I don't agree with the man on man fight thing. Things are different these days. People are crazy and I'm not going to let crazy old man river pound on me while I try to get out of my car to "stand toe to toe" with him. What if I do and then he pulls a knife? Is it OK to pull then or do I have to get cut first?

Both guys are douchebags.
Your in a CAR.........Drive away Everything that happened there was STUPID on both sides!
Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Big Chuk
Your in a CAR.........Drive away Everything that happened there was STUPID on both sides!
Yep..although I think it was a bitch move to punch the driver while in the car, getting out and shooting the guy would have landed him in jail. Driving away would have been the best option, not escalating the level of violence...
Old 03-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Yep..although I think it was a bitch move to punch the driver while in the car, getting out and shooting the guy would have landed him in jail. Driving away would have been the best option, not escalating the level of violence...
So what your saying is you would just let someone sucker punch you in the face, and all you would do is just drive away? I think your just saying that because you weren't the one confronting that situation... It's easy to say you would just drive away...
Old 03-22-2011, 05:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by tufflt1
So what your saying is you would just let someone sucker punch you in the face, and all you would do is just drive away? I think your just saying that because you weren't the one confronting that situation... It's easy to say you would just drive away...
Where did I say that? When I said escalation of violence I was referring to the level of force used. I basically said it is not worth shooting the guy over, opting to drive off vs lethal force like half the posters in this thread recommend. A prosecutor would be allowed to take this to trial had the driver shot that Mobey wannabe, considering he could have simply driven off instead.

In any event I don't see myself personally getting into this type of situation nowadays.

Last edited by 03Sssnake; 03-22-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:20 PM
11 Second Club

I heard about this, but I think I was already in bed.

-Will
Old 03-22-2011, 05:34 PM
TECH Junkie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-fskZimu4
Old 03-22-2011, 05:35 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Can't belive no one has mentioned his friends not helping him, or did he not have any cause that would suck. Cause I pretty sure ppl on here if there buds woulda been there they woulda steped in. That old man shouldn't of been in the space any ways. If the old man wasnt bitching and all up in the space, the kid wouldnt of dumped the clutch on him. But the kid is still wrong for that. But it come back to the old man he shouldnt of been doin that in the first place. Like someone said in the thread this ant saving a seat on the school bus. There always consequences you have to face when you do something stupid.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 5w20
Ha ha. Man something I can actually agree with you on . The man speaks the truth.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by squale iii
Dude, I didn't watch it more than once...but it looks like that young *** punk was all wrong. I back the old guy 100%. That kid thought he was somebody, and literally assaulted a man in his car (bitch move). The man reacts instinctively and jacks him in the mouth (like he should have done). Then the kid gets out with his ego flaring, bragging about how he's military and he's billy badass (when he just assaulted an old man and then tried to run him over). He brought up the military thing multiple times too. So I think the old guy was just sayin "**** YOU I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MILITARY OR NOT" and then he made the comment about getting *** fucked in Iraq to press his buttons. He didn't sound like anti-military to me. The dude just had his life flash before his eyes, give him a break. Anybody who's been in real fights, or felt their life threatened on any level, can understand his reaction. If I was there, I'd be backing the old man up. I love how young *** punks act in a group. One on one that old man whoops his bitch ***.

And **** everybody talkin about pulling guns. That's what's wrong with people these days... They think they can blast anybody for any reason. If you mouth off, you deserve to be beat down or at least be tested to see if you can back it up. Kid had no reason to pull a gun. That would be even more of a bitch move than trying to run the old man over. If anybody should have pulled a gun it should have been the old man. That was prolly some scary **** almost getting hit by a car. I know I'd be ******* fighting thru that mother ******* window so fast if it was me.
Agree 100%
Old 03-23-2011, 01:17 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

lol yall are debating wether or not the kid had the right to draw down on the old man? The kid assaulted the old guy with a car. Using a car as a weapon is a felony. That is how any police officer would look at it and thats how any Prosecutor would look at it. Hitting someone with your fist? That is a Class B misdemeanor.

If the kid would have pulled out a gun in a fight that he started he would be in jail for a long time.

The guy was a dick for saving a spot but seriously the fact that the situation escalated from there was the kid's fault. And who gives a **** if he served in the army or not? He is still a complete retard.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:30 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Sounds like a lot of people posting in here that either dont have a CHL or didnt pay attention in class. I showed the video earlier to my buddy who is a travis county sheriff. His take on it was the old man couldve shot the kid case closed, the kid would be doing time for man slaughter if he wouldve shot the old man since he was in a vehicle and the man backed off after he punched the kid. He also said if the cops wouldve been there the kid would be going down for assault with a deadly weapon, and the old man for assault. Both parties are wrong in this case.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

****** trying to save the spot needs to get a life.

Kid was dumb too and shouldn't have done that but it's also kinda nice in a way he didn't let the ******* win and back down. He had every right to park there.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

Both situations could have been avoided. The kid is a ******* idiot for trying to run the dude over and old bag should be at a retirement home or better yet government housing for being such an ungrateful bastard making rude comments about the Military. I'm not military but I'm an army brat and I still take it to heart as if I was serving.

Bottom line both dumbasses should be kicked out of the meet. If I was the property owner or the one in charge thats exactly what I would have done.
Old 04-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Staging Lane

Whats even more pathetic than the video is all you guys talking about pulling out a gun for a fist fight...and even worse pulling one out to scare someone but not using it lol only a bitch even thinks of doing that.

pulling a gun on a old man that just hit you in the jaw for being a dumbass REALLY?????

The old man also never said anything about the military as a whole it was all aimed at that dumbass kid...and i know a lot of people that served in iraq and the ones that were actually in the **** dont brag about it.

Last edited by kw's01z28; 04-02-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dickbags like this is the reason I dont go to big car meets and races. Youve got the nutswinger douches like this and the damn antagonizers in the back ground acting like a bunch of high school kids, yelling ****.

I only race with my friends and people I know. Lets me avoid all this gay ****.

They were both pussies, should have thrown down. What happened to people just havin a good ole beat down, nowadays everyone just wants to have a circle jerk and argue. Lets have a damn battle royal.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:18 AM
On The Tree

Damn went to bed early an missed all the good stuff!

Quick Reply: TX2K11 - Parking lot b***h fight