Suck it Kia haters. LOL..New SX

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 09:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Thats how stupid you are. If you knew sooo much about Kias you would know they didnt even make a 2010 Sorento. They skipped 2010 and spent 2 years redoing the new sorento. Wow, are you some 18 year old kid working from dealarship to dealarship?
Damn, I skimmed down and missed this post. You beat me to it
Old 05-07-2011, 09:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
What's so intelligent about buying a foreign car and hurting the the American car companies that are already hurting? If they all close down we'll be driving underpowered FWD cars....
Lmao, most of us are going to buy/do what's best for our family. Him buying a Kia and not an "american car" I can guarantee you did not make an impact on the situation.

I personally want Kia to do well, because I sell them . So it has a DIRECT effect on me. And trust me, after I got my degree I thought to myself "WTF am I doing going to Kia". But I was shocked how far Kia has came along and am making a damn good living there. I would have no issue driving a Sorento SX.

Edit:

Look at an SX Sorento in person. Pictures don't do the car justice.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and you think your g8 is any better quality??? Makes me freaking laugh
The G8 had one warranty visit in 40,000 miles to replace the lower control arms. And considering I drive it hard I'd say that's pretty damn good.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:45 PM
TECH Junkie

The G8 had one warranty visit in 40,000 miles to replace the lower control arms. And considering I drive it hard I'd say that's pretty damn good.
By the way... We have a Pontiac G8 GT that someone just traded in for an Optima
Old 05-07-2011, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sucks to be them, but it's good for you.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:56 PM
LS7 Member

lol kia
Old 05-07-2011, 10:29 PM
TECH Junkie

What's so intelligent about buying a foreign car and hurting the the American car companies that are already hurting? If they all close down we'll be driving underpowered FWD cars....
Its their own fault for getting themselves in that situation. That's like giving an alcoholic more alcohol to continue to do more "good/productive" things.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

No it's the American people's fault for buying foreign cars. Even you are too blind to realize that, along with millions of other people in our country.

Being I'm a tool & die maker that has been out of work a lot during the last 5 years, I know the importance of buying American products. It's getting to the point where there's very few large companies in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, and it was never like that 10 years ago or more.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Are you guys really arguing about a Kia? 6 Pages of hating, wtf?!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

No it's the American people's fault for buying foreign cars. Even you are too blind to realize that, along with millions of other people in our country.
I'm sure you have plenty of things in your home that were made in a foreign country. This argument is pointless.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:37 PM
TECH Addict

just because a car is fast doesnt mean anything. Ive owned a ws6, ss, and a zo6 and all had had horrible interiors. Ya, the motors are great but nothing else on the car is that good. Im glad the g8 is alot nicer than the cars from previous years but Im telling you its no way nicer than this new sorento sx
Old 05-07-2011, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
Lmao, most of us are going to buy/do what's best for our family. Him buying a Kia and not an "american car" I can guarantee you did not make an impact on the situation.

I personally want Kia to do well, because I sell them . So it has a DIRECT effect on me. And trust me, after I got my degree I thought to myself "WTF am I doing going to Kia". But I was shocked how far Kia has came along and am making a damn good living there. I would have no issue driving a Sorento SX.

Edit:

Look at an SX Sorento in person. Pictures don't do the car justice.
so, Is 30k drive out a badass deal for a loaded sx or what? Before ttl it was right at 28k. I haggled for literaly 2 days straight. LOL. Apparently I got 400 below invoice and also a 2500$ rebate. Let me know
Old 05-07-2011, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

just because a car is fast doesnt mean anything. Ive owned a ws6, ss, and a zo6 and all had had horrible interiors. Ya, the motors are great but nothing else on the car is that good. Im glad the g8 is alot nicer than the cars from previous years but Im telling you its no way nicer than this new sorento sx
What does my car being fast have to do with the quality of it? The American cars have a lot better interiors in them lately. If you would visit some GM dealers you would know that. I have no complaints about the interior in my G8, so it really doesn't matter if you think yours is nicer since I'm satisfied with mine.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:53 PM
TECH Addict

What does my car being fast have to do with the quality of it? The American cars have a lot better interiors in them lately. If you would visit some GM dealers you would know that. I have no complaints about the interior in my G8, so it really doesn't matter if you think yours is nicer since I'm satisfied with mine.
LOL, do you think Im new to the car game? I understand some of the american cars are getting better. What you dont understand is so is Kia. I guarentee I know more about your car, or any other lsx based car than you do. So please dont insult my car knowledge. Im very opened minded to anything. You on the other hand are so closed minded you cant see passed anything but a gm product and realize there are some other very nice cars being produced by brands that didnt used to be so nice. Shoot, you drive a brand of car that gm freaking closed down because they were mostly junk and did not sell. Kia on the other hand is still in business and selling more cars then ever. Now, Im done arguing with you. Have a nice day
Old 05-07-2011, 10:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL, do you think Im new to the car game? I understand some of the american cars are getting better. What you dont understand is so is Kia. I guarentee I know more about your car, or any other lsx based car than you do. So please dont insult my car knowledge. Im very opened minded to anything. You on the other hand are so closed minded you cant see passed anything but a gm product and realize there are some other very nice cars being produced by brands that didnt used to be so nice. Shoot, you drive a brand of car that gm freaking closed down because they were mostly junk and did not sell. Kia on the other hand is still in business and selling more cars then ever. Now, Im done arguing with you. Have a nice day
Wasn't the G8 made in Australia?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah and the money went to an American car company called General Motors.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah and the money went to an American car company called General Motors.
But not to you.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Are you guys really arguing about a Kia? 6 Pages of hating, wtf?!
We have run out of other things to argue about.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I don't think GM is the only car company, but I've always had good cars from them so why look elsewhere. My first post in this thread said how I bought my first Jap vehicle and it was a POS, so that leads to believe (along with other stories I heard) that they are all crap. If you would have bought a Ford or Chrysler product we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You said the G8 might have a better interior than your previous GM cars, which means you really haven't seen it. So your supposed knowledge of GM cars isn't as great as you say. It seems to me you're all talk, and not very good at it at that!
Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Being I'm a tool & die maker that has been out of work a lot during the last 5 years, I know the importance of buying American products. It's getting to the point where there's very few large companies in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, and it was never like that 10 years ago or more.
Maybe there is a reason for it...

I don't think GM is the only car company, but I've always had good cars from them so why look elsewhere. My first post in this thread said how I bought my first Jap vehicle and it was a POS, so that leads to believe (along with other stories I heard) that they are all crap. If you would have bought a Ford or Chrysler product we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You said the G8 might have a better interior than your previous GM cars, which means you really haven't seen it. So your supposed knowledge of GM cars isn't as great as you say. It seems to me you're all talk, and not very good at it at that!
so statistics lie? One bad apple ruins the bunch...

Quick Reply: Suck it Kia haters. LOL..New SX